56. A Nobody Again

What no one expected was to not to hear from Jisung for two more days and that he only dared to leave his room when Dumbledore wanted him to come to his office. And even then, no one actually saw him go there, only when he left he was seen by a group of people who Jisung didn't wish to see.

"Look who we have here, our little murderer" one of them grinned, walking towards the boy, leaving him no room to escape.
"What are you talking about?", Jisung asked, not finding any energy to talk loud or try to escape.
"What I'm talking about? You know that exactly, Han" the boy practically spat, pushing Jisung to the wall.
"I didn't murder anyone" Jisung defended himself.
"Not yet, huh?"
"Why should I murder someone?"
"Why shouldn't you, is the real question. You just want the attention, don't you? Being all mysterious, pretending to be nice and then trying to kill those who believe you" the boy told him, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and lifting him from the ground. "And I think it's time to show you that you're not worth anything here. You're a nobody. No one cares about you or what happens to you" he growled, before hitting Jisung in the face, who let out a painful whine under his breath, looking down on the ground.
"Look at me you fucking asshole, I'm talking to you!" Another hit found its way to Jisung's face, breaking parts of his skin.
Finally, the boy let Jisung go, letting him fall on the ground, but he knew that he wasn't finished.
"Look at you, you weak piece of shit, you're worth nothing". Jisung didn't even listen anymore, trying to focus on staying awake and conscious as he felt a pain run through his body, from his stomach, guessing that he was probably kicked there.

"C'mon, Kim, I think he had enough, he isn't even responding anymore, that's so boring," another voice said, but Jisung couldn't make out where it came from, but he didn't care anymore. He just hoped that not too many people saw what just happened and waited for the group to go away so he can make his way back to his room again, knowing that it might take a bit longer.
If he could only be as invisible as he was in the muggle world after he was kicked out. No one cared about him then either.

"Hey, are you alright?", a voice spoke out in front of Jisung, making his head jerk up, making him look at a boy he hasn't seen before.
"Yeah, I'm fine" he mumbled and looked away, hoping the other would just leave.
"Well, it doesn't look like that to me. Can you stand up?" he then asked with a concerned voice.
"I don't really know" Jisung confessed, before taking another look at the other.
He was also a Slytherin, most probably a few years older and telling from his accent he was probably from China.
"Come, let me help you" he then said, holding out a hand to Jisung.
The latter wasn't sure if he could and should trust the other but it seemed he wouldn't leave him alone any time soon. Therefore Jisung reluctantly took his hand so he could carefully help him stand up.
"By the way, I'm Wen Junhui, a Prefect from the house" he then introduced himself when they were standing face to face.
"Han... Jisung" the younger replied, trying to blend out the pain coming from practically everywhere.
"Can you walk? Should I bring you to your room?", the other then asked.
"No, I'm fine, thanks" Jisung mumbled, leaning against the wall before taking a deep breath and making his way back to his room, leaving the other back sighing.

Jisung knew he shouldn't set his hope on a better situation the next day, he thought of just staying in his room again, ignoring what Dumbledore told him the day before, yet he didn't and instead somehow managed to get into his uniform and going to his first lesson, skipping breakfast like the past few days.

He really hoped that he wouldn't meet anyone who would want to talk to him in his classes as he would just stay silent the whole day until he could go back to sleep again. Also hoping not to get beaten up before, between or after classes. Even though that hope quickly faded as it happened pretty much immediately between the first two lectures, making Jisung come to Transfiguration not only too late, but also with a bleeding lip, not answering when McGonagall asked him what happened, as well as ignoring the concerned look he got from Seungmin and Felix when he sat down in the last row.
Luckily, it was already Friday, so he wouldn't have to leave his room the next day, nor interact with anyone so he was more than relieved when school was finally over and he could get to his room as fast as possible without letting anyone see him again for the next two days.
He also still continued to ignore any messages as he just let his phone battery die and didn't charge it since.

After taking a few painkillers and washing off the blood in his face, Jisung laid down in his bed, closing his eyes in hopes he could get a bit of sleep, which was harder than he thought after not eating anything but the sweets he had in his room for the last few days.
Thinking about that also made him remember, that he, in fact, had to go outside of his room again sooner or later as he promised Dumbledore to attend to the meals.
Luckily they didn't have to sit at their assigned tables on weekends so the others would most probably sit together so he would just have to sit at another table and try not to get seen by them as they, especially Chaeyoung, would most probably want to talk to him.
With a deep sight he sat up again, thinking whether it not he should charge his phone again, but then again he thought about how many messages he already ignored and how bad he actually felt about it.

I'm such a bad friend...

__________

Heyaaaa, I'm in time for once lmao djshsb

I hope y'all liked it and don't sue me lol

Anygays, if you liked it, feel free to leave comments and likes, all of em are appreciated uwu

See y'all next week
Phi 💜