65. Project

Jisung wasn't sure whether or not he should belive in Divination stuff. Like, yeah, he was kinda paranoid about the stuff Wonwoo read and predicted in the tea-leaves, but on the other hand, there is always something bad going to happen, it already did often enough so once more couldn't be too much of a surprise.

"Jisung could you please concentrate?", Isa called out to him snipping her fingers in front of his face.
"Huh? What is it?" he asked, lifting his head to look at the girl.
"That's exactly what I mean, you're just staring down at the book instead of reading it. We only have a week to finish the whole project so please concentrate on it" she told him with a sigh.
"Of course, sorry" he muttered, looking back down to read properly now, trying to shove all his other thoughts away.
But being honest, he didn't really want to continue reading. He already had enough of phoenixes as he already knew everything relevant you could know about them. And the irrelevant stuff as well probably.
But he couldn't really just splurt out all information he knew as Isa will then most probably question him about the amount of it and he really didn't need anymore if that after Felix didn't shut up with his questions after all.
Therefore he just ended up reading the chapter about the animal and writing down shirt notes, maybe adding some extra information here and there when he felt like it.
"Should I write the paper?", Jisung then asked, as a sort of compromise for not concentrating properly.
"That would actually be really sweet of you. I still have to get quite a lot of other homework to get done" Isa told him, smiling in relief when she heard the offer.

As they were already almost finished with what they wanted to get done on that day, the two of them started to pack up, Isa giving her papers to Jisung.
"I'll give the papers to you when I'm done so you can look over them as well," Jisung told her before leaving the library first.
"Yeah, see you then"

Jisung left the library with a sigh, the whole day was just tiring and he could probably sleep for the next ten days if he would be allowed to.

"How did your date go?", a voice spoke behind Jisung, making him turn around.
"Fucking hell Felix, it wasn't a date" Jisung hissed at him.
Felix first had to get over the shock that Jisung actually just cursed before he could answer him again. "You know if you deny it that aggressively no one will believe what you say about it" he told his friend, putting an arm around his shoulder in a friendly manner.
"Don't worry Sung, I know there's nothing going on, at least not now. But sometimes it's just fun to get some reactions out of you" the Aussie giggled, ruffling the other's hair.
"Well, I hope you won't do that anymore" Jisung huffed, fixing his hair again as good as possible.
"But that's not even what I wanted to ask you to begin with" Felix then began a new conversation, animating Jisung to move again by dragging him by his shoulder.
"What was it then what you wanted to talk about?", Jisung asked him, going along the corridor.
"We thought about doing a video conference over Skype or Discord with the boys and some of the girls and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join," Felix told him.
"Uhm, sure? If I'm still awake until then" Jisung reluctantly agreed to it.
"Just put on an alarm for in about two hours and it should be fine" the other shrugged.
"I'll try to think of it when I'm back in my room" Jisung laughed, stopping as they arrived at the stairs where their paths would part.
"Oh, and it's possible that Seungmin will come to your room when his roommates are already there," Felix told Jisung before he went up the stairs to get to his dorm, not giving Jisung any time to answer.
Therefore the only thing he had left was to go back to his room as he had originally planned anyway.
After putting all the stuff from the research on his desk he took off his shoes and laid down on bed, closing his eyes for a few minutes, enjoying the complete silence for a while.
But soon enough he stood up again and sat down at his desk to get as much as possible done so he wouldn't procrastinate until the last second.

With that, the time went by rather fast and Jisung didn't even notice how late it already was if it wasn't for Seungmin knocking on his door and entering his room.
"Do you ever do anything else than to do stuff for school? That's so depressing" the boy commented, seeing all the papers laid out on the desk.
"I just want to get over with this project and the sooner the better," Jisung said, saving the file before closing the programme.
"True, but still, school stuff is sooo boring, you should do more fun stuff" Seungmin whined, sitting down on the edge of the desk.
"Maybe another time," the other said, leaning back, crossing his arms. "But you're not here without a reason" he then continued.
"That's right, I guess Felix told you?", Seungmin guessed to which Jisung nodded.
"Did you guys decide on Skype or Discord?" the latter asked him.
"Discord, Hyunjin said the microphone quality is way better there," the asked answered.
Therefore Jisung opened Discord and quickly sent his code into their group chat so someone could add him to the server which happened faster than Jisung thought it would. And even quicker he was added to the video call which Seungmin accepted for him.

"Is your cam broken or what's happening there?", Felix asked with a laugh.
"Nah, it's taped," Jisung told him before taking off the washi-tape he put on his camera so they could all talk properly.

_______________________
Not proof-read, sorry lol

Buuuut I made it in time gjdkdjd

I hope y'all liked it uwu
If you did, feel free to leave comments and likes

Alsooo if you want more supernatural stuff and like ateez/ship woosan, I'll be uploading another chapter of my book 'Gwangju Forest' so be sure to check that out as well uwu

See y'all next week~
Phi 💜