No Homo (Mica)

Requested by: IreallyNEEDPliz

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: Mica (Meg x Chica)

Third Person's POV:

Chica looked down at her hand, which was locked with Meg's. It's been.....two weeks now? Yeah, two weeks since Chica and Meg started 'dating' but not really dating. Like, okay, they'd hold hands in public n'stuff but they always said 'no homo' before it so it didn't count! As Meg offered Chica a brief smile, the latter went down a memory lane.

-Flashback-

"Okay, you might have prettier hair but I've got a more kick-ass body!" Chica grumbled at Meg.

"Oh, please! It's all about personality, Chica!" Meg crossed her arms and glared back at the blonde girl.

"Yeah, so obviously Fox is gonna choose me over you!" Chica proudly announced.

"Wanna bet?" Meg got closer to Chica's face with a scowl.

Alright, Chica had to admit that Meg was even prettier up close like that. But the other girl was still her rival in love! So no way she'd admit that. She and Meg had been arguing about who would get with Fox for so long now, that at this point, Chica knew almost everything about Meg. Her favorite color was pastel pink, she and Fox were childhood friends and her favorite food flavor was spicy. It was......nice spending time with Meg if Chica actually thought about it.

She could be really nice and every now and then Chica and Meg didn't even argue with each other, but just spend time together in silence. Sometimes Chica would feel her face heating up when she talked to Meg, or she noticed Meg's cheeks reddening and her smile growing a bit shy. What did that mean? Surely......Chica couldn't be falling for Meg, right? No, no, that was ridiculous! Sure, Meg had the prettiest face ever, and her anger outbursts were really cute at times........ Not to mention the fact that Meg had the best taste in horror movies eve-

............shit.

Maybe Chica was kinda gay for Meg.

"Hey, Chica.....?" The unusual soft tone in Meg's voice immediately caught Chica's attention.

"Uh, yeah?" Chica blinked at the slightly shorter girl.

"Do you wanna......." Meg bit her lip, not sure how to continue her sentence.

"Do I wanna......?" Chica was utterly confused at Meg's tomato red face.

"You wanna hold 'no homo' hands with me?!" Meg suddenly yelled.

An awkward silence filled the room, and Chica had no idea what to say. What in the flip was 'no homo' hand-holding??

"What......what's no homo hand-holding?" Chica awkwardly scratched her arm.

"It's, uh, y'know if I were to hold your hand like this......" Meg lightly grabbed Chica's hand, causing the blonde to jump.

"And then you lock your hand around mine, and it might seem like a couple thing but it's not! It's just.....fun, okay? Just fun." Meg felt like she was gonna die from embarrassment.

Honestly, what the hell was she even thinking? Just randomly asking your rival in love to hold hands with you was really, really weird. But Meg couldn't help it! She just had to hold Chica's hand. She just had to touch Chica in a more friendly manner, she just had to feel the blonde's lips on her-

............shit.

That was really gay.

Meg's eyes widened as she felt Chica's fingers lace with her own.

"Sure.....I mean, sounds fun!" Chica nervously grinned, her cheeks dusting a light color.

"........no homo." Both of them said in unison.

Despite the obvious awkwardness between the two girls, they ended up giggling non-stop. This was.....nice. Just holding hands like this.

-Flashback end-

And from then on the no homo hand-holding became a ritual, even in public. At this point, neither Chica nor Meg were interested anymore in Fox's affection.

Fox on the other hand, was having complicated feelings. Apparently, both Meg and Chica were in love with him. Now, you might be wondering, how the hell did he only realize that now? Eh, he didn't really know the answer himself. He was just.....a bit dense, that's all. But back to his problem! Fox was tied between the two girls. Chica, bipolar, cheerful and also Fox's crush for so long now and Meg, independent, adorable and Fox's childhood friend.

Gosh, he loved both of them so much......sure, Meg had only recently become his second crush but you couldn't just choose between two girls! Man, this reminded Fox of one of those cliché romance animes where the protagonist has to choose between two girls but either ends up choosing neither or both. Today, Fox's best friend Bonnie decided to speak to Fox about his 'love triangle problem'.

"Y'know, Fox, I think you just gotta follow your heart. Choose either girl you truly wanna be with, or neither!" Bonnie spoke up without taking his eyes off of his guitar.

"Yeah.....yeah, you're right! I'm gonna confront them, so, do ya know where Meg and Chica are right now?" Fox was pumped up to make his decision.

"Uh, I last saw them holding hands around the strawberry bushes!" Bonnie replied a bit absently.

Wait, holding hands?? That was weird......

"Okay, thanks man! I'm gonna talk to 'em!" Fox waved his friend goodbye before exiting the classroom.

Chica and Meg were plucking strawberries and calmly chatting with each other, when suddenly, Fox emerged from in between the two front strawberry rows.

"AAAAAH!" Meg and Chica both shrieked in surprise.

"AAAAAAAH!" Fox did the weird thing with his hands as he jumped up as well.

"Fox! Don't scare us like that!" Chica scolded the red-head.

"Sorry......" Fox half-heartedly apologized.

"What're you doing here?" Meg asked, placing her hand on her hip in a sassy manner.

"I wanted to.....to ask you girls something." Fox shyly muttered.

Chica raised an eyebrow at her band member. Why was Fox so shy all of a sudden? That wasn't like him at all!

"What is it?" Chica looked curious.

"You gals both like me, right?"

...........oh. Chica could see Meg smirking from the corner of her eye. Both of them have discussed it before and, well, their crush on Fox had kind of faded over the past few weeks.

"Who the fuck said we liked you?" Meg didn't look impressed by Fox's question.

"You don't?!" Fox's eyes grew wider than sausages.

"Nu-uh! Do we look like two straight gals thirsting after you, Fox?" Chica asked, gesturing towards her intertwined hands with Meg.

Alright, maybe they were being a little mean to Fox but honestly, his face was priceless!

"Are you two dating??" Things couldn't get any weirder than this for Fox.

Meg and Chica glanced at each other, stayed silent for a few seconds and then shrugged.

"Probably." Meg casually announced.

"So.....neither of you two like me?" Fox looked dissapointed.

"Not romantically, dawg." Chica coolly responded.

.................goddamn it, Bonnie.