16. Smart

To his own surprise, Jisung actually really enjoyed talking to the other boys Seungmin introduced him to. And they also were his age. Even though the other two were in different houses, they didn't seem to care about that fact.
Luckily the other two boys didn't ask him too much and instead talked about themselves, especially Felix who just didn't shut up at any time, he could say something to every topic if you'd try.
Before breakfast, they sat in the garden together and mainly talked about Hogwarts and magic and stuff like that.
When it was time to go to the great hall they all stood up and went there. On the way, Felix and Hyunjin started to tell jokes, but half of the time they started to laugh before they were even finished with it.
In the hall they separated according to their houses, Hyunjin said goodbye to Seungmin by ruffling his hair, which the younger disapproved but took with a laugh. Jisung was happy to see that Seungmin was okay again and hoped that it would stay like that.
Before the four of them parted they said that they'd meet after school and do some stuff together.
The others hoped that they would find out more about the new boy but they would also be okay if that was the case, as long as they could talk to him and make sure that he was okay.
Felix had the same two lessons with Jisung so he waited next to the door of the great hall and walked next to Jisung as soon as he stepped out of the door.
For a moment the Slytherin was a bit in shock because he didn't recognise Felix immediately and first thought it could be someone else.
Felix was actually really happy to have Jisung in his class. None of his friends ever took Study of Ancient Runes and he never really wanted to find friends in that class as most of them were total nerds. Well, some of his friends are nerds too, but they were friends before they were nerds.
On the way to their classroom, they got a few weird looks from others but Jisung didn't really care as he was used to it and Felix also didn't seem to be interested in what others think about him.
Well, he was openly pan and most of the people who knew him would guess that he has a boyfriend if they didn't already know it.
He really was in a committed relationship but still, he didn't have the urge to just tell everyone. If they'd look closely they would see it anyway and if they don't see it they don't have to know.
The two boys sat down together and were talking while they were waiting for their teacher while Jisung was also reading the book of the class.
It actually surprised Felix to a certain extent because he himself couldn't read something properly while talking to a person and then also keep both things in mind and not getting them confused within seconds.
"Do you have like some kind of superpower?", Felix asked laughing, getting a confused look of the other.
"Why should I?", he asked back.
"Well, I would have already read some text out loud because I can't multitask for shit" he laughed.
Jisung shrugged smiling. "I've always been doing that so I'm probably just used to it" he explained and shut the book when the teacher entered the room.
During the class, Felix somehow ended feeling a bit dumb sitting next to Jisung who seemed to know the answer to every single question the teacher asked.

Felix and Jisung actually had all the other classes afterwards and it made feel Felix even dumber, even though it was something he could laugh about as all his other friends seemed to be smarter than him, but at least he was the funniest of the group.
Well, maybe he was a bit smarter than Jeongin but he was cute so he was allowed to be dumb.
The last lesson was also accompanied by Seungmin and after the last lesson, they also met Hyunjin.
Jisung was really happy that Seungmin and Hyunjin were on better terms again, even though Seungmin still didn't tell the exact reason why he had such a weird mood after Hyunjin went on the date with Jisoo. But Hyunjin could explain it himself in some sort of way and never spoke about anything that happened that day. He also never once mentioned Jisoo's name just in case it has to do something with her.
The four of them went to the Great Hall together where the other 5 boys were already waiting, Chaeyoung was there as well, talking with Tzuyu.
When she saw Jisung, finally being well up, she smiled and went over to him.
"I heard you're getting along with my brother's friends now?", she asked him with a bright smile.
"Yeah, I guess so" he mumbled, "at least with the ones my age" he continued, smiling at her as well.
"I'm happy to hear that! Did your wounds heal properly? I heard you were in the hospital wing again" she asked with a concerned voice.
"Everything is fine, I just had a small blackout after class" he explained, not mentioning the wound on his leg which still hasn't healed properly and therefore still hurts. Maybe be could ask Seungmin if he could get him some actual painkillers when they go to Hogsmeade to ease the pain at least for a bit. Magic would never have a proper effect on it anyway.
He knew about it, at least of the theory, but now he realised that it wasn't a weird joke his parents made years ago. It was meant to be for the best but they probably didn't think about magical medicine also losing its power on him with that.
"Jisung you're spacing out, are you sure you're entirely fine?", the girl asked him and he just nodded absently.

______________

I hope you liked it, if yes, feel free to leave comments and liked uwu

Phi