Bear (Fedix)

Requested by: londonthefuntimecat

Type: Fluff

AU: Superhero AU (Fede's a superhero)

Pairing: Fedix (Fede x Felix)

Third Person's POV:

As Fede stared down into yellowish eyes that belonged to the one and only Felix, he pondered how he got himself into this situation.

-Flashback-

So......maybe being a superhero wasn't always as easy as Fede thought it would be. Having a second identity was difficult enough already, but also having to keep it a secret? Nearly impossible. Fede wasn't very good at the whole secret-keeping thing, especially when it came to his own secrets. So quite frankly he hadn't been to shocked when Abby one day accidentally walked in on him just when he was turning himself into a bear.

Yup, that was his superpower. He could turn into a grizzly bear. Unironically, Fede called himself Beast Boy at Abby's suggestion. He should've been Bear Boy instead...... It was the only animal he could turn into, after all. Fede didn't doubt that sooner or later Lilly would find out about his superpowers as well. She was sharp as a knife...... But the main problem was Felix. Keeping secrets for him truly hurt Fede, but he wasn't sure how Felix would react, and frankly was kind of scared to figure it out.

Not to mention Fede didn't feel like a hero at all. He just stomped around the woods in his bear form and helped out animals in need, but that never felt like enough...... Right now Fede was chilling in the woods. It was a sunny day outside and the other Funtime's had plans already. So that was the perfect opportunity for Fede to fish a bit in his favorite river!

Meanwhile Felix was thoroughly enjoying his hike. His white shorts matched perfectly with his pink hiking boots. The only thing keeping Felix from fully enjoying the walk was the thought he repeatedly kept on having.

What if he doesn't like you back?

Felix knew he had to declare his love for Fede soon. It was painfully obvious to both Felix and pretty much everyone around him, that he loved the chocolate-loving boy. But every time Felix tried flirting with Fede, the latter grew confused. Either he was a little bit dense or he was uncomfortable with Felix's approaches. The pinkette sat down on a grass spot close to the forest's river and decided that this would be a good place to rest. Just as Felix was about to take out his sandwich, he noticed a brown silhouette on the other side of the river.

........O-M-G! That's the cutest bear ever!! Felix squealed as he watched a brown grizzly bear sheepishly splash with his paw in the water in an attempt to catch some fish. That was so super adorable!!! Felix snapped a picture with his phone before digging around in his bag. He picked up some berries on his way here, so maybe he could give some to the bear! Felix took out his berry box, but just then, a scarily strong wind started pushing him sideways.

"Whoa!" Felix let out a cry of surprise as he lost his balance.

He tumbled into the river, his berry box falling out of his hands. Felix desperately tried swimming up, but the ribbon gymnastic practice from yesterday had tired his muscles out too much. Felix started panicking when suddenly, a shadow loomed over him.

Fede rapidly fished Felix out of the water with his strong bear paws. He carefully put the slender boy back on the grass, all the while thinking how much of a coincidence it was Felix was hiking at the same time Fede was fishing. Suddenly, Felix's eyes fluttered open.

-Flashback end-

Felix blinked a couple of times to adjust to the situation. So.....a bear saved him from drowning? And said bear also just picked up his berry box and started sniffling in it? Oh God, that was too cute.......

"Thank you!" Felix thanked the animal.

The bear merely made a grunting noise as a response and continued licking up Felix's berries. Not long after saving Felix, Fede had lifted Felix onto his back. Oh gosh, this was actually happening...... Fede guessed he might as well drop Fede off at Abby's apartment. Fede shared rooms with Abby, but he was sure she wouldn't mind if he brought Felix over.

"Hah! Hey!" Felix chuckled as the bear lightly started running through the woods.

Felix's amusement got turned into confusion as the bear headed into the city. Thankfully, most citizens were too focused on their phones to witness the eccentric duo running around. Okay so this bear just brought Felix to Fefi and Abby's apartment?? Felix jumped off of the bear and casually rang Abby's bell. Her reaction would be so priceless! A few seconds later, Abby opened up the door.

"Felix? What's-huh?!" Abby's eyes widened as she noticed the large bear behind her friend.

"Long story short, this bear saved me from drowning and then brought me here!" Felix sheepishly explained.

Abby looked at the bear in shock, and the bear stared back with equally wide eyes. Felix watched the exchange with curiosity until Abby cleared her throat.

"That over there, isn't just some bear, Felix......" She suddenly said.

"It isn't?" Felix tilted his head confused.

What the hell was Abby doing?! Fede was ready to just turn around and run, but that gave Abby the opportunity to pull at Fede's tail. That triggered Fede back into his human form. Felix gasped, and just as Fede was ready to panic, he realized he was still in his Beast Boi costume. Thank God he remembered to put it on before turning into a bear......

"Who're you?!" Felix stared at Fede with amazement.

"A superhero....." Fede sheepishly replied, trying to change his voice a bit.

"And not just any normal superhero! Beast Boi here can turn into a bear!" Abby cheerfully added.

"O-M-G! I have so many questions to ask you! Come inside, Beast Boi!" Felix grabbed Fede's hand and dragged him inside.

Abby winked at him as Fede entered the house.

"So what animals can you turn into?" Felix excitedly asked, marching up the stairs.

"Only a grizzly bear."

"When did you discover your powers?"

"Not that long ago, actually."

"How old are you??" Fede continued getting bombarded with questions.

"16."

"Thanks for saving me, by the way......" Felix somewhat shyly said.

"O-oh, no problem!" Fede's cheeks lightened up slightly.

"Would you like to ask me any questions?" Felix proudly suggested.

"Uhm.....do you....like anyone? More than a friend, I mean?" Fede couldn't help but stare down at his and Felix's intertwined hands.

As Felix dragged him through the hallway, Fede could see a smile appear on the pinkette's face.

"Yup. His name is just as adorable as his existence!~" Felix dreamily sighed.

"And his name is?"

JoHn cEna-

"Fede!" Felix fan-boyed at just the mere mention of Fede's name.

Fede abruptly stopped walking. Felix did too. Fede had to stop hiding his secret.....Felix deserved to know.

"Felix, I-"

"I know it's you, Fede." Felix suddenly said.

"......I'm sorry for not telling you about it earlier..... I didn't mean to-" Felix suddenly turned around, making Fede jump.

"I knew it from the moment I saw that bear! Only you can be that adorable, even as an animal!" Felix offered Fede a bright smile.

Fede just couldn't control the urge to kiss Felix. He leaned forwards and softly pressed his lips against Felix's. Felix was caught off guard for a second, but quickly relaxed and kissed back.

"Hey guys, I just-AAAAAAH!" Abby's shrill scream sounded through the entire house.

Abby passed out from blood loss that same wonderful afternoon.