See You Again (Bonddy)

Requested by: HolaSoyBonnie

Type: Song-fic (See You Again by Whiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth)

AU: None

Pairing: Platonic Bonddy (Bon and Toddy) with mentions of BXB (Bon x Bonnie) and Toddica (Toddy x Chica)

Third Person's POV:

It's been a long day, without you my friend~

"It's like you don't even have time for me anymore, douche bag! Did you just stop caring about me all together?!" Toddy's shaky voice echoed through Bon's head.

Bon slowly swung back and forth on the swing he was on, not caring if it made an annoying squeaky noise. He felt bad because of the fight he had with Toddy earlier. Well, the 'fight' mostly consisted of one-sided yelling, but for good reason. Bon's been spending way more time with Bonnie the past month, and he had to admit he was starting to ignore Toddy a little. His crush on Bonnie just blinded him for the fact that his best friend was spending her days alone.

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again~

Bon closed his eyes, letting memories that stuck in the back of his head sink in. He remembered the days when everything was still good between him and Toddy.

"Hey, Toddy!" A 13-year old Bon ran over to a red-haired girl.

"Hi, Bon. What's that in your hands?" Toddy pointed at Bon's instrument.

"That's my guitar, Toddy! I practiced a song for you! Wanna hear it?" Bon somewhat shyly asked.

"Of course!" Toddy offered Bon an encouraging smile.

"Alright, here I go!" Bon plugged in his guitar and grabbed a plectrum.

We've come a long way, from where we began~

He started playing a melody, it was a bit sloppy and false, but Toddy could easily make out the song he was trying to play. Bon was done playing after only one minute, but that minute had been filled with magic to Toddy. She excitedly clapped as he finished.

"That was amazing!" Toddy cheered for him.

"Hehe, thanks!" Bon rubbed the back of his neck a bit embarrassed.

"Did you really take the time to learn that song just for me?" Toddy asked a bit touched.

"Yeah, of course! You're my best friend, Toddy!" Bon brightly grinned down at his friend.

A light blush tainted Toddy's cheeks as she grinned.

"You're also my best friend!"

Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again~

Bon happily smiled to himself. Toddy was totally amazing! At first, Bon wasn't sure if he liked Toddy that much. She could be pretty mean and needlessly rude to others. But as he got to know her more, Bon saw an entirely different side to her. She was a girl who got neglected by her parents, and all she wanted was someone to spend time with. Bon was more than happy to be that person for her. Sometimes he felt a little left out too. On days that his dad was drunk, at least. They were there for each other, and Bon appreciated that.

"Ugh......those shoes with that skirt?" Toddy pointed at a blonde girl, whose shoes indeed looked a bit weird with the skirt she was wearing.

"Pfft, Toddy don't say that out loud! She's gonna hear you!" Bon felt low-key guilty for snickering a bit at Toddy's disgusted expression.

"Opinions are free to state, Bon! Why would you even wear a hoodie over a skirt??" Toddy face-palmed as the blonde girl now looked their way.

"Hey! Stop commenting on my clothes! It's called fashion!" The blonde girl angrily yelled.

"It's called trash, Chica!" Toddy argued back.

When I see you again~

Bon smiled and opened up his eyes again. It's been so long since he and Toddy had last spend some time together. Bon shouldn't have only turned his attention towards Bonnie. The purple-haired boy gave him a feeling no one else had ever given him before, but that didn't mean he could just turn his back on his best friend. Bon nearly jumped out of his skin as he heard the squeak of a swing next to him. Oh. Toddy sat down on the second swing, narrowing her eyes from Bon's. They sat in silence for a few seconds, before Toddy spoke up.

"I'm sorry......." She quietly muttered.

"Don't apologize, you had every right to yell at me." Bon said with a saddened smile.

"No I don't. You don't deserve to get yelled at, Bon......" Toddy looked down at her lap in shame.

"Toddy......" Bon put a hand on her shoulder.

The red-haired girl looked up at him, her ocean blue eyes a bit puffy from crying.

"I shouldn't have ignored you like that. Over these past few months, I guess I just got really caught up with my friendship with Bonnie. You're amazing, and my best friend. I don't always say that, but I really appreciate the fact that you haven't left me yet, even though you have all the right to......." Bon felt himself tearing up just a bit.

Damn, who knew? All the planes we flew~

Suddenly, Toddy threw her arms around Bon. She tightly hugged him, and Bon found himself hugging her back with the same force. It felt like they stayed in that position for hours until Toddy let go.

"It's fine, Bon. I know that Bonnie makes you really happy. I've never seen you like that before, and I guess I was just jealous that I wasn't the person that gave you that feeling of happiness...... I'm just glad to see you're doing well." Toddy locked hands with Bon in a friendly way.

Bon got a fuzzy feeling in his stomach as he smiled. This was nice......really nice.

"From now on, we're gonna start hanging out again! I promise you I'll never ignore you like that again." Bon truthfully said.

Good times we've been through~

"Sounds good." Toddy smiled, closing her eyes.

"So when are you gonna confess to Bonnie?" Toddy suddenly spoke up.

Bon could easily sense the old sass in Toddy's voice.

"T-Toddy!"

"What? I'm not joking, you should totally go for him! You guys look so cute together, like O-M-G!" Toddy had a little fan-girling moment that made Bon laugh.

That I'll be standing right here talking to you~

"Well you know who else look cute together?" Bon asked, a sly smirk on his face.

"Who?"

"You and Chica."

Bon got pushed off of the swing.