22. Spacing Out

Seungmin and Jisung went to the latter's room after they bid their goodbyes to their friends.
"Now tell me, how is it going? Have you talked to him again?", Jisung asked, sitting down on his chair while Seungmin took place across from him on the bed.
"Not really..." Seungmin said, not even looking at the other.
Jisung sighed. "Do you really think you're making it any better with that?", he asked and the younger shook his head. "You should really talk to him. It's not like you have to confess or anything! But you both seem too afraid that even talking about the different situation would break your friendship forever. Maybe just tell him that you feel a weird tension between the two of you?"
"But what if it doesn't get better?", fear speaking in Seungmin's voice.
"Whatever you decide on doing, going on like this also won't make it any better," Jisung told him, crossing his arms. "Just consider it, ok? I bet Hyunjin wants to talk to you as well" he then said.
Seungmin again nodded, getting up. "I'll talk to him after class or something," he said, going to the door.
"Don't skip breakfast tomorrow" Seungmin reminded the older before leaving the room.

Jisung plopped down on his bed, throwing his arm on his face.
I still don't have new glasses... he remembered, groaning at the thought how he should be able to get new ones.
It's not like he's blind without his glasses, but his sight just isn't the best and they helped him to cover up one specific thing. But to get that back he would have to go to that one guy and he would definitely tell his parents that he visited him.
So the only thing that was left for him was to hope that no one would look at him close enough to find out what he was trying to hide, one of many things if he would be honest.
"Come on Jisung, no one will look close enough to notice anything in your eyes" he whispered to himself, turning onto his stomach and burying his face in his pillow.
No one cared about him so why would someone look into his eyes?

Eventually, Jisung fell asleep lying on top of his blanket and his thoughts somewhere completely else.

Seungmin decided to pick Jisung up before breakfast so he could be sure that he was awake and ready to get food and go to class.
So when Jisung didn't answer to the knocks he slowly opened the door and looked over to the boy's bed where he was lying face down.
"Jisung? Are you awake?", Seungmin asked, closing the door behind him and turning on the light.
He didn't get an answer from the other so he went up to his bed and looked down on the sleeping boy.
"Jisung, you need to get up. There isn't too much time left before breakfast starts" he told him.
There was only a denying, muffled sound coming out of Jisung, making Seungmin laugh.
He took the older by the shoulder and turned him around so he laid on his back now.
"Come on Jisung, I'm not planning on dragging you to breakfast like this but if you won't get changed I don't have another choice" Seungmin threatened with a demonic grin.
Jisung groaned under his breath, opening his eyes and sitting up. "Why are you so mean?", he whined, rubbing his eyes to get rid of the tiredness.
"That's just me" the younger laughed, watching Jisung as he got out of bed and stretched.
"So mean" Jisung once again whispered, opening his curtains and closing his eyes again at the sun shining into his face.
Jisung took the uniform that he folded and laid down on his chair and looked at Seungmin, hoping he would understand what he meant.
"Oh, yeah, sure. I'll wait outside" Seungmin quickly said after seeing the look on Jisung's face.
The latter nodded and waited until the door closed again and quickly changed into his uniform.
He also took the other uniform that laid in his closest and left his room, where Seungmin was waiting, just as promised.
"Here your uniform. I wasn't able to wash my own until two days ago and I wanted to wash yours before giving it back to you" he quickly explained, handing the younger the small pack of clothing.
"Thanks" Seungmin smiled, taking his clothes back.
Jisung shook his head. "I should be thanking you. You just gave your uniform to a total stranger because your friend's sister asked you to..." he mumbled.

The two of them went to the Great Hall, after Seungmin brought his uniform back to his own room, and sat down at their rightful places as the breakfast was only about to start.
Jisung once again didn't listen to the speech that was given almost every morning before breakfast and only took one slice of toast as soon as they were allowed to eat.
He didn't want to but his thoughts just kept going back to Sunday evening. How he suddenly started to think about his family again and how he started to cry because of people who didn't even care about him anymore.
Then he started to think about the upcoming vacation. There was nowhere he could go. The only thing left was to stay at Hogwarts but he couldn't stay over summer. Where should he go then?
Maybe he could talk to the teachers and stay at Hogwarts or if there was some kind of flat or something he could rent over that time.

"Jisung's spacing out again" a small voice suddenly said next to him, startling him.
He turned his head around and looked into the face of Jeongin, who smiled at him.
The others were there too, looking at him slightly concerned.
"Did you sleep badly again?", Chan asked, a worried tone in his voice.
"No, I just... Tried to remember something" Jisung mumbled, shaking his head and getting up.
Jeongin was definitely standing a bit too close, and school was about to start as well and he had to get to the classroom on time.
"I have to get going, see you later" he quickly bid his goodbye and left the hall.

__________

I hope you liked it uwu, I'm uploading this in the middle of the night BC I'm away the whole day, sorry bout that owo

Phi