Privacy (Springeuz)

Requested by: Someone on the English FHS Amino XD

Type: Fluff

Pairing: Springeuz (Spring x Deuz)

AU: None

Deuz valued his privacy a lot. Maybe that was difficult to tell when he was constantly yelling about his life with the other Nightmares and about how much he loved Spring but really......

Was it too much to ask to just get one kiss from Spring in private?

Every damn time they were about to display some good ol' public affection, someone-he wasn't gonna mention any names-just had to interrupt them. Oh who was he kidding? Onnie and Oxy were his best friends, but they seriously couldn't take a hint.

So that's why Deuz had a plan. He'd been stressed out all day long, and during the final hour of school he'd have study hall. And so did Spring. But Oxy and Onnie didn't. Which meant he could finally make out with Spring in peace.

The bell rang, alarming Deuz it was time to set his plan into motion. Deuz packed his stuff and walked through the hallways. He didn't waste any time when he spotted Spring in the crowd of students.

 "Oh, hey Deu-"

Deuz grabbed Spring's arm and dragged him into the janitor's closet.

"Whoa, impatient, are we?" Deuz clacked his tongue in annoyance at Spring's carefreeness.

"Now we've finally got the chance to make out in private, so hurry the fuck up before Onn and Ox ruin it!" Deuz was so excited he could barely keep his voice down.

"Your wish is my command~" Spring playfully said before wrapping his arms around Deuz's waist.

Deuz pulled Spring down by his collar and smashed his lips onto Spring's. The dirty-blonde's lips were soft, with the slightest bit of roughness to them. Just how Deuz liked it.

And then they were going at it.

Deuz was so caught up in the thrill and passion of Spring's rythmetic tongue movements ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that he didn't notice the quiet giggling coming from mere centimeters above him.

"The two move in sync, passion burning between them......" Deuz could faintly hear a voice.

Huh..... Must be a teacher giving Sex Education in the classroom next to the janitor's closet. The voice kept on talking as Spring and Deuz continued their make-out session.

"His hand moves up the other's shirt......"

What a coincedence that Spring was doing the exact same thing to him at the moment.

"And the brunette just can't hold it together...."

Wait a fucking minute.

"That's right ladies and gentlemen, Deuz is arou-"

"ONNIE WHAT THE FUCK?!" Spring jumped as Deuz suddenly started yelling.

Spring looked up and quickly realized who the cause of his boyfriend's anger was. Onnie's grinning face could be seen through the vent rooster that hung right above the two teens.

And judging by the boisterous laughter sounding from inside the vent, Oxy was there too.

"Ahahaha! Sorry, Boss! You're clearly really busy right now, so I'll leave you to it!" Onnie was in tears from laughter.

"It took ya so long to take notice of his obvious narrating!" Oxy was clearly enjoying himself as well.

"Why the fuck are you two even in the vents?! Get down, you sons of bitches!" Deuz looked ready to climb up there himself any moment now.

Spring couldn't help but chuckle at the dark-skinned boy's beet red face.

Maybe next time they'd get their privacy.