Boss (No Pairing)

(Requests are officially closed from now on, btw! I've got two more one-shots to do and then I'll be closing the book for another while! So the option 'Owynn' won on the poll I made on how Eak got his scar, so here's the one-shot! ^^)

If only Eak knew what was coming to him.....

The 14-year old Mexican was bickering with Towntrap and Cami in the basement of the school. Owynn watched his friends interact from a corner of the room. His hands were sweaty from the amount of stress he was feeling.

It was almost time......

Eak had argued with Boss one too many times. Owynn feverishly replayed the memory in his head once again.

"Hell no! I'm not doing that! What the fuck are you even thinkin'?!" Eak's angry voice echoed against the cold walls.

"I'm your boss, and you will do as I say!" Boss barked back at Eak.

Town and Cami fearfully observed the exchange, unsure whether or not to stop the argument. Owynn watched the fight with glee. Finally, Eak was gonna face concequences for always bad-mouthing Boss!

He could just see it on Boss's face. Eak wouldn't get off so easily this time. Owynn's train of thoughts got interrupted when he heard a door slam. Eak had stormed off, causing Cami and Towntrap to quickly follow after him.

Owynn snickered at his friends.

"I'll go get them for you, Boss!"

Quite honestly, Owynn cringed at himself for always sucking up to Boss like that. But it was a good strategy! He earned Boss's trust while the rest of those fools endangered themselves by standing up to him. It was Owynn's survival instinct, really.

To the purple-haired teen's surprise, Boss grabbed Owynn's arm instead of letting him chase after the others.

"I've got a special job for you, Owynn...." Boss whispered to him.

Owynn tried his hardest to ignore the ominous tone laced in Boss's voice.

"What can I do for you?" Owynn looked at the taller man with interest.

"That had been the last time Eak talked to me like that. I've got to learn him a lesson....."

Owynn felt a grin creep onto his face.

"What did you have in mind?"

"I want you to give him a reminder as to why he shouldn't mess with me...." Boss dug into his pockets to look for something.

Owynn had to admit, he was starting to grow nervous. Surely Boss wouldn't ask for Owynn to do anything serious, right? He was just a teenager, and Eak was his friend, so of course he wasn't going to-

"Here you go." Boss pushed a slender object into Owynn's hands.

......oh God. Did Boss really just give him a knife?

"I think you're going a bit overboard here, Boss..." Owynn tried his best to sound indifferent.

"Shut it!" The sudden raise in Boss's voice made Owynn jump.

"I'm giving you the choice. Either you leave behind a warning for that Mexican, or I'll take matters into my own hands....." Boss's eyes stood cold and merciless.

.......he couldn't let Boss murder Eak. It would ruin every sense of sanity Owynn still had. Not to mention the emotional toll it would take on Town and Cami's lives.

".......I'll do it." Owynn's voice went surprisingly quiet.

"I knew I could count on you! I'll make the preparations, but you'll be doing the real work!" Boss patted Owynn's shoulder as a way to praise him.

This was not going to end up well.....

Owynn's eyes fluttered open. He loudly cursed himself when he realized he had fallen asleep. How late was it even?! Owynn glanced at his phone. 17:15.... Cami and Towntrap were usually home by this time. But where was Eak?

Owynn lifted himself off of the ground and felt the knife in his pocket as he did so.

"I see you're finally awake." Boss's deep voice reached Owynn's ears.

"Yup....." Owynn felt a knot forming in his stomach.

"If you're looking for Eak, he's in the backroom." Boss lazily pointed at the black door a few feet away from him.

Owynn didn't say anything and walked straight past the taller man.

"Don't dissapoint me, got it?"

"......yeah, got it." Owynn closed the door behind him.

Only one step into the backroom, and Owynn was in a panicked state already. The light in the room was painfully bright, and it felt as if the snowy white walls were slowly closing in on him. The person Owynn was meant to harm, sat on a chair in the centre of the room.

Well, 'sat' was an understatement. Eak's wrists and ankles were strapped to the black chair.

"Owynn? The fuck's goin' on here?" Eak sounded hostile as usual.

"........." Owynn felt sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Hey, what's with the dark look, buddy? You're makin' me kinda nervous....." Eak tried to joke around, but Owynn could see a hint of fright in Eak's eyes.

"Look, just.....you brought this onto yourself, okay?" Owynn clenched the knife in his hand and slowly approached the tanned teen.

"Whoa, whoa! What did I do?! And what's with the knife?!" Eak started struggling against his restraints.

"Try not to scream, okay?" Owynn couldn't show any weakness......

"Owynn, seriously! Knock it off! It-you're scaring me, okay?!" Eak's voice slightly cracked as his eyes widened.

Owynn held the knife to the bridge of Eak's nose.

"What're you.....?"

"I'm sorry......" Owynn dug the knife into Eak's skin.

The Mexican's screams made the whole thing even more difficult for Owynn to do. The pained howls Eak brought out made Owynn want to sink through the floor. This was pure torture for the both of them..... After what felt like hours, but had probably been only 2 minutes, Eak passed out.

Owynn's entire body shook as he stared at the bloody x on his friend's face. Jesus Christ.....what had he done? But Owynn knew Boss would be satisfied with this 'warning'.

A satisfied Boss meant a happy end, right?