41. Winter Break

It was around midnight when Jisung's phone went off and he subconsciously accepted the call, not even bothering to look who was even calling, knowing that not a lot of people had his contact details, to begin with.
"Oh my god, you're actually still awake!", a well-known voice pretty much screamed into his ear, causing him to put his phone a bit away from his ear.
"Why shouldn't I?", Jisung asked, sitting up as he was lying on his bed.
"Maybe it's because it's in the middle of the night?", Chaeyoung laughed.
"Well yeah, but we're on break so I don't care about maintaining my sleep rhythm too much," Jisung told her.
"What a mentality" the girl laughed. "But anyway, I just wanted to tell you that we just got out of the train, so we'll be home soon. But I didn't want to bug you even later" she then continued.
"Well, thanks for letting me know. I hope you'll get home safe. And say hi to the others" Jisung told her, hanging up after they said their goodbyes.
Jisung put his phone down and decided that it wouldn't be a bad idea to go asleep after all, not knowing what'll come the next days.'

When Jisung woke up it was already around noon, but since he didn't plan on leaving his room much he didn't care about it.
Instead, he got up and started his laptop, directly being greeted by a push message that Seungmin added him on Skype as well that he was added to a group chat.
He smiled slightly but opened his browser instead nonetheless. Sure, he could go to the library to get some books, but maybe the internet will also have some useful information about the whole Animagus and Metamorphmagus thing Seungmin told him about earlier the week.

It was getting late again already and Jisung hadn't left his room until then so he decided to get some food.
One thing that he was happy to find out was, that it didn't seem like any of those assholes stayed at Hogwarts during the break, so Jisung could maybe go around school without having to fear near death again.
He sat down on his usual seat, just putting some simple food on his plate. There was food almost 24/7 during the holiday it seems, so not a lot of people were there of the few that stayed at Hogwarts.
It somehow made Jisung happy, but he also felt lonely without his friends.

"Hey, can I sit here?", a voice asked across from him, making Jisung lift his head and looking into a shyly smiling face of another Slytherin student.
"Uhm, sure" Jisung replied, asking himself, why on earth that boy wanted to sit with him out of all people, next to the fact that almost all of the table was empty.
"You're Han Jisung, right? It's your first year here even though you're fourteen" the boy then continued. Jisung only nodded.
"My name is Kang Chanhee, I'm also in the third year," he said with a smile. He then also took something to eat and started eating, talking with Jisung every now and then until both of the boys finished their meals.
"See you around?", Chanhee asked, nervousness in his voice.
"Sure" Jisung agreed with a slight smile, standing up to go back to his room.

Jisung sat down at his laptop again, seeing, that he had a missed Skype call from Seungmin so he quickly decided to call him back.
What he didn't expect was joining a group call with all of the others, despite partly different time zones.
"Wow, Mister Han Jisung actually managed it to come on Skype" Seungmin laughed as soon the Internet connection was stable enough.
"Oh shut up, once in a while I do other stuff than sit in my room" Jisung argued, crossing his arms but still smiling.
"Do you? That's new" the other replied.
"Yeah, I have to live off something, don't I? And then there was this guy who wanted to talk to me" Jisung said shrugging, getting all the attention from the others (not like he didn't already have it).
"Who?" Hyunjin was the first to ask.
"Uhm, a third-year called Kang Chanhee, he's also a Slytherin" Jisung quickly explained. "I never saw him before though" the then confessed.
"It's actually hard, not to know him" Chan laughed, then continuing to explain that even though he was a third-year, he often visited the classes if the fourth year and that he was also pretty known for talking about his relationship with Muggles.
"Maybe he approached you because almost everyone knows that you don't care a lot about the people around you and hoped, that you wouldn't judge him like the others who know about him" Chan then guessed.