Snow (Oxai)

Requested by: A peep on the Amino :P

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: Oxai (Oxy x Mai)

Third Person's POV:

Today was like any other day for Oxy Noxo. He was just chilling out in the snow with his best friend Onnie, making snow angels and freezing their fingers and toes off. Maggie and Deuz were inside, drinking hot cocoa and watching the two losers play in the snow.

See? Just an ordinary day for Oxy.

.........or well, it would've been if the two silhouettes from a few feet away hadn't approached them.

Oxy could recognize Puppet and Mai right off the bat, even when the pale street lanterns didn't offer much light.

"Hey, Oxy! Hey, Onnie!" Mai excitedly yelled into the dark streets.

Honestly, Oxy's heart was ready to leap out of his chest at merely hearing Mai's cheerful voice.

"Yooo, Pup and Mai!" Onnie patted the snow off of his clothes and walked over to the twins.

"What're you guys up to?" Puppet curiously asked.

"Making snow angels! Right, Ox?" Oxy could see Onnie flashing a smirk at him.

The shark-toothed bastard knew damn well about his crush on Mai.....

"Hiya, Oxy!" Mai came running over to Oxy and jumped into the spot of snow next to him.

Okay, Oxy. Be smooth.

"Uh.....yeah. I mean hi!" Oxy slapped his forehead at his own stupidity.

As Mai giggled, Puppet waved at Maggie and Deuz inside.

"Now that we're here anyways, how 'bout a snowball fight?~" Puppet michievously asked.

"Oh, you got it!" Mai returned the equally naughty-looking gaze.

"Hell yeah! What teams are we gonna make?" Onnie seemed up for it.

Alright, Oxy was a king at snowballfights! This would be fun!

"How about Mai and Oxy against you and me?" Puppet casually suggested.

.........may the Lord help him now.

"Sounds great! Let's roll!" Onnie already ran away with Puppet to find a decent shelter.

"Come on, Oxy! We gotta hurry before they catch us!" Mai smoothly grabbed Oxy's hand and dragged him behind a dumpster.

Mai noticed Oxy's face was redder than a tomato. Oh God, Oxy was so cute....... Mai had no idea how she was even able to stay calm around him.

"S-so, what's the plan?" Mai asked, shivering like crazy.

"Why don't you have any gloves?? You're gonna freeze to death!" Oxy dramatically exclaimed.

"I forgot them at home." Mai simply stated with a shrug.

"Here, take mine." Oxy took off his over-sized orange gloves and handed them to Mai.

"You don't have to-"

"Yes I do." Oxy seemed a lot more confident than before.

".......thanks!" Mai offered Oxy a bright grin that set his heart ablaze.

"H-hehe, no problem!" Oxy nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"Come and get us, you cowards!" Oxy heard Onnie yell from across the streets.

"How 'bout you come get me first?!" Oxy yelled back.

A snowball came flying right above Oxy's head. The ginger's boisterous laughter made Mai smile even wider.

"Haha! You missed!" Oxy made a large snowball with his bare hands and stuck it out to Mai.

"You wanna throw?" He kindly offered.

"Yup!~" Mai took the snowball from Oxy and launched it at the dumpster across the street.

And she managed to head-shot Puppet!~

"Alright! Head-shot!" Oxy excitedly high-fived Mai.

"Whoo!" Mai loudly cheered.

"Oh my God, guys! Puppet fainted! Onnie screamed panicked.

"Wait, really??!" Mai got from behind the dumpster and ran onto the street.

"Mai, no! It's a trick!" Oxy looked horrified.

His warning came too late. As soon as Mai crossed the street, Puppet jumped up from behind the dumpster and shot a snowball right at Mai's face.

As laughs could be heard, Oxy summoned all his courage and ran from behind the dumpster.

"AAAAAAHH!" He screamed as he picked Mai up and rapidly threw her over his shoulder.

"AAAAHH!" At this point, Mai was screaming too.

On the way back to their dumpster, Oxy and Mai, by some miracle, managed to dodge all of their opponents' snowballs.

Meanwhile, Deuz and Maggie wondered just what the hell they were looking at.

"You think what I think?" Deuz asked, glancing at his pink-haired friend.

"Probably." Maggie replied, taking a sip from her chocolate milk.

"........they're gonna be married some day." Was their final conclusion.