Transformation (Oxede)

Requested by: londonthefuntimecat

Type: Fluff

AU: Toddler transformation AU?? XD

Pairing: Oxede (Oxy x Fede) with mentions of Deuzai (Deuz x Mai)

Third Person's POV:

Oxy frowned down at the 1-year old kid sitting next to him on the couch. So, long story short, Oxy's boyfriend Fede was hanging out at Oxy's apartment when all of a sudden some kind of purple aura surrounded him and well-

"Uwaaaaah!" The 1-year old let out a cry.

He turned into a goddamn toddler. Oxy awkwardly ruffled Fede's hair, unsure of how to deal with the situation. He wasn't good with kid because of, well, his scary-ass face. Not to mention Oxy didn't even know whether Fede still had the right memories or not. He just hoped the other Nightmares could help him with this disaster.......

"Do you want a cookie or something??" Oxy tried asking his now-toddler boyfriend.

"Co....?" Fede's looked back at Oxy with his bright blue eyes.

Oxy stared back, hoping his eyes didn't look scary to the kid. After a few more seconds of silent staring, Fede nodded. Alright, that was weird.

"Hey, do we have any-ONNIE NO!" Oxy quickly snatched the cookie Onnie wanted to eat out of his hand.

"Hey! What the hell, Oxy?! I was gonna eat that!" Onnie tried to get the cookie back from Oxy.

"Sorry, dude! But I gotta give this to Fede, or else he's gonna cry again!" Oxy had no trouble at all to keep the cookie away from Onnie's reach.

"Aww, man! He's still a toddler??" Onnie looked dissapointed.

"I'll get you another one when Fede's back to normal, I promise!" Oxy hastily told him.

Oxy returned back to the couch and handed Fede his cookie. Fede made happy noises and started eating the cookie very slowly, likely because his teeth were really small now.

"What do ya mean you don't know?!" Oxy heard Deuz's frustrated voice from the other room.

Deuz was a hundred percent sure his girlfriend Mai had been the one to accidentally be the cause of Fede's transformation.

"Aha, so you admit it was you! Oh, really? Alright, alright. That makes sense, I guess? Not that magic makes sense, anyways..... Okay, bye. Love you!" Deuz returned to the living room.

"So what's up?" Oxy asked, ignoring the fact that Fede was now biting at his arm instead of his cookie.

"Mai thinks she accidentally placed a 'curse' on him when they were playing soccer together. She says it'll be over in 24 hours, and in the meantime we should find someone who knows how to deal with kids." Deuz explained, plopping down on the couch next to Oxy.

"So who should we call?" Oxy's heart melted as Fede placed his tiny hand in the palm of Oxy's.

"GHOSTBUSTERS!" Onnie yelled from the kitchen.

"Or Felix." Maggie already took out her phone.

Oxy picked Fede up and placed him on his shoulders before entering the kitchen. He stood in the doorway to be able to listen to Maggie's conversation while Onnie was still pouting over his stolen cookie. Maggie noticed Oxy and put her phone on speaker mode.

"Wait, what happened?!" Felix's shocked voice was incredibly loud.

"Like I said before, Fede turned into a 1-year old for some magical reason. You got any advice on how to deal with him?" Maggie calmly asked.

"That's, uhm.....very odd, Darling. But I've seen his baby pictures before, and my God they were so adorable! You should've seen them, he was all like-"

"Don't get side-tracked, Felix. Fede and Oxy are listening with us too." Maggie informed him.

"Oh. Hello, Oxy! Hi, Fefi!" Felix cheerfully greeted them through the phone.

"Hiya." Oxy waved, even though Felix couldn't see him.

"Fe!" Fede followed his example and excitedly waved.

"So my advice would be to keep him as busy as possible! Make him laugh, give him some sweets, but not too many, and you'll just have to hope he doesn't suddenly start crying!" Felix explained.

"Okay, thanks." Maggie slightly smiled.

"Send me a picture of Fede while you're at it!" Felix yelled before getting clicked away.

"So that's it. We just gotta keep him busy." Maggie said as she snapped a picture of Fede on Oxy's shoulders.

"Alright, anyone got a fun game we could play?" Oxy asked as Deuz entered the kitchen.

"Peek-A-Boo usually works with babies!" Onnie loudly suggested.

"Brilliant! We'll just have to smile at Fede like that time we smiled at Loon!" Deuz chimed in.

"I don't think that's-" Maggie's protest went unheard as Oxy placed Fede on top of the table.

Onnie, Deuz and Oxy all went to sit in front of him and Maggie merely sighed.

"Peek......A....." The three teens covered their faces, causing Fede to tilt his head.

"BOOO!" The Nightmares uncovered their faces and offered Fede the cutest grins they could manage.

In other words, it looked horrifying. Fede broke into an obnoxious crying as the three idiots seemed confused as to why he was crying.

"Felix told us to make him laugh, not cry, you idiots......" Maggie shooed the boys away from Fede and picked the pink-haired toddler up.

".........dinosaur." Maggie dryly said to Oxy's boyfriend.

Fede giggled with a high-pitched voice, and Maggie was sure Fede would keep being happy until Oxy suddenly laughed. The laugh that caused many people to have a heart-attack. Fede's joy got turned into fear once again as Oxy's awful laugh echoed against the kitchen's wall.

"That's it, I'm done." Maggie gently put Fede down again and got out of the room.

"Wait, no! I'm sorry! But dinosaur is just so funny!" Oxy desperately shouted after her.

"Sucks for you, Stinkbrain. See ya!" Onnie gave Oxy an encouraging pat on his shoulder before going after Maggie.

"Deuz?" Oxy turned to his friend with a hopeful expression on his face.

"Uh, sorry man..... I'm goin' on a date with Mai, soooo......" Deuz didn't bother to wait for a reply and exited the kitchen as well.

Damn it all. Oxy huffed and allowed Fede to climb onto his back.

"I can do this all alone! No problem!" Oxy walked back to the couch.

He'd just put on a cartoon, and while Fede gets distracted, Oxy would doze off and finally sleep. As soon as Fede's attention was turned to the TV, Oxy let his eyes slip closed.

"Okay, but like, he could've asked me for a cookie, right?" Onnie continued talking with Maggie as he entered the apartment once again.

"Maybe, but-oh." Onnie gave Maggie a questioning look as the pinkette suddenly broke into a smile.

She nudged him and Onnie looked into the living room. Oxy and Fede were peacefully sleeping on the couch. Oxy's arm dangled off of the couch, and Fede was lying on top of the giant's stomach. Maggie grinned and snapped a picture of them. Felix would love this.