Tacos (Foxeak)

Requested by: No one

Type: Fluff

AU: Sport Team AU (AU where Eak and Fox play football together)

Pairing: Foxeak (Fox x Eak) with brief mentions of Freddica (Freddy x Chica)

Fox tried his hardest not to sigh as he noticed a familiar gray-haired boy approaching him. He was drenched with sweat, tired from the game and really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. Especially not to Eak.

"Hey, Fox. Nice match, we totally wrecked them this time around!" Eak appeared not to notice Fox's discomfort.

"Uh-huh. You weren't bad yourself either, man." Fox tried to end the conversation there, but Eak had other plans.

"You comin' to eat some tacos with me and the gang? You're lookin' hungry." Fox wanted to argue, but unfortunately, his stomach rumbled as soon as Eak stopped talking.

Goddamn it. His body just had to work against his will. Fox let out the sigh he tried to hold in and stiffly nodded. He just wanted to go home, but then again, his bus would only leave in an hour. He couldn't wait that long to eat, he was starving!

"Yeah, sure......" Fox quietly replied.

"Alright, cool."

Eak led the redhead to some kind of Mexican-themed café. Fox wasn't surprised at all by this. Every single time Eak suggested a place to go to, it had something to do with Mexico. The fella was obsessed with his own country. Fox wasn't really the type of guy to go out and eat with other guys from his school, but he had to admit it was pretty nice of Eak to invite him.

The other jocks were cheerfully chatting with each other, whilst Fox stayed quiet and just sipped away at his coke. The waitress came over and asked for their orders, and just when Fox wanted to answer, Eak interrupted him.

"Yeah, hi! We'll all take the taco menu, please." Eak smoothly said, winking at the waitress.

"Of course! Your meals will be brought soon!" The waitress's face turned a little red when Eak winked at her.

Fox felt a bit strange as he watched that scene. Why did Eak's winking at the waitress rub him up the wrong way? Sure, the guy was one hot dude, there was no denying in that, but Fox seemingly didn't really appreciate the waitress's reaction to Eak's light flirt.

"Hey, Fox? Ya do like tacos, right? Shit, do I gotta change the menu?" Eak's voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Nah, tacos are okay." Fox simply replied.

"I think you'd better say 'tacos are awesome' but opinions differ, I guess." Eak said with a grin.

To be honest, Fox wanted to punch that grin off of his face. But it suited the Mexican too well to do that. Fox was hoping to take out his phone and maybe listen to some music, but once again Eak didn't allow that to happen.

"So how're Chica and Freddy doin'?" Eak asked, trying to spark up a conversation.

"Good, I guess. I mean, last time I saw them they were making out in the music room." Fox replied with a slight snicker.

"Hah, such lovebirds! Freddy's lucky to have a gal like Chica as his girlfriend." Fox couldn't oppress the frown that was forming on his face.

Was he being jealous? If so, that would be stupid. He had no reason whatsoever to be jealous of Eak. He was a dude, he was a dude, the both of them were dudes. No homo at all. After a few more minutes of a rather one-sided conversation, the waitress returned with the tacos.

"Enjoy!" She happily chirped at them.

Fox noticed Eak was gonna answer something, and in an attempt to make him shut up, he shoved a taco in his face.

"Whoa!"

Fox couldn't help but laugh at Eak's meat-covered face. A few of the other football-players noticed Eak and started laughing as well. Eak's cheeks dusted a dark red as he angrily stared at Fox.

"Y'know, if I wasn't against food-spilling, you bet your ass I would've shoved a taco down your throat." Eak growled, but a light smile began to tug at his lips.

"Kinky." One of the guys chimed in.

The room was filled with laughter once again as Eak and Fox both looked respectively flustered this time around.

"Shut your trap, Darren! Remember that you're the one who didn't make that final touchdown? That could've been the end of us, y'know." Eak tried to put Darren in the spotlights.

It worked, partly.

"Wh-?! Don't change the subject, man!" Darren replied with a high-pitched voice.

"He's right, though! You can't even fix a girl, man!" The quarterback backed Eak up.

"Screw you!"

Fox was surprisingly having a great time, and by the time they all finished their tacos and went outside, he had to admit he was a bit dissapointed.

"Alright, bye guys!" Darren waved at the two of them.

Fox offered his fellow teammate a light smile.

"Yeah, see ya! And don't forget to get yourself a girl, Darren!" Eak loudly yelled after him.

"And don't you guys forget to do your kinky stuff together!" Darren returned, flipping them off as he continued walking away.

Damn it. Darren once again managed to get the both of them flustered.

"Tch......just ignore him, dude. He's just salty 'cause he isn't getting some." Eak said with a huff.

"Yeah.....see you tomorrow?" Fox almost hopefully asked.

"Actually, I think we're takin' the same bus. Wanna have a 'no homo' sleepover?" Eak jokingly asked.

"Uh.......y'know what? Sure, I'd like that." Fox answered with a shrug.

"Oh......uh.... I mean yeah! Let's go!" Eak's voice sounded surprisingly high.

Fox still had the same stupid smile plastered onto his face by the time he got home with an obnoxiously laughing Eak next to him.