26. Date

When Minho saw that he got a text from an unknown number he was confused at first but as soon as he read the message the confusion disappeared and he quickly answered.

It's okay with me but... When exactly and where?

He waited for a few minutes, staring at his phone but he didn't get an answer directly. The younger boy didn't even come online.
Not everyone is on their phone 24/7, Minho reminded himself, so he just put his phone on vibration so he would notice if he'd get an answer and put his phone away again.
But because there wasn't anything else to do he looked at his phone every other second to check if the other might already answered but his phone didn't ring.
It wasn't the case most of the time though and Minho felt quite idiotic if he's being honest. He just hopes nobody would see him.
He was sitting in the group room of his house and was just bored to death because all of his friends seemed to have something better to do.
It felt like forever until his phone buzzed again.
He almost leapt forward and took his phone to look who texted him, hoping it was Jisung and not some random game or someone else.
It really was Jisung! Minho couldn't tell why but he actually was happy that it was the younger. Not for the fact that he would hopefully give him more information to the 'date', he had with Lisa but more just because it was him.
In the text, Jisung said that he didn't talk about it but that Lisa was probably still in the Great Hall if he wanted to ask her.
Minho answer with a short 'thank you, I'll go ask her' and stood up. He already changed into proper clothes so he didn't run around in his uniform and made his way to the Hall.
He quickly scanned all the people and soon found the blonde girl sitting at the table with a few others of her house. Minho went over to them and tapped the girl on the shoulder, smiling at her with a practised fake smile which looked realistic.
"Jisung told me you wanted to meet me today?", he said.
The face of the girl literally glowed up at the sight of the Gryffindor boy and she quickly nodded.
"But let's go somewhere else," she said with a smile, standing up from her seat and dragging Minho out by his arm.
Minho didn't know how to feel about the whole situation. It's not like there would be an outcome out of this whole thing. He wasn't interested in Lisa, or girls in general but he still did it so nothing bad would happen to anyone, Jisung especially since she threatened him.
He didn't realize where they were going until they were standing in the Quidditch-arena, which was only lighted dimly, causing a slightly creepy atmosphere, at least if you're alone.
But Minho knew the field well and he knew that there was nothing to care about. Even if something should happen he knew how to get away from there.
Minho was so deep in thoughts that he didn't even realise that Lisa started to talk to him.
"...and so I think we would be perfect for each other" was the last and only part of Lisa's speech which he heard.
He turned around to face the girl next to him who was looking at him with shiny eyes. Minho had no idea what she just talked about but considering the last part, it wasn't something he would say yes to.
"Sorry, but I'm not interested in anything like this at the moment" he then said, giving her an apologetic smile.
The shine in her eyes dulled but the smile didn't go away, yet it seemed fake now.
"Are you sure? Is there no one you're interested in at all?", she asked him, stepping closer, too close.
Minho shook his head. "No one" he repeated.
"But as if such a handsome guy like you doesn't like any beautiful girl in whole Hogwarts," she said, laying her hands on to Minho's chest and coming even closer.
Other to the fact that she was completely intruding his personal space, he couldn't help but grin at the way she asked her questions because if she asked like this the answer was still clear. "No," he said, the tone dropped, showing that he meant it.

He also took a step back and Lisa's hands fell down next to her body again.
The look on her face turned into anger.
"You know this is a deal you'll never get a second chance for," she said through gritted teeth but Minho just shrugged.
"Urgh, boys are so stupid!", she yelled and ran away, leaving Minho alone on the court. Yet he couldn't stop himself from laughing about what just happened.
Girls are stupid too, he thought as he slowly made his way back to the main house.
He'll tell his friends the next day how ridiculous the whole situation turned out to be.

In his room he threw himself onto his bed and rethought the situation again, ending up laughing once again.
He took his phone out of his pocket and looked at it, somehow hoping that he got another message from Jisung, but why should he? There was no reason for the younger to text him again. He texted him because of the whole 'date' situation in the first place and they ended that conversation so there was no point for him in texting Minho again, so why did he still hoped so?
Minho shook his head and put his phone on the nightstand.
Why was he thinking about him? There's no reason. A few weeks ago he didn't even have interest in him at all and he only wanted him to not get his sister into trouble. How did it even come this far?
Not that it's negative at all but he just didn't understand how all of these events followed each other to the point that he hoped to have a text from a boy he didn't like the first time meeting him.

________

Fbwlfk, I actually don't know what to say lmao, I'm so uncreative owo

Oh and also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 8K READS, THIS REALLY MEANS A LOT FOR ME! ❤️❤️❤️

See you next week~

Phi