Maze (Spred)

Requested by: justlyv

Type: Fluff

AU: Fred and Freddy have separate bodies in this.

Pairing: Spred (Spring x Fred) with mentions of Bonnica (Bonnie x Chica) and Jeg (Joy x Meg)

Third Person's POV:

Fred genuinely wanted to believe going to a Fall festival with his boyfriend had been a good idea. And well, of course it was! What better way to celebrate Halloween would be to go out with your friends and lover to a Halloween-themed festival? The caramel apples, the cheery costumes, the corn maze....... Oh, wait. That last thing was the problem. Now, Fred really wasn't all that much of a fan of mazes, but Spring was, so he decided to give it a try for once.

Big mistake.

Not even 5 minutes after splitting up with their friends, Spring and Fred managed to get their asses lost. Fred was currently angrily holding onto Spring's hand while licking at his caramel apple.

"I can't believe you got us lost......" Fred crankily grumbled.

"Well, you're the one that let me read the map, and y'know, my reading is shit." Spring nonchalantly shrugged.

"You got me there, but I had a few drinks when I said you could lead us, Spring! You can't blame me for that." Fred stuck out his tongue at his taller boyfriend.

"I bet Bonnie and Chica wouldn't get lost like this......." Spring looked down at the map in disappointment.

"They're a hetero couple, Spring. They might not get lost in the maze, but I bet your ass they'll be screaming like little girls during the horror story round." Fred confidently replied.

"Yeah, but what about Joy and Meg?" Spring raised an eyebrow at his black-haired boyfriend.

"Don't compare us to lesbians, man. I'm suuuuure they're also lost at the moment......'" Fred didn't sound as secure this time around.

"I'm just sorry I got us lost......." Spring rubbed the back of his neck in an apologetic way.

"Hey, don't worry! I'll get us outta here as soon as I sober up!" Fred stood on his tip-toes to peck Spring on the cheek.

Spring bashfully smiled and continued walking. Fred had to admit, his vision really wasn't the best when he was a bit tipsy. If only he could find some water to spray in his face....... Then they could get the fuck outta there. Or if they continued to stay lost in the maze, maybe Fred could fix himself a make-out session :3

"Hey, Fred! I think I found the exit!" Spring suddenly commented in excitement.

"Seriously?? Where?!" Fred looked around with newfound energy.

"There's a hole in that corn bush! Meg told me that the corn maze had a secret exit, so I'm sure that's it!" Spring jogged over to the bush.

"Yes, we can leave! Lemme get through first!" Fred got down on his knees and started crawling through the opening.

"Wait, Fred, I don't think that's-"

"............SON OF A BITCH!"

Spring cringed at Fred's yelling. Oof, turns out it was just an ordinary corn wall with a hole through it, after all. He should've known....... Darn, now his boyfriend was stuck too!

"Spring, I need you to ram into me as hard as you can." Fred spoke up in a serious voice.

"Oh, okay~" Spring wiggled his eyebrows, despite knowing Fred couldn't see him.

Spring didn't even have to see Fred's face to know it was probably entirely red by now.

"Not like that, dude! I mean push me outta here!" Fred huffed, but couldn't keep a smile off of his face.

"Alright, alright! I'm on it." Spring carefully started pushing Fred's legs through the corn bush.

"Okay, almost there!" Fred grinned as he started to gain more freedom.

Spring finally managed to push Fred through, only to hear the smaller boy swear on the other side of the wall. Ah, he probably fell face-first onto the ground.

"Fred, love of my life, are you okay??" Spring quickly ran around the wall.

Fred lay motionlessly on the ground and merely opened one eye as Spring picked him up bridal-style.

"I.....I think that if you give me a kiss, I might survive......" He dramatically claimed.

"Pfft, sure!" Spring snickered before covering Fred's faces with small kisses.

"Oh, hallelujah! I'm alive!" Fred indeed looked way more energetic than before.

"Come on, Sweetheart, let's get outta here." Spring didn't even bother to put Fred down as he continued looking for a way out.

"Hey, babe, hand me the map. I think I'm sober enough now." Fred stated, tugging at Spring's sleeve.

"Oh, okay. It's in my pocket." Fred was a little annoyed that Spring didn't say which pocket, but it didn't really matter as seconds later he found it anyways.

"Alright, so you've gotta go left now."

"Okay."

"Spring, your other left, you almost ran into a corn wall there!"

"Whoops."

"Wha-no, Spring! Now you're going backwards, you gotta go left!" Fred felt nervous as Spring once again nearly ran into a wall.

"Be more specific! It's difficult to see in the dark!" Spring's movements became a bit wacky.

"If you drop me, you're dead."

"I'm already a little bit dead. What's the next direction?"

After spending what felt like another 2 hours in the maze, Spring and Fred finally found their way back to the starting point.

"Guys? Why did you come out through the front and not the exit?" Chica looked at them in confusion.

"Don't judge us, Chica. This is already a whole lot for us." Fred tiredly replied.

"Why're you carrying Fred?" Meg asked, ironically on Joy's back.

"Good question." Spring nonchalantly put Fred back on his feet.

"Aww, come on! I was comfortable there!" Fred pouted.

"I'm tired, man......" Spring complained.

"Then how about I carry you now?~" Fred seductively looked at Spring, but the latter honestly had no idea what was so dirty about that.

"Yes, please." Spring shamelessly crashed down onto Fred.

The smaller boy obviously wasn't able to keep Spring above the ground and crashed down along with him.

"Come on, gays. I still wanna go on the Ferris Wheel!" Bonnie commented with a laugh.

"You and your straight ass can go there alone cuz I'm gonna sleep forever now." Fred firmly stated.

"I agree." Spring nodded along.