17. Hogsmeade

All students were getting ready to go to Hogsmeade, only Jisung didn't. First of all, he didn't want to go, second of all, his leg was still hurting enough to stop him walking too much and third, there wouldn't be a chance for him as he didn't have a permit of his parents.
So he just sat there, watching all the students gather as they gave their permits to the teachers.
During breakfast Jisung slid over a piece of paper to Seungmin on which he asked the younger to bring him the painkillers, written down specifically which one he meant, giving him the money for it as well, hoping that he would be able to get them there. If not there will be a few more weeks filled with pain.
Jisung waited until all the people were gone until he went outside himself and went over to Hagrid's hut, hoping that he stayed here and that he could accompany him.
Today Jisung was actually lucky as the giant man opened the door only a few seconds after he knocked.
"Oh, Jisung, what can I do for you?", he asked the smaller who smiled at him innocently.
"I wanted to ask you if you give some extra lessons on creatures. I'm not going to Hogsmeade and I thought it would be a good opportunity to learn something without other people around" he asked, still smiling.
When Hagrid looked at him he just couldn't say no. He was a really good student and he knew that he would have nothing else to do for the whole day so he agreed.
"Okay, come inside first," he said, stepping into his house again letting Jisung follow him.

Seungmin and his friends first split up into smaller groups to go shopping for a bit and said that they'd meet up after about two hours to get something to eat and drink and maybe mix up the groups or just go altogether.
Therefore the first groups were Chan and Jeongin; Changbin and Felix and lastly Seungmin, Hyunjin and Minho.
The first thing Seungmin asked to go to was a pharmacy, which confused the other two equally, they didn't ask for his intentions though.
While Seungmin went inside the other two stayed outside.
"Did you finally tell him?", Minho suddenly asked, catching Hyunjin off guard.
"Wha-What do you mean?", he tried to cover, but it didn't work with Minho.
"You know it exactly. And if you won't do it, I'll do it at some point. It's just so frustrating watching the two of you" Minho said with a low tone, making sure not to speak too loud.
"We're best friends Minho! There's nothing to tell!", the other still tried, but Minho didn't look impressed at all.
"That's what you've been telling yourself for a long time now. It's hurting both of you" Minho stated, crossing his arms.
"We are still fucking 14 years old. Who knows what will be in a few years" Hyunjin snapped at him.
"Sure, you're still young, you're right with that. But still, don't you realize how you two act with each other? Just because you're young it doesn't mean that you can't be sure with your sexuality or about who you love" Minho said shrugging.

Sure, Minho was slightly older but he was 14 too once and he knows how weird it felt to fall in love with someone, not being sure if the person would be the right one for the rest of their life and if it wasn't just some weird feelings that weren't love but maybe just curiosity or just wanting to get to know a person better that already.
He also knew that it isn't the best to force Hyunjin to talk to Seungmin about it (even though it's pretty frustrating sometimes watching them being so fucking obvious) and he definitely doesn't want to somehow break their friendship with that because it often ends like that. An early love, which then shatters and they never want to talk to each other again. Minho definitely didn't want that, the two of them were best friends and he wanted it to stay at that status for the longest time possible as he was also in the opinion that your lover can be your best friend and that it'll work out better if that's the case even after breakups.

"I'm just afraid of losing him as my best friend. I want to keep it as it is right now" Hyunjin mumbled quietly, quickly shutting up when he heard the store's door open and Seungmin stepping outside again.
"Okay, I'm finished" he announced smiling at the other two holding a small bag in his hands.
"What's that?", Minho then decided to ask, so Seungmin wouldn't notice what just happened between him and Hyunjin.
"Jisung asked me to get it for him" he explained, even though he didn't answer the question with that. Still, Minho only nodded and stood up from the bench he and Hyunjin were sitting on.
"Now it's your turn to decide on a shop," Seungmin said smiling, turning around to Hyunjin who also just stood up.
He thought for a few seconds and then decided to lead the other two to some kind of clothes shop to get some clothes for winter (not that he already has way too many clothes).
Minho of course followed, as the 'fashion-prince' he is.
Seungmin couldn't help but shake his head laughing, following the two in whatever boutique they were going and sitting down on the nearest chair, just watching his friends looking for outfits and accessories as always.

It felt like hours for Seungmin, sitting there doing nothing but to play some games on his phone.
Finally, the two others seemed to be finished, packed with bags full of clothes.
"I'm sure you won't wear at least half of it" Seungmin stated, standing up.
"Also, we need to get going now, the others are probably already waiting" he continued, not letting the other two answer and leaving the shop, politely saying goodbye to the shop assistant.

_______________

I'm updating a bit earlier today because I'm free now and I have school stuff later that I have to finish,,, so yeah
I got a bit 'adulty' with the whole love thing, sorry bout that xD

I hope you liked it tho, feel free to leave comments and likes uwu

Phi