43. Piano

When the group met for lunch the others already heard about the situation between Lisa and Jisung and all of them asked themselves what has gotten into the boy that he tried to be nice to Lisa after all that she has done.
But Jisung didn't comment on it nor thought about it anymore. He tried once and he won't again, it's not worth his time and effort. Therefore, whenever the others tried to ask him why he did that he just shrugged, not looking up from the table he's been staring at ever since they sat down and waited for lunch to start so they would part to their tables. Jisung really didn't want to talk about it anymore and would preferably stay in his room for the rest of the day. But he already promised Chaeyoung to show her the music rooms as soon as both of them were free. And that was directly after lunch would end.
Jisung sighed heavily, asking himself questions he shouldn't ask. Not only did he not know the answer to them, but he also didn't really want to know them as he knew that the answers would have an even more negative impact on him than the questions had.
He shook his head to get the thoughts out of his head and instead he listened to the conversation the others were having. Currently, Felix was babbling about the Animagus course he signed up for and what he hoped his animal-form would be.
During the holidays Jisung read more than enough about Animagi as well as Metamorohmagi so he knew most of it by now so he soon stopped listening again and just waited for time to go by.

After lunch, Jisung didn't even move an inch when Chaeyoung appeared next to him, all smiley and giggly.
"Come on, let's go," she said, definitely too motivated for Jisung, but he didn't refuse and just got up to lead the way.
The both of them didn't exchange a single word to the music room and Chaeyoung quickly realized that something was off with Jisung, but she didn't dare to ask as she already knew that he wouldn't talk about it so easily and out in the open.
So when they entered the room and the door was closed, Chaeyoung pulled Jisung into a hug, catching him off guard, making him stumble back a bit while trying to not fall over.
"Whatever it is, you can talk to me" she quietly whispered.
Reluctantly, Jisung returned the hug. "I know, thanks" he mumbled before loosening the hug again and stepping back a bit.
"So uhm, yeah, here it is" he then said, trying to drag her attention away from himself. Chaeyoung still wondered what was with him all of a sudden, so much that she was actually worried about the boy but she didn't ask anymore since he seemed more than uncomfortable with whatever he was dealing it.
She sighed and turned around, away from the boy and instead took a look at the room, like she actually had planned by coming here.

"What instrument do you play?", she then asked, turning back to the blonde boy again.
"Piano..." he quietly answered.
Chaeyoung's face literally lit up when she heard that and took Jisung by the arm, dragging him to the big piano and sitting him down on the stool.
"Can you please play sometime for me?", she asked with puppy eyes.
He sighed but smiled while doing so, opening the keys and taking a deep breath before laying his fingers on them and started playing 'Für Elise' by Beethoven as it was the one he knew the best after years of practising.
Chaeyoung sat down next to him and just listened quietly, closing her eyes and concentrating on the sounds coming from the instrument.

Once Jisung finished he stood up again, a few steps away from the instrument, somehow looking ashamed.
"Oh my god, that was so good" Chaeyoung applauded, also standing up and smiling at him. "You should play more often," she told him.
"Ah no, I don't know how often these rooms are used normally so I rather not walk around here" he quickly denied.
Chaeyoung frowned at the answer and walked up to him. "I never even knew that these rooms exist so why should anyone use them if they aren't even known?", she asked him but he only shrugged. "Come on! This is something you enjoy doing, no? So you shouldn't stop yourself from doing so because of such a tiny reason" she argued but Jisung still didn't answer.
"Just what is on your mind all of a sudden? You were so happy yesterday night" she asked, now Jisung didn't even look at her and instead stared on the ground between them.
"Did something else happen between you and Lisa?", she then wanted to know but he quickly shook his head in denial. "Did something else happen, other than that? With those idiotic Slytherins from summer?", she asked further only for Jisung to deny again.
"It's... It's nothing, I just need some rest" he then quickly said and left the room as fast as possible. He was gone so fast that Chaeyoung couldn't even see him when she left the room right after him.
"What the heck is going on?", she asked herself, going back to the Gryffindor dorms while taking out her phone and dialling a number.

Jisung quickly got to his room, closed the door behind him and let himself fall face forward onto his bed, letting out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding.
He himself didn't really know what was going on, but something told him, that something will go wrong really badly. And normally his guts wouldn't lie, at least they haven't until now...
He rolled onto his back and took about his phone, checking the few messages he had, most of them being from the group chat.
The other boys all asked if they would want to meet up on the field, most of them were quick to answer yes, actually, all of them said yes to the meeting, but Jisung didn't feel like going so he just locked his phone again and closed his eyes.

_________

Hey, I'm a bit late, sorry bout that
I also didn't proofread this bc I'm stressed rn so I'll look over it tomorrow ig

I hope you still liked it tho, if so, feel free to leave comments and likes uwu

See you next week~ (or Sunday if you read my other book hehe)

Phi 💜