venit omittere | 2.0.2

Yoongi didn't know what he expected was going to happen when he went into training. By the look on Hoseok's face before he went under, he knew that it wasn't going to be anything good. still, Hoseok had tried to lessen the extremity of it.

Needless to say, it was the worst experience Yoongi had ever had.

He had never dreaded something so much. Minutes stretched to hours, stretched to fays, stretched to what felt like years. The number of times he died in his mind was ridiculous. The amount of heartbreak, pain, misery he felt consumed his entire body and soul. Agony embodied him every second he was training and all he had wanted was to relieve himself of it. He felt like his mind split in all directions, leaving him nothing. Every single obstacle felt real, everything he felt real. Ruby was with him through it all, helping him in some obstacles but mostly leaving him to fend off for himself. She was there comforting him when it got too much when he couldn't stop crying at the reality of all of it.

Without her, he would have gone insane. Completely and utterly mad.

In the training, everything hit him at once.

The burden of Hoseok's emotions threw themselves on top of him. He would lose his footing every time he felt Hoseok's emotions. His training had made him more in tune with his body, more aware of his weaknesses and strengths. He found the mark to be his weakest link, one that he had learned to control. It wouldn't have affected him much if it hadn't been for the fact that he took the suppressant that Ruby convinced him to take.

"But if this renders the mark useless here, how is it supposed to be helpful for my training?" Yoongi had asked. Ruby only smiled, injecting the suppressant into his system. He drew sharply at the needle puncturing his skin.

"You'll feel it a thousand times stronger in the simulation. Everything he does will impact your whole training. The longer you stay away from him, the stronger those feelings will become." Ruby explained."Hoseok will deteriorate slowly as the days pass. You'll be able to feel everything he feels. After a while, his own body will shut down and everything he feels while shut down will hit you severely."

Yoongi frowned."But why would his body shut down?"

"Hoseok won't have the strength to do anything. It'll feel like he's losing his match. His Mark will act aggressively while you're in training tearing at his insides. This will also coax him into finally immersing himself into the role he is supposed to take. He's supposed to be at your side. No one else."

"But, he doesn't deserve that!" Yoongi protested."That's not fair to him."

Ruby shrugged."What he doesn't know won't hurt him. You disagree with me now, but I assure you, once your training is complete you'll be more..agreeing with the terms. Besides, do you think he's the only one that's going to be coaxed into the perfect match role?"

Once he awoke, he understood. He had a full grasp of what his purpose was, the responsibility he had to partake. His mark flared at his awakening, the impact of it nearly knocking Yoongi off his feet. He pressed his palm against his mark, gasping for air. He looked down, noticing his mark had taken on a faint glow that no doubt was going to get stronger once Hoseok made his presence known.

Hoseok.

At the thought of him, his body became overwhelmed emotions. He wanted so desperately to see Hoseok, to feel his warm presence. His training elevated his feelings for Hoseok, more than he thought was going to be possible. He wanted Hoseok by his side at all times. That was the only way he could make sure that Hoseok was safe. He wanted Jimin completely out of the picture. He didn't want to share anymore. Jimin couldn't interfere anymore.