initium finis | 1.0.6

There was a huge difference between seeing the President's home on the television versus seeing it in real life. 

The President's mansion stood proud and tall, outshining all the buildings and houses that were established in Seoul. Yoongi looked in wonder at the white pillars, standing high and proud from the entrance of the mansion. The silver gates opened, leading them into the pathway that led them into the President's home.

"Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be given the chance to be at the President's mansion." Hoseok murmured, staring in awe. He leaned in closer to the window, putting a hand in Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi stiffened at the contact, noticing his mark flash gold— as if responding to his touch, before fading.

The car stopped at the President's driveway. Taehyung opened the door, motioning for Yoongi and Hoseok to come out. 

"Are you two going to admire it from inside or are you actually going to come out?" he grinned."It's much lovelier on the inside." 

He was right.

As soon as Yoongi entered, the smell of flowers permeated the air. Servants everywhere, bowing at them as Yoongi and Hoseok walked past them. Chandeliers hung in the air like stars in the night sky, their lights reflecting on every crook and corner of the wall. The stairs, giving the house a very majestic feel. 

Taehyung, having already seen the mansion multiple times, did not bat an eye at the obvious grandness that the house had. He walked straight up the stairs without another word. Yoongi and Hoseok rushed after him, afraid to lose him in unknown territory.

He led them through the maze of corridors before stopping in front of the last room on the left. He turned the knob and opened the door.

"This will be your room for the meantime."

We stepped inside the quaint bedroom. It was rather small but still equipped with a king size bed, a couch, beautiful scenery, a bathroom, and a television.

"How long are we going to stay here?" Yoongi asked, a frown starting to appear in his face. A dark look and emotion that Yoongi couldn't pinpoint passed through Taehyung's face before he smiled widely— the smile looking a bit too forced.

"Don't worry. You won't be here for much longer," He replied, before turning around."There are spare clothes in the closet if you guys want to change. There's a bathroom as well so feel free to wash up. This is going to be your home for a little while.

"The President will arrive in a few hours. Make sure to be ready for dinner by then."

With that, he closed the door, leaving Hoseok and Yoongi standing in the bedroom.

They looked at each other, neither willing to speak first. For the second time today, there was an uncomfortable silence in the room. Knowing that if he didn't step up and take matters into his hands, Hoseok decided to be the bigger person.

"So Yoongi, are you going to shower or change?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded.

"I think I'll shower. I hope that's fine with you."

Hoseok nodded."Tae said that the closet would have everything."

"Tae?"

"Taehyung. I just shortened his name."  Hoseok replied. Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Do you give nicknames to everyone?"

"Only to the people that I know." He responded, a bit confused at Yoongi's sudden question. Yoongi eyebrows furrowed, his arms crossing over his chest.