13. Company

Minho actually stayed with him until he was sure that the boy could walk properly to his room on his own without passing out once again. And as soon as he saw the boy walk away he texted Seungmin to look after him a bit without letting him notice. Then he went down to Hagrid's hut and knocked on the door. When the door was opened he wasn't even surprised to see Wonwoo sitting down at the table and he sat down right next to him.
"What can I do for you Minho?", the man then asked, also sitting back down.
"Did something happen in today's class with the 3rd years?", he asked quite directly
"What do you mean?" Hagrid seemed quite confused at the question.
"Something happened to Jisung today and the only thing he could remember was that he was in your class" Minho briefly explained the situation, which actually only caused a worried expression on the other two's faces.
"Something happened to Jisung? What was it?", Wonwoo asked.
"Well, I met him on the hallway on the way to training and he was on the verge of passing out so I brought him to Pomfrey and on the way there he actually did pass out. And he seemed to have been in pain before as well" he said, leaning back and crossing his arms. "And like I said, he can only remember that he had your class on his schedule. So either something happened there or something happened afterwards that affected him so much he can't remember anything of it" Minho stated.
"Nothing really happened in my class, every student was behaving really well. There was nothing I worried about" Hagrid said, also trying to think what the cause of it was.
"Could Seungmin, Felix or Hyunjin possibly had some same classes with Jisung? Maybe they noticed?", Wonwoo then said, looking at Minho with a raised eyebrow.
Of course, he didn't think of it, he totally forgot that some of his friends took the same classes as Jisung.
He quickly took out his phone and texted all three of them in their friend-group chat as he was too lazy and also too hurried to text it to every one of them.
But by doing that he didn't only contact the three he wanted to contact but all of his other friends as well. The only thing he was glad about was, that his sister wasn't in that chat as she would've probably been so nosy to find out what happened that she'd annoy everyone with it.
Minho didn't react to anyone directly and instead waited until the ones he actually wanted to talk to, answered.
But the answers he got from them weren't the ones he wanted to have, telling him they didn't attend the classes they had together.
"What the heck happened then?", he asked, more to himself, but the other two people next to him could easily hear it as well.

When Seungmin saw, that Minho didn't react to the texts anymore and how the group chat was flooding with questions about why he wanted to know it and what happened he decided to go find Jisung, fast. Especially since Minho already told him to keep an eye out for him.
He went to his room door and knocked on it rather reluctant, but there was a noise from inside and he just hoped that it was an ok for him to come in, so he opened the door and went inside, closing the door behind him again.
He took a look at the boy who was sitting at his desk reading something in a binder.

Jisung somehow knew that it could only be Seungmin who knocked. Maybe because of the way how he knocked, maybe his footsteps or because he was the only Slytherin who actually talked to him without looking down on him. And maybe also because he is the only person, beside himself, that is able to even open the door with the magical lock. And since Jisung knew how their locks worked he could make the room accessible for Seungmin, at least for a while.

"Are you okay?", Seungmin carefully asked the other boy who didn't even bother to look up from whatever he was reading.
"I guess" the other mumbled in response.
Seungmin went over to the table and looked over his shoulder. The papers in front of him were filled with music notes.
"You play an instrument?", Seungmin then asked, startling the boy who didn't expect the other to come so close so suddenly.
"Uhm, yeah, I used to," Jisung said, once again keeping his answer short.
"Aaand what instrument?", the other then asked, just trying to somehow have a conversation with the other.
"The piano" the boy's voice somehow seemed really small now as if he was afraid to say that.
"Really? That's so cool! But why did you stop playing?", Seungmin asked, almost too excited about such a small fact.
"Because there is no piano I can stay at without having to worry that someone comes in and wants to smash my face," he said, laughing at what he just said.
But Seungmin was rather confused. "Do you mean... That happened to you?", he then asked, way less excited than he was only seconds ago.
"Well not directly, but it would only be a matter of time until it would happen so, yeah I'll just avoid any kind of leaving this room as long as I can" Jisung confessed, looking up for the first time and smiling at Seungmin. But that smile wasn't real, it was full of fear and pain.
It just made Seungmin wanting to hug him tightly and tell him that it'll be better and that none of this is his fault at any point.
Jisung seemed to have noticed the way Seungmin looked at him.
"You don't have to pity me. Don't worry, I'm used to stuff like that" he said, still with that sad smile on his face.
"But you shouldn't be. You shouldn't be used to being hurt in any way ever. That's not how it works" Seungmin said, his voice filled with anger about the people who did that to him but also full of sadness that Jisung said something like that about himself.
Jisung was a bit shocked to get that kind of reaction but somehow the fake smile slightly changed to an actual one. "For you, it may be like that but it has never been like that for me. And I think that it's quite hard for someone to understand who has people to talk to that sincerely listen to what you say".

_________

With this ao3 and wattpad are on the same chapter!
Also, I try to update either Saturday or Wednesday, depending how much I was able to write, if I write enough maybe on both days!

I hope you liked it uwu

Phi