21. Sleepy

THANKS FOR OVER 5K READS OMG, I NEVER THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE SO MANY PEOPLE READING THIS. ILY ALL SO MUCH 💖💖😩💖💖
_______________

After Minho changed his clothes he literally threw himself on his bed. Luckily all of his roommates weren't there yet.
He turned to his back and stared at the ceiling.
Why did Jisung start to cry?
Minho thought about it for a while but didn't come to a final answer as there were a lot of possibilities to make someone cry.
And eventually, Minho fell asleep thinking about the boy.

When all the friends sat in the great hall before breakfast Jeongin was telling Chaeyoung what happened the evening before, which made her worry, of course, but she knew that she shouldn't ask Jisung about it.
They quickly changed to another topic when they saw Jisung enter the room, looking more tired than ever.
He just flopped down on the seat next to Chan as it was nearest to him and buried his face in his hands.
"You look tired, did you not sleep well?", Chan asked.
"Not really" the younger mumbled, looking over to the one asking.
"Maybe you should go to sleep after breakfast" Felix laughed but Jisung shook his head.
"I can't ditch," he said, followed by a yawn.
"You sure bout that? Seems like you'd fall asleep the second you'll close your eyes. And it's definitely better to ditch than to fall asleep in Snape's class" Hyunjin said, also with a laughing undertone in his voice.
"I don't think my body will try to fall asleep when I sit in the same small room with Snape," he told him with a smile on his lips, causing the others to grin as well.
"You're right with that one" Felix laughed.

They had to end their talking as breakfast was about to start and every one of them went to their table where they mostly ate in silence.
Afterwards Jisung, Felix and Seungmin met up at the door to go to their potion class they had together, Jisung almost falling asleep while walking.
"You should really get more rest," Seungmin said with a worried voice.
"No, it's fine, I'll just go to sleep earlier today" Jisung denied, doing his best to keep his eyes open.
But just like Jisung thought, with the fact that Snape was standing right in front of him, he was too afraid to fall asleep and attended the class as always, but as soon as the class ended Jisung felt like dying again.
Only four more hours, he told himself, after that, you can go get your lost sleep.
It took him all he had to not fall asleep during Herbology and Charms as well but in the end, he made it and took a beeline to his room instantly after the class had ended.
He laid down in his bed and tried to sleep again, even though he knew he would either not sleep or would end up with a nightmare, but his eyes were just burning due to the lack of sleep he would choose the nightmare over not sleeping.

This time, Jisung was actually pretty lucky as he didn't dream at all or at least he can't remember anything of it any more when he woke up three hours later. He still felt pretty sleepy though and he didn't have the motivation to get out of his bed so he just stayed there and took out his phone to play the few games he had until they were too boring again.
He was actually thinking about texting Seungmin but he quickly threw away the idea as he would probably have something better to do, so instead, he managed to get himself out of the bed and sat down at his desk and took out one of the school books. He already read all of his books so these were only ones he could read if he didn't want to go to the library.
With reading and taking some notes in advance the day ended quite quickly and it was time for dinner but Jisung still didn't have the motivation to move a lot, but he also knew that he had to eat properly as his breakfast was one slice of bread and he should definitely eat more.
Therefore he stood up and went to the great hall again where he sat down across from Seungmin like always when they ate.
"Wow, you still look like shit" Seungmin pointed out.
"Thanks, I also pretty much feel how I probably look" Jisung admitted.
"Did you at least sleep?", the other asked.
"Yeah, a bit"
"Maybe you should go to Pomfrey with that, she should know something"
"Better not, I almost live there with how often I had to go there since I'm here. I think it might be the painkillers that make me so tired" Jisung guessed, shrugging his shoulders. He didn't take them yet but it was a good excuse that no one would think that it was a lie as it often is a side effect of painkillers.
Seungmin only nodded while putting some food on his plate as well as Jisung did.
"But tell me, how is the thing between you and Hyunjin going?", the older then asked with a grin on his face.
"Wha-what thing?", Seungmin asked with a blush creeping up his cheeks.
"Oh come on Seungmin, you know exactly what I mean, just like every other person," Jisung told him.
"Can we... Can we talk about that in private? You know... The others" Seungmin whispered pointing to the other Slytherin students and Jisung nodded, still smiling.
After that, they only talked about school-related things in between stuffing the food in their mouths.
The dinner ended and the two Slytherins decided to go meet up with Hyunjin and Felix first before going to their dorm, so first, they went over to the Hufflepuff table to pick Hyunjin up and then they went to Felix.
Jisung, as well as Felix, noticed once again how the other two were acting with each other and just smiled at the other as they both had the same thoughts about them.

______________
Good morning lads. Chan best dad

That's all I have to say for today, I hope you liked it uwu

Phi