Locked (Freddoy)

Requested by: asriel_dreemur09853 (So no I'm still not taking any requests but this person requested already before I made that announcement so yeah XD)

Type: Fluff

AU: College AU

Pairing: Freddoy (Freddy x Joy) with mentions of BXB (Bonnie x Bon)

Third Person's POV:

Joy skipped through the halls of her new college. She knew for sure this year would be a blast! And you know what the best thing was? She'd get to share a room with Freddy. Usually girls and boys had separate dorms, but by coincidence Joy and Freddy got put together. The blonde girl noticed her face heating up at just the mere thought of the brunette. She had liked Freddy since their years in high school already, and honestly, she was pretty sure Freddy had been into her too. Just like how Bon had another chance with Bonnie, Joy could now also make sure she and Freddy got together! Cupid was on her side this year.

"Oh, hey Joy!" A somewhat shy voice caught Joy's attention.

She turned around to see the lovely brunette she'd been thinking about all day.

"Hi, Freddy!" Joy energetically walked over to her friend.

"I wanted to know if maybe you wanna sort out our stuff now? We can always do it later, of course!" Freddy quickly said.

Though she loved him with all her heart, Freddy was a bit of an oddball. He could be somewhat shy and friendly one moment, and then the other he'd be flirty and spontaneous. Joy never quite figured out what the deal was with that.

"Oh, sure! Let's get going!" Joy followed Freddy to their dorm.

She couldn't help but quietly giggle as she noticed Freddy's reddened cheeks. This would go well for sure!

"What bed do you want?" Freddy asked, opening the door for Joy.

"Uhm......I'll take the left one!" The blonde cheerfully replied.

"Cool, I'll have the right one, then!"

The two young adults took their suit cases and rummaged through them to look for stuff. Joy neatly hung up her clothes in the closet on her side, while Freddy casually stacked his clothes on top of each other in his closet. The atmosphere was......surprisingly awkward. Probably because they weren't talking to each other at all, but comfortable silences existed too. Just as Joy tried to spark up a conversation, the quiet click of a door could be heard.

"What was that?" Freddy stopped stacking his clothes and looked around the room with a questioning look.

"I think it came from the door." Joy walked over to the door.

To her shock, and slight fear, the door was locked. Someone locked them in from the outside, and Joy was pretty sure there weren't any keys around here.

"So what did you find?" Freddy went to stand next to her.

"Someone locked us in....." Joy muttered with a frown.

Ugh, what a childish prank! Whatever prankster did this, they should know how ridiculous they are!

"Seriously? Lemme try." Freddy's hand brushed Joy's for a second, and the blonde felt her stomach grow fluttery.

Freddy pulled at the doorknob for a few times, seemingly becoming more and more frustrated. By the time Joy stepped in, Freddy was full on shaking the doorknob. And his eyes were flashing for some reason.....

"Calm down, we'll just have to look for another way out. Or call someone." Joy gently pushed Freddy's hand away.

"Okay......" There was a hint of roughness behind Freddy's voice, and Joy found herself wondering what the deal was with him.

"Fucking doorknob......" Fred muttered inside Freddy's head.

"Stop being so aggressive Fred! She's gonna think I'm a weirdo." Freddy very quietly replied.

"But you are a weirdo. And she likes us, y'know? So stop mopin' around and put some moves on her!" Fred carelessly encouraged him.

"Tch......no way." Freddy sounded rather amused.

"Did you just say something?" Joy asked, looking up from her phone.

"I, uhm, no! Did you get any contact with anyone yet?" Freddy cleared his throat a bit awkwardly.

"No..... Meg won't pick up, Bon probably left his phone in his dorm and God knows what Toddy's doing away from her phone." Joy slightly pouted, making her look even more adorable than she already was.

"I guess we'll just have to wait for someone to get us out, then....." Freddy somewhat sheepishly said.

"Alright....... We should keep ourselves busy until then! Being down about it won't get us anywhere!" Joy brightly smiled.

That's one thing Freddy always loved about Joy. Her energetic optimism made him feel all warm inside.

"Wanna listen to some music?" Freddy suggested.

"Okay! What do you wanna listen to?" Joy took out her phone and opened up her music app.

"Uh.....do you like Imagine Dragons?" Freddy somewhat shyly asked.

Joy didn't say anything for a moment, and Freddy thought his suggestion had been lame.

"That's......my favorite band! Oh my God, do you like Imagine Dragons too?!" Joy surprisingly turned into fan-girl mode.

"Y-yeah! I love 'em! What's your favorite song from them?" Freddy was starting to feel Joy's energy having an effect on him.

"Amsterdam and Bleeding Out are some of my favorites! I really love I'm So Sorry as well! What about you?" Joy's face got close to Freddy's, and the latter felt his face heating up.

"Erhm, Demons is probably my favorite! But I really like Monster as well." Freddy replied, trying to keep his cool.

"Nice going, Freddy!" Fred excitedly yelled in his head.

"Ooh, I love those songs! Let's make a playlist for them!" Joy frantically swiped through her phone, but Freddy didn't mind at all.

Oh gosh did he like this girl....... Joy was adorable, funny, kind...... But would she really like a weirdo like him?

"Hey, Freddy?" Joy suddenly spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"I'm really happy we get to be roommates. I wouldn't have preferred it to be anyone else......" Joy bashfully smiled down at her phone.

".......me too. Sharing a dorm with you throughout this year is gonna be awesome!" Freddy couldn't contain his happiness.

"By the way, I forgot to give you something during prom last year!"

"What is it?" Freddy raised an eyebrow as Joy got closer to him.

"This!~"

...........Fred was freaking out. And to be honest, so was Freddy.

"She's kissing us! She's KISSING us!"

She was.......kissing them. Freddy smiled like an idiot as Joy pulled away from him.

"Dude, we're totally gettin' some tonight."