Accents are great, Luna (Poly)

Requested by: Funtime_Foxy

Type: Fluff

AU: Dante, Loon, Luna and Deuz all go to the same school together.

Pairing: Dantooneuz (Dante x Loon x Deuz) What the hell is this ship name even?? XD  With brief mentions of Toddsagi (Toddy x Usagi)

Messy wallpaper made by: Me

Third Person's POV:

Loon didn't appreciate the fact that he was left alone with Luna of all people in his classroom. Now, Loon was all about giving people a second chance. That didn't mean he'd immediately trust people, but he wouldn't immediately judge them either. However, this girl somehow managed to genuinely make Loon dislike her. There aren't a lot of people Loon dislikes. If you manage to make him despise you, you really must be a straight up mean person. And that was how Luna was. Just straight up mean.

"Come on, Loon. Say something!" Luna snickered as she continuously poked Loon's cheek.

"Please don't touch me......" Loon murmured, shuffling away from Luna.

Luna burst into laughter for what must've been the fifth time in the few minutes they spend alone. She kept on cackling whenever Loon talked, she kept on asking him to talk, she kept on saying-

"Your accent sounds pretty dumb, Loon!"

Yes. That. Loon wasn't going to let Luna's words bring him down. He had two loving boyfriends that always assured him his light accent was amazing. And Loon personally liked his accent as well. But Luna was seriously getting on his nerves. Loon merely sighed and continued moving from desk to desk, anywhere to get away from Luna. It was study hall, and he got in the classroom early. Too early.

"Come on, I'm just kidding! I think Chinese people are cool, if not kinda weird!" Oh that's it.

Loon was ticked off now.

"First of all, you're really racist. Second of all, I'm Korean. And third of all, I'm going." Loon packed his stuff and prepared to walk out of the room.

"Oh Chinese, Korean it's all the same! Wait up!" Luna went to grab Loon's arm, but someone slapped her hand away.

Ugh......it was that traitor Dante. The tall freckled boy stared down at her in anger, causing Luna to stare back a bit annoyed. She still couldn't believe he had left her for those two losers. Speaking of losers, the third one of the squad just entered the classroom as well.

"Yo, are you bullyin' Loon again?!" Deuz's pissed voice made Luna roll her eyes.

"No I'm just having a nice friendly chat with him." Luna sarcastically replied.

"What did you mock him about this time?" Dante growled at her, protectively standing in front of his boyfriends.

"Why his ridiculous accent, of course!" Luna said in a matter-of-fact way.

"What? I'll have you know his accent is prettier than your face." Dante spat at her.

Loon quietly snickered at Dante's roast, while Deuz laughed like a bavoon.

"I don't have to hear that from you, One-Eye." Luna casually spat back.

"Whoa, hey! Fuck you, Luna! At least this One-Eye over here actually has some people that care about him. Who do you have?" Deuz asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Loon could easily see Luna was ready to back out any second now.

"Fuck off, Bear Face......." Luna angrily grumbled.

"Call 'im that again and I'll blow your ass into next Saturday......" Dante threateningly loomed over her.

"Tch......whatever. So long, gays....." Luna pushed back Dante towards the door.

"You get outta here, woman!" Deuz yelled after her.

Luna flipped the three of them off over her shoulder before finally leaving. Apparently she didn't give a shit about the fact that she was just skipping study hall.

"You just tell us if she mocks you again, babe." Dante threw a comforting arm around his smaller boyfriend's shoulder.

"I w-will. Thanks a bunch......" Loon shyly smiled at his lovers.

"No prob, Champ." Deuz kissed Loon all over his face, causing the smaller boy to giggle.

"Hi, I want kisses too." Dante said with a fake jealous tone.

"You'll get 'em." Loon pulled his tallest boyfriend down by his collar and smashed his lips onto his.

When Loon let go of Dante, the freckled boy looked rather flustered. Now it was Deuz's turn. Loon turned to Deuz and kissed him, but the dark-skinned boy seemed totally prepared for it unlike Dante was. Then Dante and Deuz kissed. It got, uh......pretty heated. So much that the teacher literally had to push them away from each other. News Flash, they ended up with detention. Loon decided he'd stay after school to wait until his boyfriends were allowed to leave.

During cooking class, he baked some cookies with Usagi. While he kept blabbing on about how amazing his protective boyfriends were, Usagi kept on rambling about how cute Toddy looked in her cheerleader outfit. Yeah, they were pretty gay. But Loon liked that about their friendship.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh......." Deuz continued yelling the first letter of the alphabet to annoy the teacher that had to watch him and Dante.

"Mr. Deuz, please stay quiet......" The poor man sheepishly mumbled.

"Then let us out early." Deuz placed both of his feet on top of the desk.

"You know I can't do that."

"Then suffer." Deuz simply replied.

Suddenly, Dante elbowed his boyfriend.

"What?" Deuz lazily stopped his 'A' yelling.

"We gotta distract the teach. Loon's outside waitin' for us with cookies." Dante pointed at the nearest window.

Indeed, Loon was waiting outside for them with a basket of cookies in his hands. He stiffly waved at them, and ducked as soon as the teacher looked.

"Got it. Gimme that piece of paper, will ya?" Dante handed his boyfriend the paper a bit confused.

Deuz quickly made a paper air plane and threw it into the hallway. The teacher noticed, and stupidly decided to go get the plane. That gave the two boyfriends the opportunity to sneak through the window and out of the classroom.

"Mission jail break was a success!" Dante fist-bumped Deuz.

"Alright, time to devour some noice-ass cookies!" Deuz hungrily looked at Loon for permission to attack the treats.

Loon nodded, and just like that, the cookies he worked so hard on were goners.