Hero (Frededdy)

Requested by: justlyv

Type: Fluff

AU: Superhero AU (Freddy is a superhero)

Pairing: Frededdy (Fred x Freddy)

Third Person's POV:

Freddy floated around the peaceful city he lived in, happy to see there currently wasn't any danger. Being a superhero could be tiring sometimes, but honestly? It did have it's pros. For example, now he could visit Fred's apartment whenever he wanted to because he could fly! Freddy smiled when he spotted the familiar apartment. He floated onto the balcony and looked through the glass door into Fred's bedroom. It was fairly dark, so Freddy had to use his supervision. Oh.....oh gosh. Fred was undressing himself.

Freddy's face lit up as he watched Fred take off his shirt, revealing his muscular chest. On pure instinct, Freddy looked down at his own lanky body. Even though he was a superhero, he wasn't very muscular....... Freddy turned his attention back to Fred's room only to see Fred wasn't there anymore. Huh? Where'd he go? Aww, shuck-

"HIYA!" Freddy nearly jumped out of his suit as Fred's glass door suddenly opened up.

Fred stood in the doorway, with a broom in his hand and wearing nothing but boxers.

"Who the fuck are you?! How'd you get here?!" Fred threateningly pointed his broom at Freddy.

Why didn't he recognize him?? Oh, right. Freddy was still wearing his mask.

"Uhm.....I was just-"

"Dude! My eyes are up here, ya know!" Fred covered his body with his arms a bit flustered.

"S-sorry!" Freddy defensively waved his arms in front of his face.

"Are you gonna tell me what you're doing here or what? And what's with the weird mask?" Fred honestly looked ready to push Freddy off of the balcony.

"I'm a superhero!" Freddy quickly explained.

".......you're crazy."

Freddy squeaked as Fred ran towards him, ready to hit him with the broom. Freddy rapidly moved out of the way, dumbly forgetting that Fred could easily fall off of the balcony that way. And he did exactly that. Fred toppled over the railing, screaming in horror as he did so.

"Fred!" Freddy jumped off of the balcony and flew towards Fred at the speed of light.

The raven-haired boy was still screaming even when Freddy had caught him mid-air in a bridal-style.

"Fred.....hey, Fred!" Freddy lightly shook his crush to make him realize he wasn't falling anymore.

"AAAAH-huh?" Fred finally opened his eyes.

"Hi." Freddy awkwardly said.

"Wha-?! We're flying!" Fred wildly took in his surroundings.

"Yeah, I told you! I'm a superhero!" Freddy explained a bit more confident this time.

"More like superhoe! Put me down this instant!" Fred's face had reddened as he noticed his position.

"Right." Freddy carefully put Fred down on his balcony again.

"Thanks....." Fred said a bit flustered.

"No problem!" Freddy felt a slight smile play at his lips.

"What's the deal with you, anyways? Why were looking through my window?" Fred crossed his arms over his chest and shivered.

"Oh, lemme help you!" Freddy took off his cape and put it around Fred's shoulders.

Fred's face grew and even darker shade as he shyly averted his eyes.

"But to answer your question, I was making sure you were alright? I mean, that probably sounds creepy, but......" Freddy rocked back and forth on his feet.

"Making sure I'm safe, huh? You sound like Freddy......." Fred smiled an adorable smile.

"F-Freddy? Who's that?" Maybe this was his chance to hear what Fred really thought of him!

"Just someone close to me, I guess......" Fred hugged Freddy's cape a bit closer to himself.

"Come on, I wanna know more!~" Freddy started floating upside down, looking at Fred with curiosity.

Fred couldn't just ignore the superhero's puppy eyes. Tch.....this fool reminded him of Freddy so much.

"Fine, fine! I've got a little bit of a crush on him......but it's nothin', okay? Just a dumb crush." Fred pouted.

Freddy was thankful Fred couldn't see Freddy's face behind his mask, cause he was redder than a tomato.

"W-well what if he likes you back? What would you do then?" Freddy continued asking.

"Geez, are you cupid or somethin'? But that would actually be really fuckin' amazing. I mean, I've always dreamed of having a relationship with him. I'm pretty sure he likes girls, though......" Fred mumbled a bit saddened.

"No, I don't!" Freddy accidentally let that sentence slip.

"What?" Fred offered him a confused look.

Whoops......

"I-I, uh-!" Freddy was going to make up an excuse, but seeing Fred's curious eyes made him re-consider.

Maybe it was time to tell him the truth...... Freddy slowly lifted his mask up, making Fred gasp.

"Freddy?!"

"Yeah, it's me......." Freddy sheepishly chuckled.

"Y-you.....forget I said anything!" Fred quickly turned around and prepared to walk back into his room.

"Fred, wait!" Freddy grabbed Fred's wrist.

Fred froze up but didn't bother to turn around. Oh God, now Freddy knows how he feels about him......

"Please turn around......." Fred sighed and turned around on his heel.

And he was met with a kiss. Fred's eyes widened but after a few seconds of hesitation, he melted into the kiss. Freddy's hands moved to Fred's waist and Fred wrapped his arms around Freddy's neck.

"I really like you too, Fred....... Be mine?" Freddy shyly asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Fred showered the superhero with kisses.

The raven-haired boy suddenly stopped. Freddy's face looked like, really red. Did he have a fever or something?

"Why you so red?" Fred asked confused.

"It's, uh, you're......." Freddy averted his eyes and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh." Fred looked down at his half-naked body.

"Like what ya see?~" Fred flexed and made a duck face at Freddy.

"Pfft, Fred!" Freddy cutely laughed at Fred's ridiculous pose.

"Still can't believe you're an actual superhero, though......" Fred looked at Freddy with amazement.

"And I still can't believe you actually like me back......" Freddy smiled to himself.

"The world is full of surprises!" Fred stated with a shrug.

"Wanna go for a fly around the city?" Freddy bashfully asked.

"Yeah, sure!" Fred nuzzled into Freddy's cape and grinned.

"Well, come on then, M'lady." Freddy extended his arms.

"Hah, dork!" Fred stuck out his tongue before jumping into Freddy's arm.

"To infinity and beyond!" Freddy yelled at the night sky.

"Freddy, a bird!" Fred screamed.

"oH, ShIt-"