Monster (Fonnie)

Requested by: starbomb-lux

Type: Angst

AU: None

Pairing: Fonnie (Fox x Bonnie)

Third Person's POV:

Bonnie began hyperventilating when he finally reached the school's backyard. For how long had he been running.....? The purple-haired guitarist dropped to his knees behind a strawberry bush and tried to regain his breathing. Oh God, oh God...... What the hell was going on with Fox? The last two days, Bonnie's boyfriend had suddenly become really aggressive towards just about anyone. Except for him, but in all honesty Bonnie would've preferred it if Fox treated him the same way he treated everyone else. But above anything else, Bonnie wanted Fox back.

He had no idea whatsoever what was wrong with the redhead. His eyes had been turning blackish as well....... Just 10 minutes ago, Bonnie had called Fox something he never thought he'd ever address him as.

-Flashback-

Bonnie's legs started shaking as he looked down at Bon's unconscious body. He kneeled down besides the blue-haired boy, trying not to cry as he did so. Bonnie cautiously stared up into two black eyes. Fox was staring back at him, a smirk on his face.

"What......" Bonnie started murmuring.

"What's that? Can't hear you." Fox lazily leaned down a bit.

"What the fuck's your problem?!" Bonnie abruptly screamed, tears spilling out of his eyes.

"What do ya mean? I don't have a problem." Fox merely raised an eyebrow at his shorter boyfriend.

"You just hit Bon so hard he went unconscious! Why the hell did you do that?!" Bonnie stood up and balled his fists.

"Well, duh! He was flirting with you! Of course I hit him." Fox casually stuffed his hands in his pockets, as if this were the most average scenario to him.

"Flirting?! He literally just asked me what song I wanted to practice! What's the matter with you, Fox?" Bonnie's voice grew quieter and quieter.

"Nothin'. I just don't want people to get close to what's mine." Fox walked over to Bonnie, causing the guitarist to take a step back.

"Fox, you're scaring me......." Bonnie grew nervous as he watched Fox's black eyes flicker.

"That's what makes our relationship so exciting, right? Fear. Ah, I love the sound of that!~" Fox let out a laugh.

No, this couldn't be Fox...... The Fox Bonnie knew, was an easily flustered jokester who made Bonnie feel safe and comfortable. The Fox Bonnie knew, wasn't possessive over him in the slightest. The Fox Bonnie knew......would never make him feel scared. This Fox was a-

"You're a monster......." Bonnie whispered darkly.

All the amusement in Fox's eyes had left as Bonnie said that. The redhead growled and loudly stomped on the ground, making Bonnie jump.

"I'm NOT a monster!" Fox's voice sounded distorted, almost as if two voices were screaming at the same time.

When Fox started charging towards Bonnie, the shorter boy decided to make a run for it. He threw open the door of the music room, and from then on he just ran.

-Flashback End-

Bonnie tried to stay as quiet as possible when he heard nearing footsteps. He could hear students screaming in fear, and Bonnie feared Fox had hurt other people aside from Bon. He couldn't stay hidden here forever, but where else could he go? Fox knew the way to Bonnie's house like the back of his pocket, and staying over at a friend's house wasn't ideal either.

"Come out, Bunny~ I know you're here somewhere." Bonnie froze up.

Fox had always been very shy when using nicknames for Bonnie, especially with that one. No way he could just call him that so casually. Something really, really wasn't right here......

"Got ya!~" Bonnie felt two hands grip at his shoulders.

Bonnie roughly pushed himself away from Fox and fell backwards. Fox was leaning over a strawberry bush, but he looked different. His red hair was suddenly wavy and black, he had black stripes running across his eyes, he had grey skin and his school uniform was black as well. What the actual fuck?

"What......are you?" Bonnie managed to bring out despite his shock.

"A monster. That's what you called me, right? Which means that's what I am, right?" 'Fox's voice shook with anger.

"Let me re-ask the question...... Who are you?! What did you do to my Fox?" This new Fox terrified Bonnie.

"Aww, you like him better than me? That's a bummer. But you can call me Fax, if you'd like!~" Fax started floating towards Bonnie.

"S-stay away from me! What happened to Fox?!"

Fax sighed in boredom.

"Geez, you sure don't leave things be, huh? I guess I'm Fox's shadow in a way. I got created with all the negative emotions he's been feeling. Anger, fear, jealousy..... And now that I'm strong enough, I decided to pay my favorite purple-haired boyfriend a visit!~" Fax said in an innocent voice.

"Negative emotions.....? For how long has he been feeling those?" Bonnie didn't know why, but he suddenly felt guilty.

"Uh, let's see, two weeks into your relationship with him, maybe? Bon is Fox's friend, but he's actually really jealous of the friendship between you two. And well, he believes you pay more attention to Bon than you do to him. Also, the fear factor! Fox fears that one day, you might be afraid of him. I helped with that emotion!~ And by calling him a monster earlier, you fully unchained me!" Fax proudly grinned.

"I wasn't calling him a monster, I was calling you one! I'd never call.....I mean, I'd never....." The realization of what Bonnie had unleashed suddenly came crashing down on him.

"Whoever it was you were saying it to doesn't matter! What does matter is that I'm free now and we can have sooo much fun together!~" Fax creeped closer to Bonnie.

"W-wait! I don't wanna-" Fax held Bonnie up by his shirt and glared into his eyes.

"You don't have a choice, Bunny. You'll just have to do with me for a while."