venit omittere | 2.1.8

In about two weeks, they managed to come up with a plan. Now, it was time to play it into effect.

Yoongi fastened his gear, feeling the buzz of excitement course through him. His second field mission. He looked at Jimin, who was wearing a similar facial expression as he was. Jimin clapped Yoongi playfully on the shoulder, giving him a warm smile.

"It feels like just yesterday you were a shy kid who couldn't even introduce himself." Jimin slightly teased. Yoongi chuckled at the statement, looking down momentarily at Jimin's chest, one that bore a mark of the Perfect Match.

A lot had changed in two weeks.

Hoseok was left astounded when Yoongi and Jimin broke the news to him. The truth of everything. Even that didn't change his mind. Hoseok devoted himself completely to Yoongi. Jimin was his first love, but that was all he was ever going to be. Hoseok didn't want to share Yoongi, much less attempt to have a polyamorous relationship. He stressed all he needed was his babies, who had still yet to be named, and Yoongi. Yoongi didn't bother putting up a fight with Hoseok about it. It wouldn't have worked out between the three of them anyhow. They would have destroyed each other. Instead, Yoongi focused on harnessing his relationship with Hoseok, finding himself falling more and more in love with Hoseok with every passing second of the day.

"Had Namjoon said anything before I went to get matched with you, Yoongi, things could have come out different."

Jimin wasn't as hurt as he thought he would have been. Surprisingly, his emotions weren't acting up. Although he liked having both of their company, Jimin knew that he couldn't get in the way between them, even if he was destined for the both of them. Yoongi was the most authentic match for Hoseok. So Jimin became content with becoming Yoongi's right hand instead. They had been training nonstop, to the point where now they could have recognize each other's movements— to the point where it felt like they were reading each other's minds. Their relationship had escalated to one similar to a Perfect Match, without the romance.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Jimin had gotten closer. Jimin had approached Jungkook shortly after he went to talk with Hoseok. To Jungkook's surprise, Jimin was very amicable and asked Jungkook what he thought of the ordeal. Jungkook couldn't deny his attraction for Jimin, even if they had just met. Upon hearing Jungkook's confession, Jimin smiled, suggesting that they should get to know each other. It hadn't surprised them either of them that they had clicked extremely well, they were pronounced Perfect Matches after all. Still, Namjoon has given the both of them the option. It was unorthodox to perform a Perfect Match ceremony in October, but seeing as though Namjoon had already broken many rules, he didn't mind breaking this own upon Jungkook's request.

"We click pretty well, don't you think?" Jimin stated casually while walking with Jungkook. Jungkook's cheeks flamed, a small smile appearing on his face.

"I think so too." Jungkook said, his insides turning inside out. At least that's what he felt like. He couldn't really pinpoint what he was feeling, he just knew it left him euphoric.

They turned towards each other simultaneously, Jimin's eyes concentrated on the minor's. His eyes unconsciously darted to Jungkook's lips, before looking back at Jungkook questioningly, only making the younger even more nervous.

"I-I've never kissed anyone." Jungkook confessed, causing a small laugh to emerge from Jimin. He felt Jimin's hand caress his cheek slowly.

"It's okay." Jimin reassured."I can teach you. Just follow my lead."

Jimin slowly leaned in, letting his lips rest briefly on Jungkook's. He smiled softly before pressing his lips against Jungkook's with more force, feeling Jungkook's lips part at the impact. Slowly, Jungkook mimicked Jimin, until finally, they found their medium, their sync. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's arms and put them around his waist, an action that surprised Jungkook, but one he did not oppose.