Good Ol' Days (No Pairing)

Requested by: CatsNSunflowers (So no requests are still closed but I just really wanted to do this specific one-shot, sorry XD)

Type: Song-Fic (Good Ol' Days by The Script)

AU: Adult AU (They're about 23)

Pairing: None

Third Person's POV:

Up in the bar all smoking cigars~While we were drinking Irish whiskey straight from the jar~

Cheering could be heard as five young adults entered the Rock N' Flow's bar. Freddy grinned at the welcoming attitude the bar-goers had. Half of the boots in the bar were filled with teens that frankly looked too young to be drinking, not to mention the few smokers Freddy noticed who were barely 15-years old.

"Bruh, those kids sure know to crack it up." Fred commented with a snort.

"Hehe, we were like that too, remember? Ah, nostalgia......." Freddy hummed as he walked past the counter.

"Oh wow. So you assholes actually made it!" Deuz whistled as he continued cleaning a dirty glass.

"Of course we did, Bear-face! We'd never leave you and your shitty bar hangin'." Fox snickered and playfully punched the bar owner's shoulder.

Talkin' 'bout them better days are not that far~Whoever's coming back to mine you better bring the guitar~

"Deuz! What happened to your shirt?!" Chica cringed at the stains on Deuz's shirt.

The dark-skinned adult nonchalantly looked down and shrugged.

"Just spilled some juice there, I guess." He casually answered.

"Bruh, you're like 23-years old and you can't even drink juice without spilling?" Golden raised an amused eyebrow at Deuz.

"Towntrap would be horrified." Bonnie cheerfully added.

"Are y'all just here to roast me or are you gonna give these kids a show?" Deuz scoffed at them.

You play a sad song, yea sing it from the heart~Tell a sad story, yea tell it from the start~

"Both, of course! Now let's get to jamming!" Chica marched towards the stage, clearly excited to start playing.

"Tell the other Nightmares I said hi!" Freddy smiled upbeat at Deuz.

"I'll be sure to tell them you're just as lame as ever." Deuz said with a nod.

"I don't gotta hear that from you, Deuz!" Fred yelled before going after his friends.

"Okay, time to do this! Gosh, I'm actually pretty excited......." Golden chuckled as he went to stand in front of the microphone.

"Just do what you always did before singing like back in high school!" Chica suggested.

Pass me on the pain that you made into art~Yeah, pierce it through my skin like a heroin dart~

"Yeah, you're right!" Golden abruptly turned around and wrapped his long arms around each of his band mate separately.

"Oh God your perfume is suffocating me......" Fox made fake gagging noises.

"Inhale the strawberries." Golden simply told him.

"Heyo, kids! Are y'all ready to rock out?!" Bonnie shouted into the microphone.

"Just you wait, after he says 'give it up for The Animatronics' he's gonna play somethin' on his guitar to get dem kids hyped." Fred had come to perfectly remember each and every ritual his friends did before a concert.