FHS Rebel AU drabble

So here's a small drabble I made with low-key spoilers for the book. The only spoiler is that someone dies, and it's a girl, but I won't reveal who ;)  You can always guess, though! By the way, for those who don't know it, a drabble is something that's even shorter than a one-shot. Like 300 words, maybe shorter even.

Third Person's POV:

Eak's brain was functioning slowly as he looked down at his bloodied hands. His eyes were so wide it hurt. There was a ringing that went through his ears, and Eak was exhausted from crying so much. Her body was still in his arms, limp and cold against Eak's warm skin. For how long had he been here already? Two hours, maybe? The whole gang surrounded him, and Eak realized Towntrap was talking to him. He couldn't hear him properly, Town's voice sounded like blurred noises in his ears.

Was he crying like Eak was? Probably, but the Mexican couldn't tell because of his own blurred vision. Maybe this was just a dream. Or well, a nightmare actually. Maybe if he just snapped awake, everything would go back to normal. There would be peace between all of the gangs again, The Animatronics would hold races against Loon and BonBon again, and most importantly, she would be alive. Eak just refused to accept a reality without her. It just didn't make any sense. She was still alive only a few moments ago.

Eak's vision returned slightly, and he could now make out her peaceful and calm expression. Eak wanted to run away, or scream at the top of his lungs. But then again, he already screamed at the sky earlier, so that wouldn't do any good. Eak just wanted to see her again. This had to be a joke, a terrible awful prank that could cause someone a trauma. But Eak didn't care. If this was a prank, he'd forgive the prankster, anything as long as she came back to him.

But none of that happened. Towntrap pulled Eak back on his feet, and Fox was already busy escorting the body. The rest of the Animatronics had burst into tears, and finally Eak was able to hear properly again. He heard howls, sobs, sniffles. Hell, even Fox was crying. If she had been there with them, she would've probably tried to come up with a way to comfort them all. Or she'd just stand around a bit uncomfortable, since she frankly wasn't that good at comforting people to begin with.

"Eak.....?" Town wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

Eak didn't reply and just blankly stared ahead of him. Luna's words kept echoing in his head.

Those who play with fire, get burned.