Ya gurl (Fedix)

Requested by: Funtime_Foxy_

Type: Fluff

AU: Adoption AU (Fede and Felix adopted a kid)

Pairing: Fedix (Fede x Felix)

Third Person's POV:

"Oh geez...... Felix, how do I gotta explain to Neru she's gotta stay home until we get back from school?" Fede asked from the kitchen.

He stared down at the pouting child in front of him. How old was Neru by now? About 4 years or something. They really had to find a school for her soon. But over the summer vacation, they hadn't really thought any of that through.

"Let me explain it to her, Fefi!" Felix waltzed into the kitchen, a confident smile on his face.

"Daddy and Papa have to go to school so we'll be able to learn things." Felix simply told her.

"Why do you need to learn stuff?" Neru asked with a tilted head.

"So we don't become stupid, sweetie." Felix offered Fede a thumbs-up as he noticed his boyfriend's face-palm.

"But why can't I come with? I wanna learn stuff too!" Neru glowered at Fede and Felix.

How could a 4-year old look so intimidating?

"Well, y'know...... It's kind of a secret that we adopted you, Neru. So we can't let anyone else besides Aunt Lilly and Abby know, alright?" Fede ruffled her hair affectionately.

"But I don't wanna be alone all day! At least give me something to do!" Neru threw her small hands into the air in a fit of frustration.

"Have this coloring book. And there's some cookies in the cupboard too." Fede said as he picked up his backpack.

"Why are there cookies in the cupboard, Fefi?" Felix whispered a bit confused to Fede.

"I know. I gotta come up with new places to hide my sweets from Abby!" Fede dramatically said.

"Alright then! We'll see you after school, Neru! Be good until we get back!" Felix cheerfully waved at Neru.

"Bye-bye, Daddy and Papa!" Neru sweetly smiled at them.

Fede and Felix shared a fan-boying moment before heading out the door. As they left, Neru's smile dropped and got replaced with a deadly serious expression. She looked out the window of the apartment to see her two dads head towards a bus stop. She opened up the window and swiftly made her way down on the ground by making use of the stairs. Neru noticed Fede's oversized backpack wasn't shut properly, and took that chance to sneak inside of it.

Fede's steps became a bit slower, but he clearly wasn't aware of his four-year old kid that was currently stuck inside of his backpack. There was a lot of moving and shifting, and Neru had to really control herself not to sigh in annoyance at all the moving. Finally, the bus stopped and Neru could feel her two dads were walking again.

"Do you think she'll be fine on her own?" Fede worriedly asked.

"Absolutely! Sure, she's four years old, but remember how good we took care of her during summer break? She's smart!" Felix reassuringly told his boyfriend.

"We should probably make sure she'll get into a school around this year......" Fede muttered, the concern not leaving his voice.

"I bet Lilly knows how to take care of that!" Felix once again brushed Fede's worries off.

"But can we really take care of her? She's a four-year old, and we're high-schoolers. I'm starting to get second thoughts about this....." Neru felt her breathing hitch.

They weren't gonna send her back to the orphanage, right? Please no..... Fede suddenly stopped moving, so Neru assumed Felix did too.

"Fefi, the following weeks are gonna be really difficult for the both of us, no, for the three of us. Being teen parents isn't an easy task. But I know we'll get through this! We can't just send her back to that orphanage! The people there barely know how to deal with kids!" Felix's voice sounded almost desperate.

"If......if you say so....." Fede still sounded a bit uncertain, but less worried.

They kept on talking, but Neru started dozing off as the conversations continued. After what only felt like five minutes, Fede's backpack got dropped onto the ground, causing Neru to yelp. She felt a boo-boo forming on her head and tried not to let the tears forming in her eyes fall. She dared to poke her head out of her papa's backpack, only to see she was in an empty hallway.

"Hello?" Neru's voice quietly reflected against the walls.

Where was everyone? Where were Daddy and Papa? Neru frowned and climbed her way out of the backpack. She noticed both Daddy and Papa's backpacks were seated next to a big door where noises were coming out of. Neru couldn't reach the door handle, so with a sigh of disappointment, she decided to explore the hallway. She was barely out for three minutes until she stumbled upon a really tall adult.

"What the-?!" The adult looked down at her, eyes widened.

Neru didn't like his face, so she did the only thing she could think of. Sticking out her tongue at the man.

"How did you get in here?" The adult easily picked her up, and Neru began kicking the air.

"Let me go! You're not Papa or Daddy!" She screamed at him.

Felix's POV:

I boredly stared at the teacher talking about science, until I felt Fede touch my knee. He shyly smiled at me, to which I grabbed his hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. We sat there for a while, hands locked and the teacher blabbing on in front of us. Suddenly, the speakers went on.

"Will Felix Fabulous and Fede please come to the principal's office?"

"Oooooh! What did you guys do?!" Abby excitedly asked us.

"I dunno! We're not even an hour at school and we already gotta see the principal......" Fede nervously muttered.

"It'll be fine! The principal's got nothing on us!" I dragged my boyfriend out of the classroom.

We picked up our bags and headed to the office.

"You wanted to see us, Sir?" I poked my head around the door.

"Ah, yes. Take a seat, boys." The principal seemed to be talking to someone behind his chair as he motioned for us to sit down.

"Did we do anything?" Fede cautiously asked.

"I would really love to know why this 'daddy's girl' is in our school enviroment." The principal dryly said, placing a little girl on top of his desk.

"Neru?!" Both Fede and me yelled in unison.

"This kid was talking about her two pink-haired dads, so I figured she meant you two." The man said as Fede went to take Neru off of his desk.

"Uhm, we're so sorry! We don't know how she got here....." Fede apologetically said.

"Who is this girl, anyways? And why does she call you two her dads?" The principal asked almost amused.

"She's our daughter, Sir." I calmly told him.

Fede shot me an alarmed look. Weren't they supposed to keep this a secret?!

An uncomfortable silence had developed in the room until the principal broke it, by laughing.

"Okay, so let me get this straight-"

"Gay, Sir."

"Whatever. You and Fede, two 16-year olds have adopted a little girl?" The principal asked in between snickers.

"Yeeeeeaaaah?" Fede replied almost unsure.

"Wait, what?" Their poor principal looked like he totally lost track of things.

"You heard it right, Sir. This is Neru, our daughter!" I cheerfully introduced our kid.

"That man is ugly, Daddy." Neru said in a matter-of-fact way, innocently pointing at the principal.

Detention with two high-schoolers and a little girl was as fun as you expected it to be.