11. Memories

Afraid that Jisung might actually pass out, Seungmin guided Jisung to his room, making sure no one saw them on a request of Jisung.
If he would be honest, Seungmin didn't want to leave Jisung alone but he insisted on the other to go back to his friends and that he wouldn't be able to run away anyway and that he'll stay in his room until the next morning.
When Seungmin went back to the others they were still sitting in the tub, just talking about anything and everything.
Seungmin sat down next to Hyunjin and laid his head onto the other's shoulder. He didn't want to admit it, but he got quite tired over the last few days and he wished that he could just lie in bed with his friend for a day or two. Sadly there was no such chance while being at Hogwarts and he would have to wait until the next holiday to do that sort of things.
"Tired?", Hyunjin asked him and he just nodded in response. He really wanted to sleep but he also didn't want to leave right now. He wanted to enjoy every second he had with his best friend.

"You should go to bed," Hyunjin told him, caressing his thigh.
"But I wanna stay here" Seungmin pouted, looking up to the older boy.
"But you're about to fall asleep here. And I can't bring you to your room" Hyunjin laughed.
"Yeah" the other mumbled, "tomorrow morning in the library?", he then asked with a whisper so the others didn't hear. Hyunjin nodded slightly, also so that the others didn't see it.
"Okay... Then I'll be going to bed" he said, louder this time, standing up and getting out of the tub. He dried himself up and changed his clothes. "Goodnight" he then said to his group of friends, which replied in a mix of 'good nights' and 'see you tomorrow', leaving the bathing house and going to his room.
The people who he shared his room with weren't there yet and he sat down onto his bed, staring out of the window.
The next holiday was Halloween but it was only one day and they stay at Hogwarts over that so he had to wait until winter break.
He laid down and took out his phone, he couldn't help but to smile seeing his lock screen with him and Hyunjin when they were on vacation over summer.
Without really realizing it, he began to scroll through all the pictures the two of them made on that vacation. To be honest, some of them weren't appropriate and Hyunjin also didn't know of some of them even existed and never should.
Maybe the two of them can go on a vacation by themselves next summer instead of with their families. And maybe, just maybe, they can do a bit more than usual, things their parents didn't want them to do.
Seungmin heard the door of his room open and quickly locked his phone, hoping whoever entered the room just now didn't see anything.
His roommates knew about his friends in the different houses, it's actually harder not to know about that, and they are okay with that but they didn't know that he was gay and had more than just a little crush on his best friend. Even though his few friends in Slytherin were actually more accepting than most would think he didn't want to tell them anything about it. He was too afraid that one of them might spill it and that Hyunjin would know about it. That fear was even bigger than being looked down onto by all the other Slytherins for loving a Hufflepuff.
Trying to get those thoughts out of his head he took his headphones and listened to music, closing his eyes and before he realized, he fell asleep already.

The next morning he almost overslept but luckily he woke up when one of his roommates opened the curtains, causing the few rays of sun that were already shining to shine on his face directly.
First, he groaned because he was woken up against his will but as soon as he looked at the time he started to panic, rushing to get ready and going to the library.
Hyunjin was already waiting at their usual place when Seungmin arrived. "Sorry..." the younger mumbled "I kinda overslept" he explained, sitting down, putting his bag down next to the table.
"Don't be sorry, you're not even that late" Hyunjin told him, putting his arm around the younger's shoulder, smiling at him. "And you didn't forget and that's the important point" he added, ruffling Seungmin's hair, which was met with protests of the younger.
"Stop that," he told the other, grabbing his hand and putting it on the table.
"Okay, but it's not like you did your hair this morning" Hyunjin laughed.
"But you're making it even worse" Seungmin pouted.
"Yeah yeah, stop whining," Hyunjin told him, leaning over to him. "Now tell me... " he then started, making Seungmin somehow nervous. He didn't know what kind of question he suspected and there was so much going on inside of his head all of a sudden. "... How about we ask the boys to all come over to my house over winter break? My parents won't be home anyway and if I tell them that Chan will be there too they'll allow it" Hyunjin asked the other with a smirk on his face. Seungmin was definitely relieved by the question, not being one of the questions he was afraid of.
"Well, I'll have to ask my parents first, but it sounds great" he agreed, also smiling, but also hoping the older would back off a bit.
Hyunjin's smile got even bigger when Seungmin agreed, leaning forward even more and giving him a peck on the cheek, making Seungmin blush and quickly look away.
The reaction he got out his friend made him smile but he tried to show no reaction when the younger looked up again and stood up.
"Uhm, I should get going, the first period is about to start" he quickly said, picking up his bag and leaving the library in the same rush he arrived earlier, leaving a confused Hyunjin behind.

_____________
Yeah, so this chapter was a bit more Seungmin centred, the next one or two will be as well, but i want to try to show character development not only by Jisung ^^

You can try and guess what's going on between Seungmin and Hyunjin tho~

Anyway, I hope you liked it and we'll read each other in the next chapter uwu

Phi