Locker Boys (Fedix Edition)

Requested by: londonthefuntimecat

Type: Fluff

AU: Jackson (Los Funtime's Bully) goes to the same school as the other kids and The Funtimes are friends with The Nightmares.

Pairing: Fedix (Fede x Felix), Jabby (Jackson x Abby) and Billy (Bonnie x Lilly)

Third Person's POV:

Fede proudly laughed as he spotted Oxy's awful attempt at camouflage. The orange-haired giant was half-hidden inside of an orange trash bin. That would've been a good hiding spot, if it weren't for the fact Oxy's legs stuck out, revealing his flashy blue sneakers.

"Oxy, I found you!" Fede loudly announced.

He heard Oxy grumble as the bass-player attempted to escape the bin. Oxy of course managed to topple both himself and the trash bin over.

"You better hide before I break somethin'!" Oxy grumbled in an intimidating way.

Ah, friendship in all it's glory. To anyone else, this might've sounded like a threat. But honestly, Oxy and the other Nightmares were still getting used to playing with other students their age. Of course they sounded threatening, but they really were just joking around. It's been two weeks since The Funtimes and The Nightmares sparked up a friendship. It was free period, and Fede was playing hide and seek with his band members, The Nightmares and Jackson.

Fede quickly ran through the halls as Oxy started counting. He might be a king at seeking, but damn did he suck at hiding. He needed to find a good spot for real this time around. As Oxy's slow counting went on, Fede nervously looked around for any spots to hide. He noticed Maggie cleverly hiding herself behind a closet instead of inside one, Onnie was 'trying' to hide underneath a chair, Jackson and Abby were shooing Deuz away from their own spot and Maggie was likely hiding somewhere no one could find her.

"Ah!" Fede whisper-yelled as he bumped into someone.

Oh no! Felix hadn't found a hiding spot either! Fede shot his taller boyfriend a panicked look, realizing Oxy was almost done counting. Felix looked confused for a moment, rather worried as to why Fede looked so panicked. Then he suddenly snapped his fingers and roughly pulled open a locker.

Wait, what was he gonna-

Oh......okay. Fede was stuck in a locker, together with Felix. Alright, that made perfect sense. Fede felt his face heat up as he felt Felix's back press against his shoulder.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, Fefi! But don't worry, Oxy won't find us in here~" Felix assured him.

"H-huh? Oh yeah. Thanks......" Fede tried to hide his blushing face the best he could.

Felix easily noticed anyways. He felt a smirk tugging at his lips as he turned to face his reddened boyfriend.

"Maybe while Oxy goes on his hunt, we could distract ourselves a bit!" Felix cheerfully smiled.

"S-sure! Uh, with what?" Fede looked up a bit confused.

Their position was a bit painful at the moment, so they'd have to work on that first.

"Do you trust me?" Felix suddenly asked.

"Yeah."

"Good!"

Fede screamed in a surprisingly quiet tone when he got completely flipped over Felix's head. His back was now pressed against the back of his locker while Felix was leaning against the locker's door.

"Phew, that's way more comfortable!" Felix sighed in relief.

Felix pulled his legs underneath him, making himself comfy as Fede just continued staying in the same position.

"Judging by Oxy's searching skills, we're gonna be here for a while." Felix said in a matter-of-fact way.

"Yup....." Fede slightly pouted when he didn't feel any chocolate bars in his pocket.

Darn. He probably handed his last one to Abby earlier that day. Felix noticed and softly giggled, causing Fede's stomach to flutter.

"I don't have any chocolate, but could I interest you in a Milky Way?" Felix reached out to give his boyfriend a bar.

Fede eagerly nodded, his eyes becoming starry as he accepted the candy.

"Thanks a bunch!" Fede happily nibbled down on his Milky Way.

Felix watched him in delight before taking a bite of his own bar. Candy-loving boyfriends were adorable....... Felix considered himself lucky for having a boy like Fede in his life.

"By the way, have you seen Batman VS Superman?" Fede randomly spoke up in between chews.

"Uh-huh." Felix replied, knowing what was about to come.

"It's not as bad as people think, right?? I thought it was pretty good! Sure, Batman was being a douche bag and that Lexus guy was super crazy but still!"

Felix snickered at Fede's rant.

"Don't forget Superman being SuperGay." Felix quickly added.

"I know right! Lois Lane my butt! He was totally into Batman!" Fede thoughtfully took another bite out of his Milky Way.

"Hey, you've got some crumbs in the corner of your mouth." Felix reached forwards and-

..........this scenario seemed familiar to Fede. Not out of own experience, but he had heard rumors before about two boys kissing together while locked up in a locker two weeks ago. Abby had been on the case ever since, but Fede never thought he'd find himself in a situation like this. Oh well. Kissing Felix was nice, so it didn't matter anyways. And he tasted like Milky Way too!

"Oh my God!!! Yaoi detected! Yaoi detected!" Abby's shrill fan-girling scream sounded outside of the locker.

Fede stiffly looked up, noticing Abby was peering at them through the holes in the locker.

"What? What're you seein'? Lemme have a look." Jackson pressed his cheek against Abby's to get a better look at whatever she was looking at.

"Oh.....hi dudes." Jackson nonchalantly waved at them.

"Why, hello Darlings!" Felix charmingly said.

Fede didn't miss the tone of embarrassment in his boyfriend's voice, though.

"Oh my God, I think they did 'that'!" Abby's nose began bleeding as she playfully nudged her freckled boyfriend.

Jackson let out a terribly loud laugh that could compete Oxy's.

"Are you guys stuck in there?" Lilly pushed back both of her friends.

"Yeah......but we've got Milky Ways, so we won't starve!" Fede assured her.

"Did you guys do 'that'?!" Abby continued jumping up and down.

"Maybe they were hiding from Oxy!" Lilly's boyfriend Bonnie cleverly chimed in.

"Oh." The look of realization on both Jackson and Abby's face were priceless.

Lilly swiftly typed in the code Felix had entrusted her with for his locker, freeing both of the boyfriends from the metal monster.

"Aww, shucks. We were just having fun in there....." Felix casually put his arm around Fede's shoulders.

Fede grinned and wrapped his arm around Felix's waist. Somehow that managed to start a locking chain. Jackson and Abby held hands as both of them hysterically laughed for whatever reason, while Bonnie somehow managed to carry Lilly in a bridal-style way. Fede was about to give Felix another kiss when someone interrupted them.

"Hey! Are you mates seriously makin' out instead of hiding?!" Oxy angrily yelled at them.

Oxy, the angry single, always found a way to ruin a moment.