venit omittere | 2.0.3

Yoongi stared at his reflection in the mirror. The figure that stared back at him looked almost unrecognizable. His hair was unkempt and all over the place, his eyes wide and wild like, face permanently set with red blush. His lips were swollen, painted a violet color. He let his fingers trail lightly down his neck, where his once unmarked skin was painted colorfully. He looked like a hot mess.

His mark was glowing brightly, colors rippling through it. It had done almost completed its job. Almost.

Memories of last night came into surface, wrapping Yoongi in bliss. The hunger he had felt had been satiated enough that the mark wouldn't bother them for a while.

A small smile made its way onto Yoongi's face as Hoseok wrapped his arms around him.

"You look beautiful." he murmured, kissing his cheek lightly. Yoongi chuckled lightly at the action, shaking his head.

"I have a whole meeting in a few with the other Alphas." Yoongi said."They're definitely going to be asking questions."

"Well let them." Hoseok shrugged."It isn't their business what we do."

"Did you do this to Jimin all the time too?" Yoongi questioned."Just out of curiosity."

"Not really. Definitely not to the extent that I have you." Hoseok responded."With him it was casual. You make me want to taint your body in any place I can. Your charm."

"I think that's the mark talking actually." Yoongi mused. Hoseok held him tighter.

"One thing's for sure." Hoseok smiled lazily."You're a freak. Sure you've never done this before?"

"Oh shut it Hoseok." Yoongi mumbled, the blush in his cheeks darkening. "Let me go. I have to get ready for this meeting."

"Do you have to go?" Hoseok almost whined, pulling Yoongi closer to him. Yoongi chuckled, placing a kiss on Hoseok's lips.

"Yes I do. It's the Alphas meeting. Namjoon expects Alphas to be there." Yoongi said gently, releasing himself from Hoseok. He stretched quickly, heading to his closet. He contemplated on what to wear before deciding to wear a simple t-shirt and black pants. "Turn around Hoseok. I know you're looking."

Hoseok huffed."It isn't like I haven't see you already."

Yoongi had to be honest. He liked this Hoseok. This Hoseok was the exact opposite of how he was when he was with Jimin.  Now that Hoseok had finally come to his senses and submitted to the bond, he seemed a lot freer. Happier even.

More happy than what Yoongi had seen when Hoseok and Jimin were together.

Jimin. He would see Jimin today. Jimin was an Alpha. A small smirk came on his lips. Yoongi turned to Hoseok.

"Let me borrow your sweatshirt." He said simply. Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"My sweatshirt?" Hoseok pointed to his clothes. Yoongi nodded."How come?"

"Oh come on do I have to have a reason?" Yoongi asked, pouting. At the look, Hoseok's eyes softened."Please."

"Fine." he sighed."But you owe me alright?"

"My wardrobe is yours." Yoongi dismisses, taking off his jacket."Have at it. Sure something there fits you."

"Yoongi you're short. Your things wouldn't really fit." Hoseok said bluntly. "But I'll humor you. Pass me that jacket."

Yoongi tossed the jacket to him. Hoseok put it on, looking at him with the 'I told you so' look. Yoongi giggled at the sight.

"You look funny." Yoongi put on Hoseok's sweatshirt. It was loose but it fit him perfectly. He felt Hoseok's arms wrap around him.