Helpless (Foxedix)

Requested by: Londonthefuntimecat

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: Foxedix (Fox x Fede x Felix)

Third Person's POV:

Fox's heart was beating in his chest as he put another step towards the bright red door in front of him.

Come on, opening a door was easy, right?

It's not like the fact that there were two adorable boys waiting for him behind that specific door would hold him back, right? Nah, Fox wasn't nervous.

He was fucking helpless.

What the hell was he even supposed to say?! Fox put his head on the door and groaned, once again remembering how he even got himself into this situation.

-Flashback-

Fox groaned as Bonnie defeated him at Pokémon once again.

"Stop sending out your Raichu, asshat!" Fox angrily stared down at his friend.

"Haha, you can't win, ya loser!" Bonnie grinned back.

"Hey, Fox, Fede and Felix are looking at you!" Chica excitedly elbowed Fox in his side.

Fox glanced towards where Chica was pointing at. Two pink-haired boys, Felix and Fede, were standing next to the flag pole, smiling and talking to each other while looking at Fox.

"Oh shit, are they gossiping about me?" Fox gulped at the thought.

"I don't think so. They're part of the anti-bullying team so it would be kinda weird if they talked crap about others." Golden casually commented.

Suddenly, Fede caught Fox's look and shyly waved at him. Fox's face lit up as he stiffly moved his hand and waved it in a random direction, a stupidly nervous smile plastered on his lips. Felix waved back in a more.....flirty way.

"Oh my God I'm gonna die......." Fox turned back to his game console.

"How come?" Chica didn't plan on letting Fox continue to play and closed his Nintendo.

"They're.....they're cute, ya know? Oh wait, that's not what I-"

"Fox, do you like them?! O-M-G that is adorable!" Chica went to hop around the red-head, ready for any more juicy information.

"Whoa, you like them both?" Bonnie put down his own console, interested in what his friend had to say.

"N-no! That's not what I said!" Fox waved his hand dismissively.

"Uh-oh, looks like they wanna talk to you." Freddy pointed out with an amused smile.

Fox watched as Fede and Felix got closer and closer to where he was standing.

Oh Lord......

"Hey, Darling!" Felix cheerfully greeted him.

There it is. Fox could hear his friends giggle as Fox awkwardly cleared his throat.

"Uh.....hi. What's up?" Fox uncomfortably forced a grin on his face.

"We're just here to drop off a letter the principal asked us to give you!" Fede explained, handing Fox an oddly enough pink-colored envelope.

"Oh.....thanks." Fox tried to push the upcoming disappointment he felt away.

"No problem!" Fede brightly smiled up at the freckled boy.