10. Hot Tub

After dinner, the whole group came together at one table to talk about the past days. Chaeyoung was still lost in her thoughts.
"How did it go?", Hyunjin suddenly asked Seungmin who was leaning against his shoulder.
"I don't know, but maybe he'll think about it," he said, tapping on the table with one of his hands. "We'll see tomorrow" he then added, closing his eyes.
"Yeah" Hyunjin hummed in response laying his arm around the other's waist, pulling him close.
"Guys, do stuff like that in private" the youngest of them, Jeongin, groaned. He was sitting across from them, looking at them with a played disgust.
"Oh come on, you're just envious you don't have a best friend like this" Hyunjin laughed, giving Seungmin a little peck on the cheek to provoke the youngest who then turned around to the oldest two but they were just laughing at the scene.

Minho was the first one who stood up. "I have to go to training now. Are we meeting up afterwards in the bathing house?", he asked, looking at the other boys, who all nodded in response, the only one who didn't was Changbin who also got up as he was in the team as well.

The whole time Chaeyoung didn't say a single word and was just staring into nothing until Tzuyu came by and sat down next to her. No one of the boys listened to them though as they would probably not understand what they were talking about and instead just talked about today's lessons and what or who they hated the most in those classes.

Even though Seungmin tried his best to concentrate on the conversation he couldn't really as one of Hyunjin's hand kept wandering around his body. Slow enough for no one else to notice but enough to drive the younger crazy.
"Stop it" Seungmin murred at the older boy, holding his wrist so he couldn't move his hand any more.
"Why?", he asked innocently, intertwining his fingers with Seungmin.
"You know exactly why. And if you don't stop I'll find a way to get my revenge" Seungmin told him. Both of them knew he was serious but Hyunjin just loved to annoy him.
"Okay, okay, I'll stop" Hyunjin agreed, still with an innocent smile on his face.

The next one to stand up was Chan, stating that he would go to the library to study for the upcoming lessons.
And like that more and more of the group stood up to get their stuff done until only Chan, Hyunjin and Seungmin were sitting there.
"Did you find anything out?", Seungmin then asked Chan who shook his head.
"Nothing at all. I talked to Hagrid, the teachers, I even called my parents if they knew anything, but none of them knew about any creature like that here at Hogwarts" Chan said, leaning his head onto his hands.
"We'll find it out somewhen. Maybe those things are already gone, who knows what Dumbledore does what we don't know" Hyunjin said. He didn't really participate in the search of the boy but after Felix told him what happened he was really concerned about the boy and what the heck was in that lake.
But instead of breaking their heads further over this, Seungmin suggested to get ready and meet at the bathing house soon as the training would be over soon. The other two boys agreed and so they all went their separate ways to their dorm to get all the stuff they needed.

Like always they met outside of the door, waiting until everyone was there.
When they opened the door they were surprised to hear that someone else was there, except the ghosts of course.
It's not like no one is ever there but it was more surprising to see who actually was there.
"Jisung?", Seungmin asked, looking at the brown-haired boy in the water.
The other boy was clearly shocked as well, his eyes got big and his mouth was slightly opened as if he wanted to say something, but he didn't.
The older boys didn't really care too much and just got ready to get into the water.
The one who was reluctant the most was Jeongin, he still didn't know a lot about the boy and was a bit afraid of him as well, but he got in the water as well, staying near Chan.
The tub was quite big but Seungmin still decided to sit near Jisung and the others didn't mind and the others just scattered a bit, also not very far away from the two of them.
The first thing to notice was that Jisung was wearing a shirt. But why? Seungmin just asked.
"I just wanted to get my wounds clean" the boy explained, kind of getting the attention of the others.
"Didn't Pomfrey already do that?", Seungmin then asked.
"Well yeah, but there is a lot of dry blood and stuff and I didn't want to scrub it off at the sink," he said  "and it also eases the pain a bit" he added, giving him a small smile.
"But didn't Pomfrey give you painkillers?", Hyunjin suddenly participated in the conversation.
"If you mean that gooey stuff I had to drink, yes, but it didn't help at all" Jisung told him. He was actually surprised by himself that he talked to the other rather openly.
The fact, that the medicine didn't seem to work on the boy confused the others.
After that, they stayed quiet most of the time and Jisung just started to stare off, looking nowhere specific while his head seemed to become blank.
"How long have you been here?", Seungmin then asked the boy, noticing that he became pale but had red-ish cheeks.
"I don't know, maybe an hour or two?" he mumbled.
"Time to get out then, looking at you you'll probably pass out in the next few minutes" Seungmin stated, standing up in the water in front of the other Slytherin.
Jisung hesitated, not out of fear but more because he didn't get his thoughts sorted and everything was just kind of foggy in his head by now.
"Come here," Seungmin said, taking his hands and pulling him up. With that you could already see some of the wounds, mostly they were on his arms, which were actually the least bad wounds he had that were still visible.
The worst one to see was when Seungmin managed to get him out of the water. His left leg seemed to be covered in one giant bruise with quite deep cuts which seemed like a giant clawed monster grabbed him by the leg.

The other boys looked at his leg and then looked at each other in between their group of friends, wondering how he could even walk with a wound that big. And they really wanted to know what the hell was hiding in that lake.
Seungmin sat Jisung down on a stool and handed him a towel so he could dry himself up.
"I think you should really take a break for the rest of the day. And if that isn't better tomorrow you should maybe stay in bed" Seungmin advised him and Jisung just nodded out if his mind.

__________________

Uhhh, I don't have anything to say owo
I hope you liked it uwu
Phi~