50. Trace

Over the course of the day where Seungmin dragged Jisung everywhere and nowhere he gave up on even trying to protest the slightest.
"What kind of magic was that, that the letter you received just lit up and didn't leave a trace," the younger asked at one point when the two of them were sitting at the well.
"Oh... That... Uhm" Jisung more or less mumbled to himself, not sure if he should just say it or not. But either way, he and the other would find out, so why should he hide it.
"It's my family's way to not leave any traces" he mumbled, fumbling with his hands.
"The letter was from your family?", Seungmin asked him, also surprised considering what Jisung told him about his family.
"But I thought they didn't contact you anymore...?"
"They didn't, that's what is so weird about it... I don't want to see them again" Jisung murmured, a heavy weight on his heart. "But there's no use hiding if they know I'm here anyway" he then continued.
"Well, I can't imagine that they would just walk up here after what you told me about them. Maybe they just want you to know that they haven't forgotten about you?", Seungmin tried to guess.
"That sounds more like a threat than a friendly reminder" Jisung laughed before shrugging. "But I guess I can't help it. At least I can get new glasses when they know where I went after they suddenly couldn't get any information about me after three years" he continued, not really caring about what Seungmin knew and what not.
Trying to lift the mood up a bit he wanted to change the topic. "So will you come to Hogsmeade with us next time?", he asked with a hoping smile.
"I still don't have anyone to sign the permission" Jisung shrugged.
"I bet we could talk to Dumbledore about it. I'm sure we'll find a way, especially when you say that you need a new pair of glasses" Seungmin tried to convince him.
"I can ask him, maybe" Jisung half-assed agreed, standing up. "But first let's got somewhere else, I think my ass just froze off on the stone" he then said, waiting for Seungmin to follow him.
"We could go to the common room, the fireplace is probably lit at these temperatures" Seungmin suggested, but from Jisung's look, he wasn't too fond of the idea.
"Okay, we'll see how many people are there and if there are too many, we'll go to your room?", he then rephrased his question to which Jisung then agreed.
Jisung was more than just happy to finally be in a warmer place as he wasn't wearing a think coat nor did he have a scarf.
As the older expected, most Slytherins were in the common room, also wanting to warm up from the cold weather. So Jisung and Seungmin went to Jisung's room, where he luckily had the heater running so it was nice and warm in his room as well.

The hours went by and the sun started to set already, lighting the room in an orange-gold colour.
"I think I should go now, if you want we can skype later" Seungmin then stated, standing up from the chair he was sitting on.
"Sure, why not" Jisung agreed on his plan, falling backwards onto his bed. "I'll sleep until then" he laughed, watching while Seungmin went to the door.
"You do you, just get up in time" the other replied with a grin.
"Yeah... Maybe"

Seungmin decided to look for Hyunjin before the curfew so they could spend a bit more time together. But since he didn't want to look through whole Hogwarts he just quickly texted him to meet up somewhere so they had as much time as they could get.

Later in the evening the groups once again started a Skype call as most of the other's roommates stayed in the common room until late in the evening so there was no-one to interrupt the group.
This time Chaeyoung also joined the call with the boys.
Meanwhile, Jisung also changed into more comfortable clothes than what he ran around with over the course of the day and he also decided to skype on his bed so he could sit more comfortable as well.
"Where are Seungmin and Hyunjin?", Felix then asked, as if he couldn't think for himself.
"Are you genuinely asking that now?", Jisung asked him with an arched eyebrow.
"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" the other laughed.
"Maybe you shouldn't ask then," Jeongin said, also laughing.
"It's not like they're the only obvious ones" Chaeyoung commented with a grin on her face, but not answering any questions when asked who she meant with that.

"I have to go now, I promised Mina to call her" she then quickly excused herself before leaving the call before the boys could ask her any more questions, leaving them with guesses who she could mean but they didn't come to any conclusion at all, or at least they didn't say it out loud.
One after another the boys had to leave the call due to their roommates coming back to go to bed as well.
Most of the group didn't even notice how late it already was.
With that, they were only three: Chan, Minho and Jisung since he didn't have to care about roommates coming back, but he was tired nonetheless, yet didn't want to go to sleep.
"If you're tired, go and sleep, no one pressures you to stay awake," Chan said, everyone knowing that he was talking to Jisung.
The boy only hummed in response, not really listening as he was also reading something at the same time.
"Jisung" Minho then called out, finally getting the attention of the younger.
"Go to bed, you're falling asleep already" he then said.
"Am not" Jisung argued, yawning.
"That's why you're yawning, while you also can't keep your eyes open," the Gryffindor said.
"That's not true"
"It is"
"Maybe all of us should go to sleep, it's already past midnight" Chan then interfered, laughing at how the two acted.
"Really?", both of them asked in unison.
"Yes, look at the time yourself if you don't believe me"

______

I'm late but still on time huehuehuehue

Also, there was an element imwelldonewithmylife helped me with without knowing lmao

Aaaaannd I wanted to asked if you guys would be interested in a group chat??
Either on WhatsApp, Insta, Line or Kaokaotalk ☺️

Other than that, I hope y'all liked it uwu, if so, feel free to leave comments and likes 🤭

See you next week~
Phi 💜