Trouble (Foxeuz)

Requested by: HayoonaAH2

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: Foxeuz (Fox x Deuz)

Third Person's POV:

Mai knew something was going on between Fox and Deuz. It was clear as day! But yet so mysterious...... One moment, the two looked ready to tear each other's throats out. And the other, they laughed with each other like they were old buddies. It confused Mai greatly, and she really wanted to find out what the deal was between the two of them. Mai curiously watched Puppet break his high score in the T-Rex game he was playing.

"Oh, yeah?! Well fuck you too! I eat what I want!" Deuz's booming voice sounded from the back of the classroom.

What had originally been intended to be a peaceful study hall for Mai, ended up differently than she had intended for it to be.

"I don't care what you eat, as long as it's not my pudding! Buy your own pudding!" Fox tried to snatch his cup of pudding back from Deuz.

"Does it look like I've got the fuckin' money for that?! Show some solidarity!" Deuz ran around the classroom, quickly taking a few spoonfuls of pudding.

"You seem to have enough money for all that hairspray ya buy, though!" Fox argued back.

Mai giggled at their ridiculous argument. Puppet looked at the two boys with an amused smile, but Mai knew he was just as curious about their relationship as she was. Even though Mai wanted to laugh at the argument some more, other students in the classroom were starting to get annoyed so she decided to put a stop to it.

"Hey, fellas!~ Keep it down, people are tryna study here!" Mai told them as nicely as she could.

"Yeah, but he stole my pudding!" Fox pouted and pointed an accusing finger at Deuz.

"Oh, boo-hoo! Deal with it, Redhead." Deuz stuck out his tongue at Fox.

"If you two keep arguing like that, I think the teacher's gonna-" Mai didn't have the chance to finish as the teacher, who had originally been sleeping, cut her off.

"DEUZ! FOX! TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!" Mr. Liyo yelled in an intimidating voice.

"Goddamn it......" Deuz blew a bit of hair out of his face in annoyance.

"This is all your fault!" Fox stretched Deuz's face as a way to provoke him.

"Argh! You-!"

"LEAVE!" Mai slipped back in her seat and watched how Fox and Deuz quickly left the classroom.

God, she was so curious she couldn't take it anymore! Mai twirled around a random pencil until Puppet nudged her.

"You think they're a couple?" Puppet whispered to his sister.

"Oh my gosh, that would be sooo cute! I dunno, though." Mai started doodling hearts on her desk.

"I mean, it wouldn't surprise me. From enemies to friends to lovers, but I think these two would go from enemies to lovers right off the bat!" Puppet snickered at the thought.

"We gotta find out what's going on between them! Oh, I know! Maybe the Animatronics or Nightmares know!" Mai already turned around to talk to Chica.

"Hey, Chica!" Mai whisper-yelled.

"Yeah?" Chica's face had some mayonnaise on it from the sandwich she was eating.

Aww, she looked adorable! .........Mai really wanted that sandwich now.

"Do you know what's going on between Deuz and Fox??" Mai dangerously leaned forwards in her chair.

"Not really! They seem to have this love-hate relationship going for them." Chica paused for a second and took a bite out of her sandwich.

"I think they're dating!" Mai shamelessly raised her voice.

Chica snorted at Mai's enthusiasm.

"I wouldn't be that surprised if it were true! Hey, you look kinda hungry. Want a piece?" Chica offered a piece of her sandwich to Mai.

"Oh, thank you!~" Mai gratefully stuffed the food in her mouth.

"Soooo, are you gonna investigate what's going on between Deuz and Fox?" Chica excitedly asked.

"Yup! And I'll do it riiiiiiight.....now!" Mai slammed a part of her mayonnaise-covered sandwich right onto her desk.

"Mai, what the hell?!" Mr. Liyo looked absolutely shocked.

"Whoops, I dropped it!~" Mai giggled at Puppet's durpy face.

"Principal's office......" The teacher didn't even bother to yell.

Mai cheerfully skipped out of the classroom and into the hallways. She heard talking from a few feet away and quickly hid behind a locker.

"Hah, did ya see the look on her face when she saw us again? This is like, the fourth time this week!" Deuz laughed.

"I know, right! Sooo, how 'bout you remind me why we get ourselves in trouble all the time?" Fox somewhat shyly asked.

"Gladly!" Mai could hear feet moving and decided to take a peek around the locker.

Oh!! Deuz pulled down Fox's shirt and smashed his lips onto the redhead's. Fox grinned in between their kiss and lightly held onto Deuz's shoulders. Mai had to admit, she was kind of freaking out on the inside. THIS WAS SO AMAZING!!! Unfortunately, Mai let out an amazed gasp that didn't go past Deuz's super-sonic ears.

"M-Mai?!" Deuz easily spotted his friend.

"Whoops." Mai quickly hid her whole face behind the locker.

"........Mai, we know you're still there." Fox sheepishly stated.

"Bummer! Guess I'll come out then!~" Mai couldn't keep the grin off of her face as she walked over to the two boys.

"This, uh, isn't what ya think it is!" Deuz took a quick step back from Fox.

"Yeah! We were just......growling at each other's faces!" Fox very awkwardly made up.

"Uh-huh!~ I can see a bit of pudding on your face, though." Mai teasingly pointed out.

"W-well, of course! I eat pudding all the time and-"

"Vanilla was the flavor of the pudding Deuz stole from you." Mai nonchalantly concluded.

"Aww, whatever! Don't bother, Fox. Once Mai figures somethin' out, she won't let go of it....." Deuz pouted and crossed his arms.

"So are you two dating???" Mai asked them with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeet." Fox casually put an arm around Deuz's shoulders.

"Oh my God that is the cutest thing ever!!" Mai jumped up and down.

"Not so loud....! Thanks, though....." Deuz smiled a bit flustered.

"I've gotta tell Puppet about this!"

"Whoa, there! You ain't tellin' no one, lady." Fox gently got a hold of Mai's hood to prevent her from running off.

"But you guys are so cute together!" Mai protested.

"Cute and technically each other's enemies. Just.....wait a few days, alright?" Deuz patted Mai's shoulder as a way to comfort her from her disappointment.

"Alright.....but wait! We gotta take a selfie together!" Mai took out her phone.

Just found out about the new couple!! Also, what's that on Fox's face??