venit omittere | 2.2.8

As promised, Hoseok carried Yoongi on his back to their room, an action that Yoongi extremely enjoyed and despite grumbling about it, could tell Hoseok enjoyed it too. Yoongi took the opportunity to nuzzle his face into Hoseok's shoulders, occasionally giving him kisses now and then.

Jimin and Jungkook had followed them, mostly because they were used to seeing the twin' faces every few hours. As they entered the room, Yoongi was surprised to see his room, not a complete mess. Hoseok set him down carefully, putting Yoongi's arm around his shoulder so that he could practice walking. Yoongi still didn't have full control over his limbs yet, so he ended up clinging to Hoseok completely. Hoseok found the action adorable, teasing Yoongi and calling him a koala. At the teasing Yoongi stuck his tongue out, pretending to look cross before diverting his attention to the twins.

To his relief they were wide awake, their eyes staring all around the room. It struck Yoongi how they were already over a month old, feeling displeasure that he wasn't present for most of the month. Fortunately for him, at the feeling of his hands, they recognized him, immediately ceasing any noise. Hoseok watched as Yoongi's eyes lit up at the sight of them, his arms gently picking up twin A, who made a throaty sound once picked up.

"Hey, baby." Yoongi murmured, rocking the baby in his arms."I've missed you. I'll be here from now on for the both of you."

"If you're not then I'll take them for you." Jungkook joked, smiling at them."I love them."

"You did a good job with them." Hoseok complimented."You and Jimin."

"Of course we did." Jimin scoffed."Did you expect something different? Although now, Jungkook won't shut up about wanting kids."

"What's wrong with kids?" Yoongi questioned as he continued to rock A.

"Jungkook's a kid himself!" Jimin exasperated."He's seventeen."

"If Jungkook wants a kid, he can have one." Yoongi smiled brightly."Not mine though." He looked at A more, studying the features he knew was there before it struck him."Reuben."

"What?"

"His name. Min-Jung Reuben." Yoongi stated once more."That should be his name. Can it?"

Hoseok paused, before nodding once, the realization hitting him."I see what you did there. Jungkook, Jimin, what do you think?"

Jungkook smiled."I think it's a lovely name. If it's what you want." Jimin nodded at the statement, agreeing as well. Hoseok turned to Yoongi once more.

"Since when did we agree to hyphenate our names?" he mused."Their last name should be my last name." Yoongi scrunched his nose at the thought.

"It's more powerful with both of our last names." he responded lightly."Jungkook. Do you think it's okay if we were to call B, Aaliyah? If it weren't for your sister, Hoseok and I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't want to name my first girl any other name."

"Of course." Jungkook picked her up from her crib."It would be an honor, wouldn't it be Aaliyah?" The baby squirmed in response."I think she likes it."

"Well then." Hoseok grinned."Reuben and Aaliyah, it is."

Hoseok walked Yoongi carefully to their bed, taking soft steps in attempts to make sure Yoongi could waddle himself now that he couldn't walk. Hoseok sat Yoongi down who was cooing at Reuben. Jimin couldn't help but smile at the sight, his heart overflowing with happiness. He looked at Jungkook whose eyes were still red from crying. But with the baby in his arms, it was different. All his attention was focused on her needs. From what Jimin could tell, taking care of a child seemed to distract Jungkook momentarily from the burdens of his reality.