Cute (Poly)

Requested by: Bxllxxn_Bxy

Type: Fluff

AU: Demon/Fairy AU

Pairing: Onnoxooon (Onnie x Oxy x Loon)

Third Person's POV:

Loon sat down, staring into the crystal clear water in front of him. Two different-colored eyes stared right back at him. Loon sighed and covered his eyes with his hair. He looked like such a freak...... The water fairy used his magic to make the lake's water move a bit. The small waves he made calmed him down from the bad thoughts he was having. Due to being distracted by the water, Loon didn't notice the two demons sneaking up behind him.

"BOOOOH!" Two scary voices yelled right in his ears.

"AAAAAH!" Loon fell forwards, to which the two demons tried catching him before he hit the water.

To Oxy and Onnie's surprises, Loon casually put his foot on the water to prevent himself from falling.

"Huh?! You can walk on water??" Onnie asked in shock.

"I'm a water fairy.....remember?" Loon nervously looked up at the two boys.

"Oh, right! Fuckin' forgot about that!" Onnie slapped himself on his forehead.

"What'chu doin'?" Oxy, the giant demon curiously asked.

"P-playing with the water, I guess....." Loon quietly replied.

"Ooooooh. I can do that too!" Oxy excitedly shouted.

Loon raised a rather amused eyebrow as Oxy started flapping his wings to make some small waves in the lake. Even when Onnie joined to help him, the 'waves' they made were rather pathetic.

"That's not gonna work......" Loon slightly smiled at the two demons.

"Yes it will! We just gotta flap harder, Oxy!" Onnie refused to give up already.

Suddenly the wind blew the hair out of Loon's face. As Onnie and Oxy gasped, Loon quickly covered his eyes again.

"Wait! What's with your eyes??" Onnie stopped flapping his wings and crooked his head in a weird angle.

"Nothing!" Loon took a few more steps back onto the water.

"Didn't look like nothin'! What's wrong?" Oxy moved a bit closer, further motivating Loon to move away.

"It's.....it's nothing, okay?" Loon looked down into the water.

They couldn't know about his eye problem...... Loon couldn't possibly loose his two only friends aside from Usagi. Sure, Oxy and Onnie were scary and loud, but real sweethearts once you got to know them. The fact that Loon had a small crush on them wasn't really helping him either.

"Hey, come on! Ya can share it with us, we don't bite!" Onnie offered Loon a sharp-toothed grin.

"Wrong choice of words, buddy." Oxy lightly elbowed Onnie in his side.

"..........don't laugh, okay?" Loon remained rather hesitant.

"Hell naw! If we beat up other peeps who laugh at ya, that means we'd beat ourselves up too if we did that!" Onnie assured him.

Loon took a deep breath and brushed the hair out of his face. Maybe he was overreacting, but Loon had experienced enough mocking from others in the past for him to be unsure of showing off his eyes.

"..........awww!" Onnie's wings somehow managed to make a heart-shaped form.

".........eh?" Loon blinked in surprise.

"Shit, I can't do that with my wings! Guess I'll just say it then. You look adorable, dude!" Oxy was acting almost puppy-like.

"I-I do?" Loon's cheeks heated up at all the compliments.

"Yeah! I dunno what you're so worried 'bout, ya look even cuter with those eyes!" Onnie's creepy grin suddenly turned adorable to Loon.

"Thanks, you guys......" Loon couldn't keep the shy smile off of his face.

"So.....are you comin' back?" Oh, right. He was still on the water.

"Yup!" Loon's voice was more cheerful as he walked back to his crushes.

"Now that we saw your eyes, ya gotta remember you're still just as cute as you were before!" Onnie offered Loon a hand to get over the edge.

"Okay." Loon's face couldn't possibly get any redder.

Meanwhile Oxy went surprisingly quiet. The giant's face had noticeably reddened, which caused Loon to take notice of Onnie's pink dusted cheeks. What was going on here? Onnie whispered something in Oxy's ear, and the ginger stiffly nodded as a reply.

"Is something wrong?" Loon tilted his head at them.

"U-uh, well......uhm....." Oxy stumbled on his words, further confusing Loon.

"He's tryin' to say we're totally into you." Onnie casually interrupted his friend.

A dead silence fell between the three of them. Oxy and Onnie shared some nervous looks as Loon blankly stared at them both. They couldn't be serious, right?

"Pfft, nice one, guys......." Loon quietly snorted.

"No, we're like, really into ya..... As in, kinda crushing really hard on you??" Oxy had tensed up, unprepared for Loon's reaction.

"Oh."

This was......fucking amazing!!

"I can't believe it!" Loon hadn't felt this excited in years!

"You can't??" Onnie looked completely lost now.

"The answer is yes, I'll go out with you two." Loon returned to his stoic self in less than a second.

"Alright! Mission confess to the cutie pie is a success!" Onnie and Oxy wildly high-fived each other.

"Whooo!" Oxy returned to his usual loud self, relieving Loon.

"Hey, Loon! Wanna k-" As Onnie leaned forwards just too quickly, he got a wave of water shot right at his face.

"O-oops, sorry!" Loon immediately dropped the water, shocked that it reacted so aggressively.

"What was that?" Oxy dried Onnie's wings by flapping his own.

"Sorry, the water can get kinda protective over me sometimes." Loon sheepishly explained.

"Okay, so I was gonna ask if you wanna kiss!" Onnie quickly recovered from his wetness.

"Y-yeah, sure!" Loon stood on his toes to kiss Onnie.

"Yo, Oxy, lean down! No way the kid's gonna reach you like that, Godzilla!" Onnie easily pulled the other demon down to Loon's level.

"Your kiss, Monsieur~" Oxy bashfully pressed his lips against Loon's.

"Pfft, cheesy bastard!" Onnie threw his arms around both Loon and Oxy.

"Whatever! I've got good reasons to be cheesy! I've got like, two cute boyfriends now!" Oxy continued showering his BF's with kisses.