20. Lost In Thoughts

Some time passed and the two couples, as well as Hyunjin and Seungmin, seemed to have made their way to a more private place, leaving Minho, Jeongin and Jisung back.
Jeongin and Minho were quietly talking with each other while Jisung just sat there, chin on his knees, trying to keep his eyes open as he was about to fall asleep but didn't want to get up just yet.
He fell into some kind of state of half-sleeping, still watching the sun while not noticing what was happening around him.

Jisung didn't know if it was already him dreaming or if it was his thoughts, but the images of him and his family came back to his mind. When everything was okay. Before that one fateful day that shattered everything into pieces.
Without noticing there were tears forming on the corner of Jisung's eyes. He used to love his family, but they apparently didn't love him for a fact of such simplicity. He didn't even hear a word from them in the last three years, because 'he was a shame for the Han-Family and that it was a waste of time to raise him'.
On one hand, he wished that his parents knew that he was going to Hogwarts now, just to show them that they were wrong, but on the other hand, he wished that they would never know so he can just live a peaceful life without being dragged to his family again.

"Jisung? What's wrong? Why are you crying?", a small voice suddenly asked next to him, startling him. He didn't notice that the tears made their way down his cheeks.
He turned his head to the side and saw Jeongin sitting next to him, Minho was sitting a bit further away but he too looked worried.
"It-it's okay, I just think too much" he tried to explain even though the tears didn't seem to want to stop.
Not a second later Jeongin had him in a tight hug, carefully patting his back in order to calm him down.
"Sorry," Jisung said between sniffles.
"What are you sorry for?", Jeongin asked with a small voice.
"For causing all this trouble..." he answered, he would have added more but Jeongin didn't let him.
"You're not causing any trouble! You never did anything!", he exclaimed.
"But..."
"No buts! You didn't do anything wrong!", the youngest exclaimed. He let go of the other boy again and looked at him, at least the tears stopped but his eyes were all red and puffy.
Minho knew it was the wrong time to think that but he must admit that the boy somehow looked quite cute (and still fucking beautiful even though he just cried).
"Maybe you should go back to your dorm" Jeongin suggested, standing back up.
"No... Not yet" Jisung mumbled, wiping off the last few tears that weren't dry yet.
He didn't want the other people to see him like this, it was embarrassing enough that Minho and Jeongin did.
Still, Jisung got up and went nearer to the sea. He looked down into the dark water. Even though he almost drowned in it, there was no way for him to actually be afraid of it. Maybe there was some way to find out about the creatures that dragged him down, but Hagrid didn't know anything and he also didn't find anything in the books.
The last halfway logical thing was that it wasn't what they were thinking and they weren't meant to be here naturally.
Maybe, just maybe, it was planned that it would happen, maybe not the part that he was thrown into the water but the fact that he definitely would go into the water by free will when he can. But then someone who knew that he liked to swim must have planned it and there weren't a lot of people that knew both facts, that he swam regularly and that he was at Hogwarts if there even was a single person who knew it.

"Hey Jisung," a voice said behind him, startling the boy once again and he turned around.
But he definitely didn't expect Minho to be standing behind him.
"He-hey Minho" the younger quickly mumbled and looked at the ground.
He hasn't ever talked to the older properly so it was a bit weird for him, especially since he didn't know what to say.
"How is your leg doing?", he then asked, making Jisung's head jerk up again, forgotten that he also knew about it.
"It's getting better I guess, it still hurts when I walk around though" he admitted smiling slightly. "But Seungmin got me painkillers as well so it should be okay for now" he added.
"That sounds quite good," Minho said, returning the smile.
They were silent for a while and it was quite awkward when being honest.
"We should go inside soon, the curfew is about to start" Minho then said after looking at his phone.
"Yeah, we should get going" Jisung agreed and the two of them went back to where Jeongin was sitting. The youngest also got up and together they went back to the castle where their ways parted and all of them went into their dorm.

On his way to his room, he met Changbin and Felix so they sat down in their common room together and talked for a bit.
"I heard you talked with Jisung?", Felix asked with a sly smile. God, can't Jeongin not tell everybody everything as soon as something happens?
"Yeah, I asked how his leg was doing," Minho told him with a shrug.
"And why are you suddenly interested in how he is doing?", Felix then asked.
"Because it's called being nice and all of you disappeared to make out somewhere," Minho said, rolling his eyes.
"Ah yes, being nice" Felix grinned, completely ignoring the second part of what Minho just said (probably because it's true and he doesn't want to say it out loud).
"You're so annoying Lix, I'm going in my room" Minho announced, getting up and leaving the room, leaving Changbin and Felix behind who started to chatter about it, already guessing about what else they could have said that he didn't want to admit.

___________

Finally, we have some more information about Jisung's past! Is it what you expected? (probably, it's pretty typical lmao)
There will be more information as the chapters continue uwu

I hope you liked it uwu

Phi