67. Pause

The next days were rather stressful for Jisung. Mainly because he didn't expect the paper to take up so much of his time. Even if he knew most of the information he had to write anyway.
But at least Isa was still participating in the project properly, giving him her notes when they saw each other so at least he didn't have to do all the rest of the research on his own.
So with that, he pretty much locked himself in his room to finish the biggest possible amount over the weekend, not really giving any attention to his phone or anything else connected to the Internet.
Or at least he tried until Seungmin, once again, burst into his room Sunday afternoon, closing Jisung's laptop and almost crushing his fingers as he was still typing. Luckily he could pull his hands out before ending up with all of his bones in his hands broken.
"What the-?", Jisung spoke up, looking up to the younger.
"It's time to not work anymore" the other announced, grinning at his friend.
"Seungmin, I really need to get this done as soon as possible" the younger tried to explain.
"You've been working on it nonstop, as if the teachers actually care about that two weeks before summer holidays begin" Seungmin stated, dragging Jisung to stand up.
"Well, apparently Hagrid still cares about it" Jisung defended himself "and I really don't have that much time left".
"Oh come on Jisung. I bet you've been sitting here all day. Take a break" Seungmin continued his nagging, slowly but surely moving Jisung towards the door with small steps.
"And what exactly should I do then? It's not like there's anything else to do?", the older asked, making Seungmin roll his eyes.
"That's the point! Just take a break and do nothing" he said, opening the door and pushing Jisung outside.
Jisung gave up with a sigh, letting the younger drag him wherever he had planned on going with him.

"Found our nerd!", Seungmin announced once the two of them arrived where the others were waiting.
"I'm not a nerd" Jisung defended himself, finally managing to loosen Seungmin's hold and freeing his wrist.
"Say that again, mister 'I'm working on my paper the whole day'", Seungmin laughed, sitting down next to Hyunjin.
"Sorry that I want my work finished and don't want to do it half an hour before it's due" Jisung groaned, sitting down as well between Seungmin and Chan.

"So what exactly are we doing here?", Jisung then asked.
"Just hanging out, enjoying the good weather while it lasts" Chan shrugged. Jisung only nodded in response.
The sun was actually rather nice so it wasn't too bad that Jisung didn't get to grab his jacket when Seungmin dragged him outside.

The others were talking cheerfully, but Jisung decided to not participate in the chattering, instead, he just laid down on the grass and close his eyes, just enjoying the weather.

"Hey, Han Jisung! Can you come over here real quick?", a voice called out, causing Jisung to sit up and turn around to the source of the voice.
The others turned their heads as well, confused on who that is.
"Who's that?", Seungmin asked his friend as he stood up with a sigh.
"Just a guy I had to deal with once," he said, taking off his glasses and handing them to Seungmin "take these, I don't want to have to get another pair again," Jisung told him with a small smile, turning to leave.
The rest of the group exchanged confused as well as worried looks when Jisung went up to the small group of boys.
"This doesn't feel right" Chan then mumbled, getting small agreements from the others.
"Almost everyone he had to deal with until now turned out to be real dicks or am I wrong?", Jeongin asked.
"Yeah, pretty much" Seungmin muttered, keeping his eyes on his friend to make sure it wouldn't escalate.
"Does anyone know them?", Felix then asked, furrowing his eyebrows.
Everyone answered with a no, but Minho seemed to hesitate. "I think one of them is in my class" he then said, squinting his eyes a bit in hopes of seeing better by doing so.

"So, who are you guys and what do you want from me?", Jisung asked once he arrived at the group consisting of three boys, he didn't know their names after all.
"Who we are isn't something that matters right now, does it?", one of the boys answered, a smile on his face. "But we've heard stuff about you that we'd like to verify" he continued, before pulling out his wand, holding it directly to Jisung's forehead, leaving almost no space in between.
"Oh? Is that so?", Jisung scoffed with a rather creepy smile on his lips, taking a step towards the boy.
"Wha- what are you doing?", he asked, nervous all of a sudden.
"I'm waiting. Come on, do what you have to to get verified what you wanted to see" Jisung replied, once again taking a step towards him, making the other stumble backwards.
But Jisung didn't seem to have enough just yet. He took the wrist of the boy, making him point his wand at him once again. "Come on, do it" he demanded, but the boy continued to walk backwards, trying to get his wrist out of Jisung's wrist but he was unexpectedly strong.
"Let- let me go!", he yelled at the younger, falling to the ground once Jisung released him.
The boy quickly stood up before running away, his two friends following him only a split second later.

Once they were out if his sight, Jisung slumped his shoulder and let out a deep breath before turning around and going back to his friends.
"You were fascinatingly scary right now and I don't know whether I liked it or not" Seungmin murmured when Jisung sat down next to him again, taking his glasses and putting them on.
"It's not like they didn't deserve it though" Hyunjin commented, not really processing how Jisung right now and Jisung two minutes before are the same person in any way.

__________________________

LOL yeah, better don't fuck with Jisung, huh?

I don't have anything more to say today, so I hope you liked it uwu
If you did, feel free to leave comments and likes~

See y'all next week
Phi 💜