Chips (Golxy)

Requested by: starbomb-lux

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: Golxy (Golden x Fox)

Third Person's POV:

Fox was currently chilling on his couch, stroking Golden's hair as his boyfriend rested his head on Fox's lap.

"Y'know.....maybe we should tell the gang about us sometimes." Fox suddenly spoke up.

"Yeah.....it's been like, what? A month or two? They deserve to know." Golden nodded in agreement.

"Wait, idea!" Fox raised his voice in excitement.

"Oh noes......" Golden already cringed at what Fox could possibly have as an idea.

"Oh, yiss! How 'bout we tell it to 'em during a movie? We could probably watch one at Bonnie's house!" Fox cheerfully suggested.

Golden was confused at Fox's sudden happiness, but then again, the two of them just kissed a few minutes ago. Even though it had been two months already, kisses between them still felt like fireworks.

"Sounds good! Hey, we should get some chips too for the movie!" Golden already slipped on his shoes.

"Hell yeah! To the grocery store!" Fox dashed after his boyfriend.

But little did both of the boys know an unpleasant surprise would be waiting for them at the store. The walk to the grocery store was quite short, since Fox's house was pretty close by.

"Okay, so if we're here anyways, we might as well buy some more stuff. The fridge is growing empty......" Golden said somewhat absently.

"Yeah, you're right. Oh, shit! This song's my jam!" Fox suddenly grew excited.

Golden gasped as he realized what song was playing. That was The Architect by Deus! Golden found it ironic how the band's name was so incredibly similair to the name of the Nightmare's leader.

"He said 'I won't throw myself from the pier! I'm gonna go home and shut up for a year! And when the year is over I'll reappear! And have a conclusion!~" Golden loudly sang along with the music.

He was somewhat embarrassed because of how hoarse his voice sounded. It had only been three weeks since Golden was officially 'homeless' after all. Thankfully, Fox didn't seem to notice or care.

"I've reason to believe that what I find, is gonna change the face of human kind! And all these years before well, I was blind! That's my conclusion!~" Fox swayed with his hips and pushed the shopping cart forwards.

Golden snorted at the ridiculous-looking sight before singing exactly off-key with the redhead.

"Cause I'm the architect!~ Cause I'm the architect~ Cause I'm the architect!~"

"CHIPS!" Fox abruptly stopped singing when they reached the snack isle.

"Sweet! Hold up, I'll grab some!" Golden went to look for his favorite flavor of chips.

As Fox looked at the different coffee flavors, Golden already had his eyes settled on a bag. Honey barbecue chips, delicious! :D

"Hey, Fox? Can you grab that chips bag for me? I can't reach it." Golden frowned at the yellow bag.

"Sure." Fox easily grabbed the Flamin' Hot chips instead of the Barbecue Honey one.

"I meant the barbecue honey one, Fox." Golden quickly corrected him.

"Wait, what?" Fox turned to look at the blonde, the Flamin' Hot chips still in his hands.

"The barbecue honey chips!" Golden repeated, getting slightly impatient.

"Uhm, no, gross! Why would you pick that one when you've got Flamin' Hot flavor?" Fox raised an eyebrow at Golden.

"How could you even say that?! Barbecue Honey is the best! Flamin' Hot, why would you choose that?! Are you trying to burn my tongue off?" Golden argued back.

"Well, excuse me for having a decent taste in chips! Barbecue ships, sure! But honey and barbecue mixed together? Disgusting!" Fox held the 'disgusting' chips bag high above Golden's head.

"Why're you making a scene?! Just gimme my chips!" Golden started jumping to grab the bag.

"Come and get it from me, babe!" Fox grinned.

Golden huffed before an idea flashed through his head. Yeah, that would work! Golden stopped jumping and calmly looked at Fox. His red-headed boyfriend stared back at Golden a bit confused. Suddenly, the blonde stood on his tip-toes and kissed Fox, taking the taller boy off guard.

"E....eh?!" Fox's face went redder than his hair as he dropped the bag onto Golden's head.

"Ouch!" Golden sloppily caught his chips.

"H-hey, no fair! You can't kiss me as a distraction!" Fox shouted flustered.

"Heck yeah I can! It works just fine!" Golden offered Fox a shy grin.

"Hmph! I still can't believe you can eat that crap!" Fox looked at Golden's chips with disgust.

"And I still can't believe you can eat those things without burning off your tongue!" Golden shuddered at the thought of ever having to eat Flamin' Hot chips ever again.

"I guess we'll take both then...... But I swear to God, if bigger part of the gang prefers your horse crap, I'm gonna get upset!" Fox pouted.

"Likewise." Golden was ready to see Fox's defeated face when everyone chose Golden's chips over Fox's.

"Golden? Fox?" A quiet voice made the two boyfriends jump.

Oh shit. Bonnie.

"Oh-uh....... Bonnie! Hi, what'chu doin' here??" Fox took a swift step away from Golden.

"Just grocery shopping. What're you guys doing?" Behind Bonnie's thick glasses, Golden could see a hint of curiosity in Bonnie's eyes.

"Getting some chips!" Golden innocently whistled.

"I figured. I could hear you two arguing even from the drinks aisle!" Bonnie laughed.

"Yeah, about that, which one is better? Barbecue honey or Flamin' Hot?" Fox held up the two bags.

"Hmm.....great question...." Bonnie carefully studied both chip flavors.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, Bonnie spoke up again.

"My conclusion is that they're both disgusting. Also I prefer paprika!" Bonnie casually admitted.

"H-how dare you!" Golden was heartbroken at his friend's words.

"Paprika is the most cliché flavor after salty! How could you even say that?!" Fox mirrored his boyfriend's emotions perfectly.

"By the way, are you two dating? I swore I saw you two kissing earlier." Bonnie tilted his head at them.

Oh shit.

"Uh, well, you see......" Fox struggled to find the right words.

"Yes.....?" Golden awkwardly tried.

"Oh. That's pretty neat!" Bonnie didn't seem shocked in the slightest.

Fox and Golden grinned at each other.

"It sure is!" Golden happily chimed in.

"But you know what's not neat?" Fox spoke up.

"What?" Bonnie looked up at his tall friend.

"Paprika and Honey Barbecue chips."