intium finis | 1.1.0

"After all, Seoul is to die for."

His eyes were void of emotion, no trace of warmth in them, even though his smile looked warm and welcoming. Yoongi hesitantly smiled back at him, trying his best to look oblivious. To look like he didn't know—

Calm down Yoongi.

"Well, breakfast already awaits for you two downstairs. Don't keep the President waiting. He's very ecstatic to show you around Seoul."

Yoongi felt his waist being released by Hoseok, who had finally decided to wake up. He shot a dirty look at Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok almost sneered. Taehyung raised an eyebrow, surprised by the look Hoseok was giving him.

"I was just leaving." Taehyung cleared his throat, smiling wanly at him."Don't keep the President waiting."

As soon as Taehyung closed the door, Hoseok sat up on the bed— immediately grabbing his phone.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"Trying to save us," He replied nonchalantly."Go shower. You heard Tae. We can't keep President Jeon Jungkook waiting."

"Are you going to call anyone?" Yoongi asked, getting up from the bed. He started rummaging through the closet, trying to find something comfortable to wear.

"None of your business," Hoseok stated sharply."All you need to know is that we are surviving today. Maybe."

There was a warning tone behind Hoseok's voice, warning Yoongi not to pry further, so he just nodded, and after grabbing all the things he needed, Yoongi went into the bathroom.

What if we don't survive today?

Yoongi shook his head, trying to rid himself of those negative thoughts. The probability of him dying today had to be slim, or perhaps not at all.

Maybe Yoongi had just imagined everything that Taehyung and Seokjin had said.

But there was nothing to justify Taehyung's remarks when he saw Hoseok and I...

Even though the cold water was running down his back, he could feel himself heating, his cheeks fueling with blush as he remembered the way he woke up.

Hoseok's arms were around my waist.

Yoongi could almost feel the soft yet rough touch of his arms around his waist, his arms unconsciously wrapping around himself. Yoongi's lips began to lift upwards before catching myself.

It had only been a day. How was he already starting to feel all of these things? These feelings were foreign but familiar at the same time. Something that he had never done but felt natural— especially with Hoseok.

As if in agreement, Yoongi's mark began to flash gold, illuminating the walls of the shower. It left as quickly as it came, fading back to its translucent state.

Yoongi's mind drifted to Hoseok. In a day, he had learned much about him, but he hadn't told Yoongi anything about him yet. Hoseok had failed to mention anything about himself. He was an observer, not someone who told anything. Apart from the gestures Yoongi had already ingrained in his mind, he knew almost nothing about Hoseok.

All Yoongi knew was that he had a phone, a phone in which he used to communicate with his 'Baby'.

Well then was he really trustworthy?

"Yoongi, are you done?" Hoseok asked."There's no time for luxuries here. If you don't want me coming in there, then get out within a minute."

Yoongi's eyes widened at his statement.