37. A Shame

teeny weeny trigger warning of homophobia, just that you're prepared

______________

The boys decided to meet up later that day and going to the baths together like they always do. And after asking the others Seungmin also texted Jisung that he was free to join them.
They also came up with the idea to make a group chat with the nine boys, Minho protesting that his sister would get added to it because he knew how annoying she was in group chat (not that some of his friends are any better-), so Seungmin quickly made the group chat as he and Minho were the only ones that had Jisung's number and they said that if Jisung didn't want to be in the group he could just leave it.
"How come that we don't just add him to the other group chat?", Felix questioned, looking at Minho and Changbin with who he was sitting in the common room.
"Because that chat is already dead and what's the difference between recycling an old group chat or opening up a new one and deleting the other?", Changbin shrugged, not even looking up from his phone while watching how all of the others left the old group chat one after the other and then started to spam in the new one. 

"Urgh, I don't know what to doooo, it's so boring when you're not allowed anywhere" Felix then whined, throwing himself onto Changbin's lap, continuing his whining into his leg.
"Then go and do something," Changbin told him while stroking his hair absently.
"And what?", the younger asked, turning around so he could look at Changbin.
"I don't know, you could hang out with some of your crack friends" Changbin suggested.
"What do you mean 'crack friends'", Felix wanted to know, sitting back up again.
"You know exactly what he means" Minho commented laughing, also knowing what Changbin meant with that.
"I am: offended," Felix said in a playful tone, holding his heart and wiping away a non-existent tear.
"Oh come on, one evening I came here to you three dancing Fortnite dances on the table" Changbin remembered the younger.
"Yeah, because it's fun" the other protested.
"Well, not for anyone else than you three".
"You're so mean!"

Their argument was cut short by the main door of the dorm opening and a few students entering.
Felix groaned and flopped down in Changbin's lap again with a groan.
"When is the time finally up? I'm sooooo booooored" he then continued his whining.
"Oh my god, Changbin, make him shut up," Minho told the older of the couple.
"If it would only be that easy" he laughed.

The boys met in front of the bathing house, but only seven of them were there, Jisung being the one missing.
"Does someone know anything?", Chan asked but everyone just shook their head as no one heard anything from the Slytherin boy.
Therefore they entered the bathing house without him and got ready to get into the water.
Sadly they weren't the only ones there as a lot of other students didn't have anything better to do. But it didn't bother them too much, the only thing that they were more cautious about were the topics they were talking about and how loud they were talking.
But even with all of the people, Felix didn't mind to take much distance from his boyfriend, playing with his fingers absently while listening to the others talk.
With that he also heard the other students around them talk, talking about him.
He knows people are constantly talking about him, not only the good way. And he always tries to ignore them, pretend that he doesn't care about what they said and just smiled it away. Yet, sometimes people could get really mean with what they say about him, only because he's an open person that isn't ashamed to show himself like he is... And it were mainly other boys that don't seem to stand him because of that.

"Doesn't he know what shame he brings to his family?" "Not only him, but both of them are a shame for the bloodline"

"No wonder he's sent here, then his parents don't have to face such a disgrace every day"

"He'll get over it, he's just like this to get attention"

"He's way too young to know what he wants, I bet he was talked into it by his boyfriend so he has a toy"

-those are only some of many he already heard.

The assaults including Changbin actually hurt him the most, making him feel like it's his fault that Changbin is having a hard time.

Hearing the students talk like that made Felix's body tense up so much, that not only Changbin, but also the other six noticed, yet no one said anything as they knew that Felix wouldn't react well.
Of course, all of them felt bad for the Australian boy, especially Changbin, but whatever they did he'd get mad, but then he'd just smile it away and pretend that everything was just fine.

But even though he tried his best to block out the negativity, it soon got too much for him and he was already tearing up, solely wanting to get away, so he quickly excused himself from his friends and got out as fast as possible, even too fast for anyone to call him back.
Of course, Changbin was the first who wanted to go after him, everybody knew, and Chan thought about letting the boy go after his boyfriend, but they both knew that Felix wouldn't want to talk about it right away and held him back.
"Let him calm down a bit, just a few minutes," Chan said and let go of the other's wrist as soon as he nodded in agreement, yet he already got out of the bath and got ready to go after him if he had given him a few minutes. And while sitting next to the bath he was sending death glares towards all the other students, who he knew or had in suspicion in saying comments like that, so that they knew they were definitely on his blacklist now and definitely shouldn't get him on the wrong hand at any other point of their life together at the school or any other time they might meet.

________________

Wow, I actually managed to get finished in time whoop whoop
Two more characters were partly introduced, feel free to guess who they are (Isa, don't spoil anything òwó)
Also, surprise, surprise, Jisung isn't the only one who has some sort of problems in this story, so stay tuned for pretty much everything that  might or might not happen in the future

If you liked it feel free to leave comments and likes uwu

See you guys next week

Phi 💜