5. Searching

Chaeyoung didn't eat at lunch, even though all her friends and Minho told her to at least eat something. But she just told them, that she'd eat later.
After lunch, she went back to help Hagrid searching for Jisung. She wouldn't just give up.

Chan sat down next to Minho as soon as Chaeyoung literally ran outside.
"We should help her," he said, resting his head in his hand, looking at the three Gryffindor boys who still sat there.
"I know, 'we don't know him, why should we?' but your sister seemed really concerned about that guy and he didn't deserve it either" Chan added, looking directly at Minho. He was sure that Felix would help him and if Felix helps, Changbin will too, so he only had to convince Minho.
"Urgh okay, but you'll have to repay me for that," the oldest of the Gryffindors said.
Chan smiled at him. "I will, thanks," he said, standing up, followed by the other three boys.
Together they went down to the lake again. They only had to look around a bit until they saw Chaeyoung following Hagrid along the lake.
The boys went over to them. Chaeyoung seemed more than happy to see the boys and she was even happier when Chan told her, that they would help to find Jisung.

They searched for the boy at every spot they were allowed to go to but they didn't found a sign.
Slowly the thought of death overcame Chaeyoung but she tried to hide the thought somewhere else in her head.
"We'll find him. Don't worry" Chan said, smiling slightly, hoping to cheer her up a little.
"I won't give up until I'll find him," Chaeyoung said, clenching her teeth.
She's always been so determined, but sometimes it's not the best that she doesn't want to give up until the end.

The sun was slowly setting and Felix was the first one to whine about how much his feet hurt and that he wants to eat and sleep and how he had to still learn stuff. But he also didn't want to leave Chaeyoung hanging so he stopped to complain and instead got Changbin to carry him, even though he fell asleep quite soon.
"We'll look for him again tomorrow, okay? It's too late already and we have to go to dinner" Chan told Chaeyoung. "I'm not hungry" she replied.
"We're not allowed out afterwards anyway" he then told her. Hoping that she would stop at least for now.
"That's not fair! We can't just hope that he'll suddenly appear tomorrow morning to class! We have to find him!", she yelled at him. He was taken aback, he knew how sensitive she could become but both of them knew that Chan was actually right.
"Chan is right. I'll ask the Centaurs to look out as well, ok? We'll find him" Hagrid told her, giving her a comforting smile.
The boys, at least those who were still awake, knew that Chaeyoung would give up for the day when all of them would keep saying that to her.
"Urgh, all of you are stupid" Chaeyoung murmured, crossing her arms. "Don't you dare not help me tomorrow" she added, turning around, going up the hill, followed by Tzuyu.
The boys stayed for a few more minutes. "I don't get what's so special about him" Minho mumbled, massaging his temples.
"You should see him in the classes, you wouldn't think it's his first year here" Felix said, yawning and rubbing his eyes.
Minho and Chan looked at him confused. "Well, if you'd see him when he used spells you'd say that he would be the best of the year. In every class" the youngest of them explained. "I don't think that here at Hogwarts is his first time using magic" he then explained, jumping off of Changbin's back. "But magic outside of Hogwarts is forbidden? And how is he supposed to learn that all in the muggle world?" Minho questioned but Felix only shrugged "it's only a guess, maybe he's just talented or the heir of a really talented family," Felix said. "Yeah, that's definitely a possibility. We don't know where he comes from, do we? We only know his name, his age and his house" Chan said, trying to be optimistic as always in every situation.
"Can we go now? I'm hungry" Changbin then suddenly said, completely ignoring the conversation the other three just had.
Together they went to the castle again and entered the Great Hall once again, sitting down at their rightful places.
Chan told Wonwoo what he was up to the whole day, leaning his head onto his hands.
 "I'll help you tomorrow, then" Wonwoo promised, smiling at his friend. Chan was happy to hear those words but also too tired to react properly. He just wanted to go to sleep as soon as possible, walk through the woods the next morning before classes start and pray that Jisung would somehow appear again. Lost in his thoughts he almost didn't hear what Dumbledore was saying.
"Due to their voluntary help to find Jisung Bang Chan and Chou Tzuyu of Ravenclaw, Lee Minho, Lee Chaeyoung, Lee Felix and Seo Changbin of Gryffindor earn 20 House Point each," he said at the end of the speech. The students seemed really surprised. "They were out the whole day after their classes in order to find a boy they didn't know well or even not at all. Take an example of their actions. And reflect on it as well" the old man ended his speech. Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Chan knew who he wanted to reflect. And Chan sincerely hoped that they had gotten some kind of punishment for their behaviour.
Dumbledore went to his seat again and the students began to eat, more talkative than usual but still not too loud. Yet, something about all this talking didn't seem right to Chan, but he thought that he was imagining stuff because he was so tired and was getting a headache as well.

'Hopefully tomorrow everything will get better'
That was the thought, six people in the hall though at the same time.

___________________________

School started and is already stressful, but i'll still try to update regularly as possible :3

I hope you liked it

~ Phi

(Also, I've put up my link for my ao3 acc instead of my german fic acc, so feel free to read there too )