62. Kim and Lee, Right?

When Jisung woke up the next morning there was a small letter on his desk. Sleepy as he was, he didn't really realize what it was and where it came from, so he sat down at his desk and took the paper, unfolded it and read through the first few lines before skipping down to the end and looking at the signature.

"Are you ready? There's not much time left" Seungmin stumbled into Jisung's room.
"We have time until after breakfast, don't stress me like that" Jisung sighed, putting the letter down again to get clothes out of his closet.
"Oh come on, why are you so boring? Aren't you excited to finally get out of here for once?", Seungmin asked the other, leaning onto the door frame.
Jisung shrugged, actually just wanting to get over with the day, not knowing whether or not there will be problems concerning the glasses.

"You're booooring" Seungmin whined before standing up straight again. "I'll be waiting outside, hurry up," he said and left the room again, leaving Jisung to change his clothes.
His outfit was quite simple but it was warm enough to get through the day without freezing.

Seungmin was waiting in the common room and stood up as soon as he saw Jisung.
"Finally, you're so slow" he whined.
"Oh come on, I didn't even take five minutes" Jisung argued, hitting his shoulder before leaving the dorm with him.
The two of them were the last of their friends to get to the Hall so they already sat down at their table.

"Are you already excited, Jisung?", Chan asked, putting his arm around the younger's shoulder.
"Not really, it's just a small town" he shrugged.
"Well, but it's a magical little village, you'll be surprised" Chan laughed, ruffling Jisung's hair before leaving the Hall first.
The rest of the group soon followed, giving McGonagall their parent's permits.
When Jisung gave her his permit she couldn't help but smile after reading it and looking at the signature she knew more than well.
"Have fun," she told him, giving him back the paper.
"Thank you" he replied, smiling slightly and then going to his friends who gathered at the side of the big group of students.

"Let's already divide into smaller groups so we can get everything done" Hyunjin then said.
It was pretty usual for the group to use the day to get as much out of it as possible, even though Hyunjin mainly used it to go shopping and overfill his wardrobe even more than it already was.
"Yeah, we can switch after some time like the last time" Chan agreed to which the others also agreed with.

"Well, I don't have anything to do so I'll just tag along with anyone" Minho shrugged. It wasn't that long ago when he was in Hogsmead and at home after all so he had everything he needed.
"I'll show Jisung where what is and bring him wherever he needs to go" Seungmin announced. "You can come with us then, Minho, who knows how long Jisung's stuff will take" he then added towards the Gryffindor, who nodded in reply.
"Sure, why not"

The others also quickly agreed on their groups so they finally got going. At least the way there wasn't really long so they weren't out in the cold for too long.
"Do you know the name of the store you need to go to?", Seungmin asked Jisung once they arrived in Hogsmeade.
"Uhm, I don't think it actually has a name" Jisung confessed with a shy smile. "But it shouldn't be too hard to find" he then quickly added as the other two looked a bit confused.
"And how do you think on finding it?", Minho asked him.
"I don't really know how to explain... It just, exists?", Jisung mumbled, but it just continued to confuse the others, so he just started walking, knowing that he'll somehow end up where he needed to be.

And just like he thought, soon they were standing in front of a small shop without any signs nor did it seem like any lights were burning on the inside.
"Are you sure this is it?", Seungmin nervously asked.
"Yeah, pretty sure," Jisung said, opening the door and entering the shop, the other two following him with a weird feeling.

"Han, I was expecting you," an old man said in the back of the shop, not even near the small group of boys.
"How does he know-" Seungmin wanted to ask but he was cut short by the man.
"And I see that you've brought friends. That's new" the man laughed, finally coming out of the back of the shop and to the front, inspecting the two boys he didn't know yet. "Kim and Lee, right?", the man asked, leaving the two a bit baffled, but they still nodded.
"You fit well into your families" he commented before waving Jisung towards him to which he succumbed without a word.
"What happened to your old glasses?", the man then asked Jisung as he sat down on a high chair.
"I lost them in the lake," he said. "It wasn't planned" he quickly added as he knew what the man would comment on that.
"Well, I guess whatever gets lost in the lake will stay in the lake," he said, taking some measurements of Jisung's eyes before going to the back again. "Do you want the same design as last time?", he called from the back.
"Yeah" Jisung replied, much quieter but the man could still hear him without any problems.

Only a few minutes later the man came back, gently placing the new pair of glasses on Jisung's nose.
"Looking good," the man said with a smile.
"Thanks" Jisung mumbled, standing up from the chair again. "How much do I owe you?", he then wanted to know, but the man just dismissed him.
"It's fine. You've lost them after all, it wouldn't be fair to charge you for them" he told Jisung, still smiling.

A bit confused, Jisung agreed to it and went in front of the counter again where Minho and Seungmin were waiting for him to finish whatever he was doing.
"See you next time, Han," the man said as the group left the store.
"Yeah, see you next time" Jisung replied, leaving the store last.
He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding when the door finally closed behind him.
"That was... Somehow weird" Seungmin mumbled and Minho agreed.

_________

This isn't even how I wanted to chapter to turn out, but here it is lol
I'll just use what I wanted to use here in the next chapter then ig 😂😂

Anygaaaays, I hope y'all liked the chapter uwu
If you did, feel free to leave comments and likes, they are always welcome 🤭

See y'all next week
Phi 💜