venit omittere | 2.0.1

"Hoseok."

The way Yoongi said his name sent shivers down Hoseok's spine. Yoongi's eyes bore into Hoseok's, look unwavering in force. Jimin stood next to him, his hand still circled around Hoseok's. Yoongi's eyes darted downwards at the action, eyes narrowing at Jimin's continued action, lips pressing into a thin line.

"He's still in the picture?" Yoongi laughed humorlessly."Great. Jimin. Always a pleasure."

"Wait, no Yoongi, I came as soon as I could." Hoseok breathed, forcing Jimin to release his grip on him."I didn't know when you were coming back from training. I was just informed yesterday by Namjoon."

Yoongi watched warily as Hoseok rushed to him, pulling Yoongi into an embrace. He stiffened at the contact, more shocked than anything. Hesitantly, Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's. Through the embrace Yoongi could see Jimin watching them, eyes watering at the sight. Jimin's jaw was clenched, hurt etched permanently into his face.

"I'm so glad you're back." Hoseok whispered."I've missed you a lot."

"Did you?" Yoongi scoffed, releasing Hoseok from the embrace."Because it seems to me that you've been with your boyfriend this entire time. Cut the crap, Jung."

"He has been with me you're right." Jimin cut in, anger lacing his voice."I've been with him as his body shut down. There when he spent the week at the hospital wing recuperating from his body shutting down. He almost died Min Yoongi. And guess what? I was there. Not you."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow."You almost died?"

"My body shut down. The longer I was away from you, the weaker I would get until one day I completely collapsed." Hoseok answered quietly."The Nurse and Namjoon told me it was the bond's doing." He swallowed."They said my bond was punishing me. Hurting me to the point where I almost died."

"So what they said was true." Jimin said."What they were telling me. You were getting sick because you weren't with Yoongi. That was it. Wait, Hoseok, were you using me? To distract yourself from Yoongi?"

"Well, not exactly," Hoseok muttered. Jimin scoffed, tears starting to stream down his cheeks.

"Unbelievable." He gritted his teeth."Just what I needed. You were using me. It obviously didn't work. But you used me. Jung Hoseok, do you even love me! Do you even have feelings for me?"

Jimin looked at Hoseok, waiting for his response. Hoseok was conflicted, opening his mouth before closing it. He didn't know what to say. Any way he said it, Jimin would be hurt.

Meanwhile, Yoongi watched the ordeal in amusement. The number one threat to being with his match was in the process of being broken up. It seemed like he and Hoseok both had enlightening experiences throughout these past weeks. He could see the light crumple in Jimin's eyes as Hoseok failed to answer, the bottom of his lip quivering.

"I've been fighting my bond with Yoongi. I thought that I could have both. That I could keep one with me and have the other one at any moment." Hoseok finally said."I can't have both. I have to choose Jimin."

"And you're choosing him." Jimin said quietly."Him over me."

"Jimin, I'm sorry but I can't deny myself the feelings I have for Yoongi. It-it's different from him. I don't just want him Jimin." Hoseok's eyes softened."I need him. Jimin, I crave for him. If I didn't, my body wouldn't have shut down. I wouldn't have almost died. I've kept you with me for too long. I'm sorry."

"You're really choosing," Yoongi stated, stunned beyond words. Hoseok, who had resisted completely to the bond had given in? Just like that? Hoseok looked at Yoongi, smiling fondly at him. He intertwined his fingers with Yoongi's."You're choosing me."