Hunger (Fredoon)

Requested by: Funtime_Foxy_

Type: Fluff

AU: Ghoul AU + Fred and Freddy have separate bodies

Pairing: Fredoon (Fred x Loon)

Third Person's POV:

Loon clutched his stomach and groaned. In an attempt to distract himself from the hunger he was feeling, he took a sip of water. It didn't work, causing Loon to sigh. It's only been three days, and it already feels like he's starving. Lately he's been trying to avoid eating humans out of guilt, but it was difficult to take a break from eating like that. He needed humans to survive, and he felt like sooner or later he'd grow crazy from hunger. Most Ghouls could survive at least two months without eating, but Loon was one of the weaker Ghouls, so he had to eat regularly.

"Hey, Loon!" Loon's roommate Usagi walked into the room.

"H-hi....." Loon quietly muttered.

Usagi frowned, easily noticing Loon's sick-sounding voice.

"Are you still on that human diet?" Usagi asked, squatting down next to her friend.

Loon didn't say anything and just nodded.

"Come on, dude! It's sweet of you that you wanna spare some human lives, but you gotta eat. This isn't healthy, Loon." Usagi said concerned.

"I know..... But the guilt just crushes me every time......" Loon looked down at his lap in shame.

"How 'bout this? I know a human who's kind of a douche bag, so you probably won't feel guilty if you eat him!" Usagi cheerfully suggested.

"R-really?" Loon looked up, his expression hopeful.

"Of course! I know just the right person! He's really handsome, so I bet he'll taste great!" Usagi helped Loon off of the ground.

"Around this time at night, he's usually at the night shop where Meg works. His name's Fred and he's got black hair. When he gets out, you can go and attack him!" Easier said than done, though......

"Okay, thanks....." Loon smiled up at his taller friend.

"No problem! Now get going and make sure to warn me if something goes wrong!" Loon headed out the doors.

A cool breeze hit Loon's face as he got outside. He really didn't want to kill anyone tonight, but the hunger was getting to him. Black hair, handsome, Fred....... A slightly vague description, but Loon would probably be able to recognize him. He saw a bright neon blue sign in the distance, and realized he was nearing Meg's shop. Loon hid behind the brick wall next to the shop, patiently waiting for Fred to come out. After a few minutes of alone-time, Loon heard a door open and a bell ring.

"See ya later, Beauty!~" A flirty-sounding voice spoke up.

"Get lost, Fred!" Meg's annoyed tone was easily recognizable.

Loon slightly peeked around the corner, and saw a black-haired boy standing in front of the night shop. That had to be Fred, no doubt. Loon made sure his hair fell in front of his eyes. If Fred saw his bloodshot eyes, he'd recognize him as a Ghoul. Loon didn't realize he was spacing out until Fred was directly standing in front of him.

"Hey, kid. What'cha doin' out so late?" Fred raised an amused eyebrow at the smaller boy.

That kid was actually pretty cute, maybe Fred could fix himself a date.

"Just walking around......" The boy softly replied.

There was......something off about this kid. But Fred couldn't quite tell what. Eh, it was probably just nothing.

"What's your name? I'm Fred." Fred send the cutie a wink as he introduced himself.

"Loon, nice meeting you." Loon somewhat shyly said.

Fred couldn't keep the smile off of his face. Today had been great so far, and if Loon was willing to give Fred his number, his day would be complete.

"Want me to walk ya home?" Fred smoothly snaked his arm around Loon's shoulders.

Fred's breath was close to Loon's ear, and Loon felt his stomach rumble. He smelled nice......so nice.

"Huh? You hungry? Hey, I know a place where we could-"

In a flash, Fred found himself pinned up against the wall. Loon held him in an iron grip, his glowing red eyes staring into Fred's dull black ones. Fuck, he's a Ghoul, of course. Fred forced himself to stay calm. He survived countless Ghoul attacks before, and it would be a shame to kill this cutie out of self-defense. Fred loosely put his hands on top of Loon's.

"Look, kid. I don't think neither of us wants to hurt the other, so how 'bout we each go our separate ways and forget this all happened? I ain't gonna report you, if you let me live." Fred calmly told Loon.

Loon wasn't planning on letting his prey escape, though. Fred looked too delicious to let go of, and Loon's Ghoul instincts were already kicking in. Loon dug his teeth into Fred's neck, earning a howl from the other boy. He started biting through, but Fred roughly pushed him backwards. Fortunately for Fred, Loon's physical strength wasn't very great, and he stumbled backwards, allowing Fred to escape. To Loon's shock, the black-haired boy didn't move a muscle. He merely groaned and rubbed the side of his neck where Loon had bitten him.

"Goddamn, that hurts...... If you wanted some food, you could've just asked." Fred rolled his eyes at Loon's confused expression.

"I'm a Ghoul supporter, moron. Well, only half. I meet up with Ghouls and make sure they get to eat humans who've done awful things. Kind of like a police officer." Fred said with a chuckle.

Loon wasn't sure whether to believe Fred or not. Was he really going to get him food?

"Just trust me, Loon. I know someone who deserves gettin' eaten." Fred extended a cautious hand towards Loon to take.

Loon hesitated a bit before allowing himself to get pulled up by Fred. Killing this boy would probably only cause more guilt......and he seemed pretty nice. Loon walked with Fred into an alley, and strangely the black-haired boy wouldn't let go of his hand. A tall man was leaning against a dumpster, smirking as Fred and Loon neared.

"Hey, this isn't a place for little kiddies to walk around......" The guy walked towards them, a shiny object in his hands.

Fred nodded towards his smaller 'friend', and Loon let the hunger lead him. The screams of the man filled Fred's ears as he calmly watched how Loon devoured the guy. Man, never thought Ghouls could look this cute...... After Loon finished, the small boy was panting with exhaustion.

"Ay, nice job! If you're ever hungry, call me up cutie." Fred noted down his number on Loon's arm and drew a little heart behind the numbers.

As Fred left, Loon blankly stared at his arm. Maybe letting himself on a human diet every once in a while was good, since because of his stupid diet, he did eat a delicious human and got a pretty boy's number.