36. Temper

When Jisung woke up he quickly noticed that he and Minho weren't alone anymore so he left his eyes shut. What he also noticed is that their position changed and that he was leaning against Minho's chest.
He listened to the others talking and heard them asking what exactly happened. But when Minho simply said, that he fell asleep it felt like a weight was lifted from his heart.
It's not like Jisung wouldn't tell the others but simply the fact that Minho didn't tell them without his consent somehow made him happy.
He let some minutes pass until he pretended to wake up again. He blinked a few times before looking around, seeing all the other, who tried to suppress their grinning.
"Hello...?" he asked, in serious confusion.
"Did you sleep well?", Seungmin asked with a devilish grin.
"Uh, yeah?", the older of the two mumbled, causing the other to grin even wider.
"What time is it?", Jisung then quickly asked, hoping to make the situation less awkward.
Felix was the first to take out his phone and told him the time, only to see Jisung panic and trying to somehow to get off Minho's lap without falling face forward to the ground.
"I have to go see Dumbledore... See you later" he quickly excused himself before stumbling out if the library.
The others looked after him in confusion, turning around to Minho shortly after for some explanation.
"He didn't tell me anything either, only that he had to go to Dumbledore's office for something," he said shrugging.
He just wanted to stand up and go to his room when Chan pushed him down again by the shoulder. "You're staying here young man, you have a bit to explain," he told him.
"I don't have to explain anything" Minho scuffed, getting up again.
"If you want to know anything, you'll have to ask Jisung, because I don't know anything either" he added before leaving the library.
"Wow, when did he get such a bad temper?", Chan asked, shaking his head.
"Since he realized he's gay?", Chaeyoung dryly said.
"Minho's gay?", Chan asked, just as confused as everyone else.
"I don't know. But considering that he went from 'I don't care about Jisung as long as he doesn't hurt my friends' to 'Here, sleep on my lap' is at least a bit weird, no? Or did any of you ever slept on his lap ever since you've known each other?", the girl stated.
"Well you're right, I have a boyfriend, Changbin just isn't a person that sleeps, Felix quite immediately fell for Changbin after coming here for the first year, Jeongin says he doesn't like skinship and Hyunjin and Seungmin only have eyes for each other" Chan said, well aware that the last statement would be argued by the two.
And like he thought both protested loudly until they were reminded that they were still in the library and should be quiet.
Laughing at the scene the two boys made they all already forgot what Chaeyoung said minutes ago regarding her brother.

On his way to his dorm, Minho came along the staircase that led up to Dumbledore's office. The stairs were opened and led to the office, telling Minho that Jisung most probably was there already.
Minho always found the stairs slightly creepy and stayed away from them as he also never had to go up there. The only thing he always asked himself what would happen if you forgot that the stairs aren't up and you want to step onto them? Is there a floor that only opens when the stairs are there or would you fall down, right onto the statue?
A weird feeling overcame him when he thought about that exact scenario happening so he quickly passed the stairs and continued his way to the dorm.
He knew that his roommates would most probably be there too as they also didn't have anything better to do, yet Minho was annoyed by the fact that he couldn't be alone at the moment, so he was thinking about sneaking to somewhere where he could be alone, but he knew that if a teacher or even anyone else would see him he'll get massive problems.

He sat down on his bed, not noticing that one of his roommates took his chair and sat down on it in front of him.
"You seem stressed, what's up?", the boy asked, startling Minho.
"Nothing really, Minghao, this day is just really weird," Minho told the Chinese boy.
"You're totally right with that. But you seemed off for a few days now, are you sure everything is alright?", Minghao asked further.
"Yeah, sure. I think I just don't get enough sleep" the other shrugged.
"If you say so... How's that Jisung kid? You and your friends have been around him, right? Is he alright after all this... stuff happening?", the Chinese then asked with a low voice so their other roommates wouldn't hear what they were talking about.
"I guess he's okay, but I wouldn't say perfectly fine. It probably stresses him out the most right now" Minho shrugged, leaning back.
"I would ask Junhui, but apparently he's never in their common-room and doesn't talk to anyone from their house except Seungmin," Minghao told him, crossing his arms. "The fact that others from his house pushed him into the lake must've had quite an impact on him regarding his trust to them" he added.
"Well yeah, I would probably also not trust people that don't know me and just throw me to die just because I'm different" Minho argued and Minghao nodded in response.
"But he seems like such a nice kid, I don't understand why people just hate on him without even trying to get to know him," he said with a defeated sigh.
"Not everyone is as understanding as you are Hao, they just think about themselves and want to get rid of those who don't fit into their 'perfect world'"
"I hate people" Minghao groaned.
"But you don't hate Junhui, or..." Minho began but was cut off by the other.
"Junhui is different, he's special" he muttered, face turning red.
"I know Hao" Minho laughed.

_______

Big thanks to imwelldonewithmylife for helping me planning some new characters uwu
There are a lot of new people to come now, so stay tuned ☺️

I hope you guys liked it~

Phi