49. Tired

"If you want to sleep you should go to your room" Minho commented, seeing that Jisung had difficulty keeping his eyes open.
Him speaking up kind of surprised Jisung as they were sitting in silence for quite some time now.
"Huh? What?", Jisung mumbled, rubbing his eyes and looking at Minho in confusion, making the latter chuckle.
"Come on, let's get you to bed" Minho laughed, standing up, dragging Jisung onto his feet as well.
"Don't wanna" he groaned, yet he let Minho pull him out of the library. Even though he was more stumbling than walking.
"If you don't go to bed now you'll fall asleep in there" Minho argued with a laugh.
"Don't care," Jisung said, trying to pull Minho to a stop.
But Jisung wasn't really strong compared to Minho who just laughed at his attempt, not getting any slower.
When Minho came to a halt in front of the Slytherin dorm Jisung didn't seem to notice and ran into him, the confused sound he made was more than just cute, thought Minho.
"Come on now, get to your bed. Or I'll call Seungmin to get you" Minho told him, turning around to look at Jisung, yet not letting go of his hand.
"Fine..." Jisung mumbled, rubbing his eyes again.
"Good night, Jisungie" Minho smiled, ruffling the younger's hair.
"Good night, Minho~" Jisung replied, slowly letting go of Minho's hand and going to the door. "And thank you" he mumbled with a smile, then quickly disappearing in the door, leaving Minho with a fuzzy feeling deep inside him.

_____

"JISUNG! IT'S SATURDAY!"
Seungmin's screaming was what woke Jisung up and if he could he would most probably kill the other. But since that was illegal he simply threw a pillow as hard as he could in Seungmin's direction, actually hitting his face.
"Let me sleep, goddammit" Jisung groaned into his pillow.
"No way, get up! Let's do stuff" Seungmin said, throwing the pillow back onto the bed and sitting down on it as well.
"Why? I don't want to" the other replied, lifting his head up slightly so he could see the others through his bangs.
"Come on, it's a free day, we should use it!", Seungmin exclaimed, jumping off the bed again.
"I want to use my free day for sleeping tho" Jisung whined, but he already noticed that he didn't stand a chance against Seungmin when he was so hyper.
"Next week, now get up" Seungmin stressed, taking Jisung arm and dragging him up.
"Urgh, fine, let me get dressed then" Jisung gave up his protest, pushing Seungmin off of his bed.
"I'll come back in 5 minutes, get going" Seungmin laughed as he left the room.
As promised, Jisung got up and first quickly made his bed before getting dressed. Since there were no classes he decided on black jeans, a black and grey long-sleeved turtleneck and a black shirt over it.
He was finished faster than he thought so he sat down on his bed again, taking the squirrel-plushies in his hands, he's been sleeping with it ever since he received it and it somehow made him relax more.

"Okay Jisung, the five minutes passed" Seungmin announced as he entered the room again, but he didn't expect to see Jisung lying on his bed again, sleeping.

Seungmin

Photo
Look at this little shit, sleeping after I let him alone for a second...🙄

Chan

Lmao, at least he's dressed already so you only have to wake him up 😂

Minho

Or you just let him sleep because its 9 am??

Seungmin

Nah, he's already dressed it would be a waste not to do anything🤧

Minho couldn't contain his smile when he saw the picture. And maybe he also blushed a bit seeing the plushie he was holding. But how much he'd like to continue being on his phone he laid it away again so he could get back to his school work.
He would've loved to sleep in but he left most of his school stuff to be done on weekends so he rather have all of it done on a Saturday morning than on a Sunday night. And most of his roommates were still asleep so there was no one to distract him and there was more than enough stuff for him to get done that would take the whole day if he would let him distract himself with his phone.
With that he had most done when his roommates started to wake up as well, they didn't even wonder about Minho already being awake as they already knew him for some years. And lucky for Minho, most of them just got ready and left the room to hang out with their friends or with some girls and he was quickly the last one in the room.

After another few hours he was finally finished so he decided to get something to eat and maybe look if he can find his friends lingering around somewhere around the school.

"Minho, there you are! Are you finished with your school stuff?", Chan called out when he saw the Gryffindor wandering down the hall.
"Yeah, finally," he said, walking up to the other who was sitting together with Wonwoo and Kun, one of the Hufflepuff Prefects and friend of Chan.
"So, what are you planning on doing the rest of the weekend?", the latter asked.
"Don't know yet, probably get all the sleep I've been missing already" Minho joked, leaning against the wall they were sitting at. "How 'bout you?", he then returned the question.
"Pretty much the same" Kun laughed and the other two agreed.
The four of them continued to talk for a while before Minho decided to finally get something to eat as Chan caught him before he got to the Hall.
Even though he only went in quickly and grabbed two apples, it would bring him through most of the day until there would be dinner. He then continued strolling along the school, looking around to see if anything interesting was happening around school, even though that mostly wasn't the case.

______

Looool, im late so I didn't proof read it whoops fksjs
Also, this chapter is rather boring as I kinds rushed through the process writing it so I would have it on time 😅😅

Despite that, I hope y'all likes it uwu
If you did, feel free to leave comments and likes~

See y'all next week,
Phi 💜