Death (Superhero AU)

This one-shot is based off of Multyfan's Superhero AU which u should seriously check out!! This isn't in any way canon to Multy's storyline for the AU, but I just wanted to play around with the idea of the villains finding out Eak's immortal :'')

Also slight gore warning!

It was a rather hot day at FNAF High School, and students were sweating immensely and complaining about the heat.

One of those students was Owynn, who almost wanted to scream at the thought of his fancy purple hair being ruined by sticky sweat.

"Cami, walk faster. I swear to God, I'm not ready to die in this heat just because you're so fixated on your murder porn." Owynn huffed, speed-walking towards the front gates.

He swore Cami flipped him the bird in the corner of his eye.

"Stop being a prick. We're almost there and what I'm reading isn't murder porn, Owynn, it's a horror novel, thank you very much." Cami replied in a more calm kind of annoyed.

Now, anyone who didn't know what their relationship was usually like, would've assumed Cami and Owynn didn't like each other at all.

That wasn't true in the slightest!

Sometimes, they were just very moody. And what better way to be moody was to be moody with a friend?

Finally, Cami closed her book and stuffed it into her backpack, following after Owynn a bit faster than before. They headed straight to the school's basement, where Eak and Town were already waiting.

Towntrap had his forehead pressed to the basement's cold walls, and though Owynn did roll his eyes at him, Cami could see he was rather amused.

"Hey, guys. Y'all here to escape the weather too?" Eak asked as if it weren't obvious already.

"No, Eak, we just came here to install bombs so we can blow up the school." Eak snorted, knowing hot weather really sparked up Cami's sarcastic attitude.

"Ugh, it's sooooo hot......." Towntrap whined, still not moving from his position against the wall.

"Shut up, Vegetables." Owynn huffed, controlling the couch from the other side of the room and making it float over to him.

Oh yeah.

Superpowers.

It had been a solid 5 weeks since some students at the school found out their hidden superpowers. The teachers said most students would get their superpowers some time after they really hit puberty. Well, not all students had superpowers.

Some were sadly just ordinary people, but then again, people that didn't have superpowers couldn't abuse their power for anything evil.

Like Owynn, Cami and Town did.

Owynn liked to torment other students with his telekinesis in secret. Usually Freddy was his victim, but occasionally he'd also settle down on giving random students a wedgie, or sometimes he'd throw stuff at them.

Cami, well, she was able to manipulate other people's dreams. She usually didn't touch upon other people's dreams, she respected privacy, after all. But every now and then she would find satisfaction in corrupting the dreams of some asshole who'd gotten on her nerves.

Town, was un-surprisingly diagnosed with the power of Zoongualism. He could talk to and understand whatever animal he came across.

It's not like he used his powers for bad shit-Eak burst into laughter at the mere idea of Town being evil-but Eak did catch him asking the rats at his school to steal some of the apples in the school's cafeteria or spy off of someone else's test.